PDA

View Full Version : rewards list suggestion?

Pl4tinum
02-06-2007, 03:32 AM
hi, it seems tc is in high demand, especially trading it for zen and jewels. and since there are different values of how much tc is worth in jewels and zen, i was wondering if the rewards section could have a zen and jewel rewards. i know there is alredy a jewel reward, but 3 rows is biscuit crumbs compared to the offers for the same amount of tc.
how bout it?

Phoenix
03-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Well the jewels reward had some customers at first, until players started dealing for much much more... As for Zen Rewards, we'll see in the future if it's required but I think what players sell should be enough, to keep the Zen powerful.

PotHed
03-06-2007, 09:34 PM
and there has to be someit in game ever1 has to get them selfs
so zen will have the same power for all payers
if u make it a reward vip users will have more zen power then normal users

wat i think :D

prozac
25-06-2007, 07:44 PM
Zen reward is beautiful idea in financial point (for twilight). Think about it.

Sherly
26-06-2007, 07:59 AM
wat bout reset award, 10$ for 4-5 resets :P

PotHed
26-06-2007, 04:22 PM
wat bout reset award, 10$ for 4-5 resets :P

be too easy for ppl
u know this server is ment to be a hard 1

Pl4tinum
27-06-2007, 02:13 AM
lol 10 for 4-5 rr, now thats thinking about us players XD. but yea it is meant to be hard. although i thought about zen rewards and not much ppl have tc to buy zen so it wouldnt be fair. perhaps half the zen requirements for ressetting. lvling is hard already, plus zen collecting is still a challenge, why not do this, and then more ppl can have high rr, which means crywolf !!!!!!!! D:

lampard8
29-06-2007, 10:39 AM
zen is a good idea so the people saying no zen blah blah blah need to think u can buy items sets wings so y say no to Zen? think about it

niveck
29-06-2007, 03:57 PM
first i dont mean to offend anyone.

but if resets will be done thru rewards.. and reset zeny will be paid because its from tc rewards.. i think the game will be more easy.. it might just give the impression that the game is all about tc's...

yes good financial for the server tho.. so good idea.. the server will improve alot more right?.. hmm.. but it might lower the chance of attracting real players into the server..

real players who sees these server as the real deal.. that it can be done only by inserting time and effort.
Not a game wherein only those who are able to get tc can be successfully strong.

:innocent: