PDA

View Full Version : ChampGm May be gone

Champion1
18-10-2006, 05:09 PM
I have bad news, not for just Twilight, But something that will effect me the rest of my life. Yesterday my Grandfather had a heartattack. He also has the flu. He is all i care about atm, not my internet. There is a 50/50 Chance he will die. If he dies, i wont be here anymore. I will be sorta homeless but not exactly. There is something in my state in the usa (Illinois) called the No Child Left Behind Act. Meaning i will be living at a persons house that i dont even know. If he dies i loose my house, my internet/computer. You probally think that oh its no problem he will be living at some 1s house. Here is the downside, when i turn 18 i will be on my own, with nothing to start with. I was going to keep this private, but i decided to go public with my announcement. All i can do now is prey and wait for his recovery. If you dont see me after a long amount of time, you will all know what happened to me. All i ask is that you do whats expected of you. Dont cause trouble, and keep 1 thing in mind, there is nothing worse than loosing a family member that u lived with for 8 yrs of your life. As some of u may or may not know, my mother died when i was 7 yrs old. I was a little young to understand exactly what happened, but now i do know, and realize how painful it must have been to loose a close relative. I have been very honist with every 1, and i wanted to make sure that you all knew about whats going on in my life. If i do loose my grandfather, i will be lifeless. If i ever do comeback, it will NEVER be the same. I was going to have some 1 post this for me, but i decided to come out and tell you myself. I have been by my phone 24/7 hoping that i WONT get a call. Cauz if i do, i may do things that i havent done before, things that makes life more miserable for yourself. If some of u went to health class or w/e i feel that im going through the 5 stages of death all over again. Lets just hope it comes to a good ending. So to make it simple for those who may not understand this, my RL and CL, is a 50/50 chance. I will keep you all updated in this post as much as possible. If i dont return, just remember to spend time with your family as much as possible. Cauz i feel sorry that i didnt as much as i should have.

Peace to you all,
Champ

Anakha
18-10-2006, 05:31 PM
i am very very sorry to hear that champ. i know how it feels getting close to loose a family member, i feel and share your pain.

no matter what happens, u have to keep in your mind that u are a mature, strong man. yes i was suprised when i learned your age becouse your behaviors are very unexpected from your age. i am sure you get through this, keep yor serenity and do what mature persons do as u always did.

my best wishes and prayers with you and your grandfather, i hope he gets well soon.

Ghost
18-10-2006, 05:37 PM
dang bro...both u and him will be in my prayers...
i hope everything turns out for the better...

if theres one thing i learned when i was little and faught cancer, its to never lose hope.
i suggest u do the same.

XyCo
18-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Yes champ i hope your grandfather well if you do go I will be very sad because your my favorite GM :(.

Dridar
18-10-2006, 07:43 PM
oh dam truley sad thing... life can be harder then the worst movie i will pray and hope all will trun out ok, just try to hold on and be strong.
Just remember u can loose home, pc, internet etc' but no one will make u loose hope and will to go on in life.
Still i'm sure all will be ok soon.

SirRoughs
18-10-2006, 10:40 PM
From Lady and Myself, Our prayers are with you and your grandfather.
We can only wish the best for your grandfather and hope he does get well soon.
Look up at the sky from time to time
and please, think of everyone...because
We will be looking at the same sky thinking of you.

darsmith13
18-10-2006, 10:49 PM
ouchie.. i hope ur grandfather will get well soon.. thats a sad story u have there.. its good u shared it with us.. maybe we can relate our lives with ur experience now.. all the best for you champ

Oblivious
18-10-2006, 11:56 PM
OMG that's horrible, champ i hope your grandfather gets well.
I wish you all the best for you and your grandfather

PhAsE
19-10-2006, 12:42 AM
i hope u and ur grandfather get through this, realy sorry to hear this, keep strong and dont lose hope, best wishes PhAsE

Dazura
19-10-2006, 01:57 AM
I hope that everything works out for the best. I give you my best wishes. You will be sorely miss by all of the players you helped/assisted.

Aragon
19-10-2006, 04:10 AM
omg Mike i cant believe it the news sadened me deeply.

i wish ur GrandFather all the best and hope he pulls through.

any chance u could live with Cristal?

Hang on to her bro. I am so sorry if things turn out for the worst and i will NEVER

forget you. You are an awesome guy and i hope everything will turn out fine.

My condolences to you try, keep in touch on msn

UnAware
19-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Aragon dun use condolences so soon?
anyway... champ.. though i do not know you...
its never nice hearing such a thing...
i sympathize with u and hope all will turn well k?
Hope your grandfather will pull through this : )
Lastly, God Bless...
Pray Hard...

Aragon
19-10-2006, 04:31 AM
the condolences was because of the situation he is in and i was sorry for what he

is going through right now.:icon9: It is horrible having an extremely close family member

in such a situation. i know what Mike must be going through because my Grandma

was in a similar possition.

UnAware
19-10-2006, 04:48 AM
it is never nice to lose someone close to you...
especially someone related...
someone tied to your heart...
Good Luck...
Pray Hard k?
See you soon...

