PDA

View Full Version : giving hp bug for ravens

Pl4tinum
07-05-2007, 03:05 PM
as you may know dl's sux baaad, not in terms of equipment wise or defense rate (though i must admit its quite a let down) but the skills we have. now fireburst and elec spark can only hit in straight line and cannot freely activate unless you point cursor on a mob, other than that we have nothing else.

and then i thought about the ravens, i was wondering if we could have the ravens' hp bugged so cuz they die soo easily (within 45 mins) i think this would encourage dl users to make full use of the command ability, isnt that the whole point of dl's? furthermore, the raven's attacks are widespread like es or the bk's ground shattering skillthingy which would benefit us dl's in powerleveling or afking (if in vip server)

i hope i dont seem like im asking too much, but more and more people are being mg's or bk's now, isnt it about time dl's were a possible candidate for new users to pick out? considering before the server wipe months ago, i remember the hol's and firecrackers had a higher drop rate of elf equipments to encourage players to play with elves (a gm said this, im sure of it)

please consider it, it would benefit the whole ethos of twimu

Energy
07-05-2007, 03:50 PM
good, good. that would make it much better, cause lets be honest, raven is realy pointless atm..

but since there is that policy: no edit the game for 1 class,
then i doubt anything will be happeneing :(

Pl4tinum
07-05-2007, 04:49 PM
that is harsh, even with the raven with hp bug, what difference does it make, dl's still have limited sets, adam,dsteel,dm,scale,eplete,warrior, thats it! not to mention crud cape, and crud rates plus the ones i mentioned earlier.
is there some legitimate reason why they wont do it other than we wont do it?

disblackboi
08-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Your right about dl man. Im not even playing him now. I think ill start back on my sm. Dl are cool But the raven does suk. Get it to lvl 50 it seems to die faster with me and u loose alot of zen taking it to the trainer when it dies. So for all the DL players Just go to sm bk or mg. I think mg are the shiznic. But thats all for me :)