Twilight MU Online Forum

Twilight MU Online Forum (http://forum.twilightmu.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://forum.twilightmu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Battle Soccer (http://forum.twilightmu.com/showthread.php?t=41873)

Smenkhare 08-03-2012 05:24 AM

Battle Soccer

I'm not really sure if this can be considered an event but is for sure the most unused feature in MU many of us don't even know about it. The battle soccer is taking part in Arena, in that stadium besides you are going to Arena training spots.

Well considering I havent seen a soccer match here on MU since Season 4, I am here to launch an invitation to every Twiligh MU player looking for fun who want to join in a match and, obviously the winning team being rewarded for their effort.

Now, the rules are:
  1. For a soccer match minimum 1 player in every team is required and maximum number of players in one team is 5
  2. To be able to participate in match you need to be MG or DL and be in one of the guilds registered for match.
  3. Only 2 teams is allowed to join soccer event at once
  4. Characters must be DL or MG and nothing more than weapons allowed to wear
  5. You need to register here saying which character you have and the name of it

Every team will have a capitan which will be chosen randomly to not appear conflicts. The capitan of MG team and the one of DL team will need to make a guild with a name they want and guild the rest 4 players from his/her team.

The winning team will get their glory as champions of that match victory and a little prize from us:

Capitan: 1x Season6 Box

Player 1: S4 Custum TwiBox Weapons
Player 2: S4 Custum TwiBox Weapons
Player 3: S4 Custum TwiBox Weapons
Player 4: S4 Custum TwiBox Weapons

And now few notes to mention..

To not hear after that complains like "I was pked, the other player was faster cos he have better items" I decide to host the event on Server 3 Non PvP and to allow only WEAPONS for characters to wear in the end, is the only thing you will need.

I said MG or DL only becouse they can run without boots so you can't complain about items needed and, becouse the MG can use 2 weapons, the ones from DL team will be allowed to use scepter and dark raven if they want.

We will play this match in a weekend when we all have time to stay home and be online, at the time unknown for now we will set up a time later.

The capitans must have high lvl so they can make a guild (low lvl characters can't)

Post here if you are interested or PM me here on forum, again with the name of your character you wish to join.

Be sure to post your questions or suggestions if you have any..
Thank you, and I wait to see as much players possible in that match!

spidercold 08-03-2012 05:59 AM

i think its cool idea to have much fun ,, and sexy reward too :P

Q : what about the characters RR's ?? is it can be with any rrs ?

Smenkhare 08-03-2012 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spidercold (Post 273351)
i think its cool idea to have much fun ,, and sexy reward too :P

Q : what about the characters RR's ?? is it can be with any rrs ?

The only condition is for capitan to have a high lvl so he can create a guild. Considering the event is hosted in non pvp server, the character reset no matter.

spidercold 09-03-2012 11:09 AM

bummmmmp xD xD xD

LUCKY007 09-03-2012 12:04 PM

Its good to see now more players doing Battle soccer event Besides our guild events.

Just a reminder server 1 and 2 are battle soccer pk , and server 3 and 4 are battle soccer non pk.

2nd be advised, if making captain, they need to be level 180 and be a Guild Master , and have 5 members in guild in order for it to work.
Even if Guild master and 1 member battle. There still needs to be Guild Master to perform the soccer matches.

alelucas 10-03-2012 11:20 AM

lol me to i come i can?

Essence 10-03-2012 11:25 AM

Have fun guys. Going to be a few months before i can play.

spidercold 10-03-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alelucas (Post 273412)
lol me to i come i can?

Yes u can sweety..

just need to get Low rr character join a Team ( DL Team Or MG Team )

all u need that post ur char Name that u will join with...

P.s : its should be DL Or MG classes !!

Wish u join ma DL team :P... Yama nafse !!!! (^_^)!!

spidercold 10-03-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Essence (Post 273414)

good luck buddy...maybe we can have fun together when u come back ;) waiting ya

Smenkhare 10-03-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Essence (Post 273414)

We will be here for sure. :D Goodluck and hope to see you around soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by alelucas (Post 273412)
lol me to i come i can?

If you don't understand my first post read your forum PM I send all you need to know there.