Champion1
19-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Aragon living with Cristal would make my life extreamly good. Although it highly doubt it. Wanted to come and tell u at 1:23 Am my grandfather went into cardiac arrest. They Confirmed that he was successfully revived. Thnx for all ur nice comments. I will keep u all updated.

Reverand
19-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks God all goes well so far. I hope and pray that You come back home soon healthy and safe. Take care. See U soon :yes:

N00by
19-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Ouch, its sad to hear champ...
i thought im having hard times right now but yours are mor bad than mine
hope ur grandfather will be ok
:(

Bugsy
19-10-2006, 02:28 PM
My thoughts r with u and ur grandpa champ, i really hope and pray all goes well and things improve.

I wont say u'll b missed because i hope it doesn't go that far and ur grandpa gets better.

All the best, and b strong, its emotionally hard for u I no.

Bugsy

grilzzz
19-10-2006, 04:16 PM
life is a the hardest mission to walk. Ups and downs.
But i dont know the laws in your state but it come over to me that ur life is almost over. This might come over a bit harsh, but one day ur grandfather will b gone. and when that day is arrived u have to stand on your own. So u better get prepared for it ( if times allows you ). Try to see any other options waht you would do. Ask around, ask friend, maybe they can help you for a little period of time so u can get your thins around. Work/money/finish study/ and then a lil house to live with for a while when you climbing the ladder of succes.. Its like MU every lvl will get harder, when u get older u ahve more responsibilty's more things to take care of. Some will have it more easy then the others. but 18 is young and u have many options. dont think u wont have a life nemore.. tahts not true

ok apologize for bad english.. and explainings..

Champion1
19-10-2006, 05:48 PM
life is a the hardest mission to walk. Ups and downs.
But i dont know the laws in your state but it come over to me that ur life is almost over. This might come over a bit harsh, but one day ur grandfather will b gone. and when that day is arrived u have to stand on your own. So u better get prepared for it ( if times allows you ). Try to see any other options waht you would do. Ask around, ask friend, maybe they can help you for a little period of time so u can get your thins around. Work/money/finish study/ and then a lil house to live with for a while when you climbing the ladder of succes.. Its like MU every lvl will get harder, when u get older u ahve more responsibilty's more things to take care of. Some will have it more easy then the others. but 18 is young and u have many options. dont think u wont have a life nemore.. tahts not true

ok apologize for bad english.. and explainings..
See ur right. But he hasnt made any kind of WILL or anything to leave me with. So if he goes now i wont have anything to help support me. Once he pulls out of this, he can get me set for l8er on.

Totaly
19-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Sorry i didnt reply to this sooner champ, im greatly sorry. things like these are just too hard to go through, im so sorry that this is happening, i hope all turns up well.

-Tyler

Capsunel
20-10-2006, 12:50 AM
This saddened me very deep. I know from my own experience how is to lose a very close family member. Be strong, mate, i hope your grandfather will get trough this. I wish you all the best and i hope things will get better.

Mike

xamagodx
20-10-2006, 08:02 PM
SOrry dude i hope you stay with us :(

taskumatti
21-10-2006, 06:51 AM
i feel sorry for u champ, i hope all will go fine... dont know anything more to say...

majestic
21-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Man I can't say I know how you feel because I never had the situation like that before.. I did loose close relatives but all I'm tryna say is keep your head up and don't loose hope like the others said... Life is unfair at times and probably your in a situation where your confused where to go and whats going to happen next.. I can't exactly say everything will turn out good but we hope for the best for you and your grandfather.. All I can do is add you and your Grand Father to my Prayers :)

Champion1
21-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Well today, hes walking and they said he now has a 85% chance of living, but his life time has decreased, they said he may live for 6 or 7 more yrs if he lives through this. So its good that hes getting better, but i know that he wont be around for 2 long. So its time to start getting the legal stuff goin here, what goes to who, so its going to get better for me. Thnx for all your nice comments, i appreciate all your kind comments.

Peace,
Champ

Bugsy
22-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Good news champ, glad to hear ur Grandpa doin better:)

Big *Sigh* Relief for both of u:D

All the best Bugsy

Bufulike2
22-10-2006, 08:39 PM
i no i dont know u much but im glad to hear things are working out for u =] good luck in the future man :icon12:

disblackboi
22-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Man if u leave i want have anyone to talk to about some of my problems man. And yes i know that law here in the usa. Man i will pray for you tonight and pray for your grandpa thats the least i can do for u man. Im really sorry to hear this man, its gonna hurt me that your not going to be here. All i can say is pray and just hope that things in your life get better.

Ghost
23-10-2006, 08:39 AM
holy hit man i read the posts now and when i read your post about him nearly dying i stopped breathing...now that i read hes ok im calm again...
im glad hes doing well and i hope everything goes well with all the legal stuff...be patient bro, it takes time...

slasher
31-10-2006, 08:30 PM
champ make sure your chin held up an head up higher u a good person man an obviously your grandad is 2 so i wish all my hopes an prayers he keeps improving an also look afta yourself stay positive an goodluk in life m8 from demolisher and biggdaddy