PDA

View Full Version : Answer me few questions

Sonter
20-09-2006, 03:14 AM
If i hacked :
1.Why i didn't use items +13+16 etc ?? For hacker it would be easy.
2.Why i would use useless hack, just to have fun in safezone??? LOL
3.Why u call me idiot and ban on forum but only u can't answer my questions about reason of ban.. u can only say " u're hacker i'm GM i know more" sure... u call hackers clean ppl..
4.How i could show i didnt hack??????? I showed all.. can't do anything more..
If u can't answer... u say all.. about yourself... If u say "U're hacker and close topic and ban me again" u say all about yourself.. Just THINK and answer on 2 first questions..

It's like "Proces" Franza Kaffki [if u know that book ROFL but i don't think so , because u do same mistake ]

Phoenix
20-09-2006, 05:50 AM
OK Lets answer your lil questions:
1. Because hacking doesn't necessary mean you can make items, the hack you used was for training not for making items, with our server layout its imposible to dupe or get rich by hacking.

2. Why would you use hack? Hmmmm I dunno maybe to cheat and gain lvls faster than the people who work so hard for them.... why you were doing it in safezone? I seen this a million times, you go to train in losttower 4-5-6 doesnt matter with your hack and you die and get warped in losttower safezone, and before you see it your hack is still working all tho you are inside a safe zone.

3. We don't just ban people for no reason, Staff saw you hacking, and we ban hackers without any other side notes or any other warnings, read the rules!

4. You can't show us you didn't hack because the hack you use it's a 3rd party program which can't be detected if we look into your account.

Taadaaa I answered your lil questions, I hope you're happy now, but take your mind off ever getting your account back... ever.

Sonter
20-09-2006, 06:07 AM
I suck! xD

PS: Isn't a shame I wrote all that much and nobody got to read it.

N00by
20-09-2006, 06:10 AM
yh, nuthin else explains spells in safezone
good work shag

OTSIRK
20-09-2006, 08:55 AM
haha give it a rest already. no1 wants ya here so hit the road! and don't u come back no more no More no MORE no more.(u should prolly right now listen to the song "Hit the road jack", its good song, fits you perf.)
bye bye . wasn't nice knowing you.:wave:

HeLLfish
20-09-2006, 09:01 AM
lolz :icon10: :icon10: :icon10: