Twilight MU Online Forum

Twilight MU Online Forum (http://forum.twilightmu.com/index.php)
-   General MU Discussions (http://forum.twilightmu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Xtreme 100 (http://forum.twilightmu.com/showthread.php?t=8032)

Voytoos 05-03-2007 09:45 AM

Xtreme 100

I created this Topic cuz we stiil going down on Xtreme 100, reason?

Just little ppl vote :p

I just downloaded some other private server of mu and and i see different between TwiMU and other. For example on Twi window with text Vote for Us its just on forum. Yeah its also on main page but u need to find it on navigation bar. On one server was a good thing when they open a launcher on screen show window "Please vote for us" I think that good idea, cuz not everyone enter to forum or on home page, but lots of ppl play TwiMU.

This is just my suggestion to gat better place on Xtreme 100.

Thank you :)

Phoenix 05-03-2007 05:14 PM

I added a pop-up on website first page that will ask people to vote for twilight, hopefully that will rise the votes.

realjimini 05-03-2007 05:36 PM

if u put vote for Xtreme100 on luncher-if its possible a lot more pll will vote i think.........

Phoenix 05-03-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realjimini (Post 39213)
if u put vote for Xtreme100 on luncher-if its possible a lot more pll will vote i think.........

Maybe at next launcher release.

Raistlin 05-03-2007 08:02 PM

well i think some sites maybe are cheaters, cuz they seem to climb exponentially in votes. Maybe its auto-voter something or other. Point is, Twilight is always up near the top, which is Amazingly good. Would be nice to be #1, but top 15 is still AWESOME

FireStorm 05-03-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raistlin (Post 39240)
well i think some sites maybe are cheaters, cuz they seem to climb exponentially in votes. Maybe its auto-voter something or other. Point is, Twilight is always up near the top, which is Amazingly good. Would be nice to be #1, but top 15 is still AWESOME

Yep they are cheating lol especially if you visit some of them and they have like just 80 players or less on the server and forums.

Zirtox 06-03-2007 02:33 AM

I once started a javascript page to auto-vote every quarter.
I asked some ppl for help, but we couldn't let it work.
Maybe this is the moment to start agan making it, if anyone knows a bit about client-side web programming to help? :icon10:

Voytoos 06-03-2007 03:33 AM

I checked the votes. By 2 day we got about 40 votes little to little, so about 40 ppl (or less cuz they might vote 2 times) was on home page and forum. Launcher is the best idea.

Usually on the game are 150 ppl or more, so that will be 150 more votes :)

FireStorm 06-03-2007 07:16 AM

Launcher is a good idea, but would be a pain to get everyone to dl it since it really isn't a new client that offers any upgrades to the game. i bet when we get our next update Shag will put it in the launcher.

Tristan 06-03-2007 10:17 AM

hey

well, i dont like pop ups.

in forum ok.

but in main page i think that player will dislike to first visit and be welcomed with vote vote vote thing. we are a good server. i think we have serevel things that diferences us from the rest of private servers.

here ( forum ) players are used to play - in general - so i think np.

well depends on how twilight priorize this ranking thing.

we could be bigger. if we want to we need to think big and act like it.

prolly i ll be flamed but i work with marketing so i can prove what i 'm saying with math etc... anyways just like usual, expressing a opnion for the good of the server.

tris.