PDA

View Full Version : who are those Prophesied?

niveck
26-06-2007, 02:25 PM
hmm.. well as you can see.. Prophecy a new guild.

we are recruiting members... :wave:
to anyone who wants to join please consider these qualifications first:

:icon5:
>>who seeks fun in game.. :D
>>who wants change.. :o
>>who is very independent that he can take care of himself..:yes:
>>who wont bother others just to attend to his personal needs. :jaw-dropping:

(help will be provided... to those who are patient. On our side we believe that to help is a manner of giving not an obligation)

hmm.. we aim to prepare for the first ever CS of TwiMU season2... some of us see how invincible the ruling Guild of CS. that if they are there... somehow it will no longer fun coz just in looking in line up of the ruling guild before, its like unbeatable..

we play for fun, friendship, excitement and to entertain ourselves... so as these guild is created.. these is a friendly challenge to add spice on the game. so please nothing in personal...

find Vampire or Criffen in game to those interested.

:banghead: yea free kiss from our GM to anyone who will join.. waaaaaaaaa!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

niveck
26-06-2007, 03:11 PM
i know its old but i like it my new link signature rofl

SERLOVE007
27-06-2007, 09:43 PM
look First Of All Its Good You Guys Left, Shows Loyalty To A Guild, But Anyways, If yu guys do succeed more props , but u dint succeed, at winning with a challenge, cause at recruiting and taking all the high rr's to ur guild any one can win at doing that. if any guild gets just the high rr members, And Wat Change Will That Prove None, Just Shows That Some Are Taking Other Guilds Members Away, Another, Tell Your Member Squall To Watch His/her Mouth, Cause Squall Is Also Criffen, just ppl dont notice it, poor female is so alone and just goes to different guild to use their tricks, but with that language they talk to others Just Lucky They Not In Front Of My Face, If You Guys Left, Stop Picking Or Trying To Intimidate The Other Guilds, And Make Sure Ur Members Respect The Other Guilds, Not Talk About A Persons Mother And Calling Her A Bitch, a **** And Threats, Cause That Can Easily Get You Banned, It just the person in real life that talks like that m is going tthru a rough time in life and has to take it out on other chars, first kno who u are b4 u talk in a bad way to other ppl in mu, shows just how pathetic you are and wat respect you have for yourself, cause u have no class and u just a struggle in life...So Let Your Member Criffen And Squall To Remember That, And They Are Just Very Lucky They Not In Frot Of My Face, Im Not A Kid Remember That, Im Older And Wiser , And My Age Is Not Like Their Kid Ages, Act More Mature Then That, And Respect Others In Other Guilds..If u want that same respect towards you ....you say you want to add spice to mu, well guess that the way ur guild and its members act, is that wat spice is called or is that stupidity, cause if it is then u really have absent minded ppl in your guild, calling others a **** and talking bad about their mothers, great guild with great respect u guys just made

Edited LiziGM Plz remember that kids play here too. keep the swearing to a minimum.

Zukih28s
27-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I want to know wat up with this fuss???? and why da hell ya all flaming at NIVECK, cuz i seriously dun get it, maybe wanna hav a talk and solve this????? i know u all. And wat up with u guys saying kev showing superiority??? i dun get it, Sorry for getting involve, but im involving is because i know u all.

BTW.... no flaming or this thread will be close.

Lizi
27-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Yup im with Zuki on this.. keep it clean.

Heavenly2
28-06-2007, 12:11 AM
ok i deleted my previous post .. but it was not meant for Niveck it was in regards to his guild member. She and her so called BF said some hurtfull things to a member of ours.. wich were uncalled for. And all we are doing is protecting her..she was very upset by this! Niveck , lizi and zukih if u all want to talk about this send pm or add me to your MSN.

~peace~

dkyeu
28-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Hello all:D.
First of all i wanna lets u guys know this is thread for recruit member not for argue each other:D.
Second if u guys have personal reason just pm or figure it out urself and be truthful.
3rd i left Peace and made my owe guild cuz i feel CS so bored, i need more challenge in CS ,even who win we still good friend and Mister still my best friend in MU.
Playing game just for entertainment so don't mess it up.
@Lucky: be truthful and calm down, a mature person wasn't solve their props like the way u did.And i wanna remind u criffen is Katrina and Squall is Mark.
I don't know wats happened between u guys, but give a disrespectful to a girl like that isn't the only choice right?
The last word:
Look at ur post again and ask urself why ur post was edited?
Plz stop arguing and start living :D
P.S : Sorry cuz i'm not good at English :D

Wael90
28-06-2007, 02:23 AM
Cool i like this new new Guild(some guys don't agree with that)
Niveck,Vampire and Criffen good luck with ur new lovely guild and give my best regards to RivanMage my x mate.

Welcome Prophecy and good luck!

Wael90
28-06-2007, 02:35 AM
look First Of All Its Good You Guys Left, Shows Loyalty To A Guild, But Anyways, If yu guys do succeed more props , but u dint succeed, at winning with a challenge, cause at recruiting and taking all the high rr's to ur guild any one can win at doing that. if any guild gets just the high rr members, And Wat Change Will That Prove None, Just Shows That Some Are Taking Other Guilds Members Away, Another, Tell Your Member Squall To Watch His/her Mouth, Cause Squall Is Also Criffen, just ppl dont notice it, poor female is so alone and just goes to different guild to use their tricks, but with that language they talk to others Just Lucky They Not In Front Of My Face, If You Guys Left, Stop Picking Or Trying To Intimidate The Other Guilds, And Make Sure Ur Members Respect The Other Guilds, Not Talk About A Persons Mother And Calling Her A Bitch, a **** And Threats, Cause That Can Easily Get You Banned, It just the person in real life that talks like that m is going tthru a rough time in life and has to take it out on other chars, first kno who u are b4 u talk in a bad way to other ppl in mu, shows just how pathetic you are and wat respect you have for yourself, cause u have no class and u just a struggle in life...So Let Your Member Criffen And Squall To Remember That, And They Are Just Very Lucky They Not In Frot Of My Face, Im Not A Kid Remember That, Im Older And Wiser , And My Age Is Not Like Their Kid Ages, Act More Mature Then That, And Respect Others In Other Guilds..If u want that same respect towards you ....you say you want to add spice to mu, well guess that the way ur guild and its members act, is that wat spice is called or is that stupidity, cause if it is then u really have absent minded ppl in your guild, calling others a **** and talking bad about their mothers, great guild with great respect u guys just made

Edited LiziGM Plz remember that kids play here too. keep the swearing to a minimum.

By the way LUCKY0119-SERLOVE007 or whatever the name is, don't be so sry of those guys were ur ex mates and now they leaved. And u have NOT the right to insult them and to tell them what to do. I have always been respected by those 3 ppl and i can't stand seeing anyone insulting them. If you are so sad about it why don't u join Prophecy?(If u are welcome there.)And please keep the violence for your self, it's a game.

Zukih28s
28-06-2007, 03:11 AM
I already talk to them all, no need to continue in this threat,after all is a recruiting threat,so stop ruining it. And if anything, look for the char and speak to them personally. So stop the flaming at once already. And I'm serious, no joke.

So plz from here on, only for recruiting, one more post about flaming, will be close ok.

things are already discussed ,whether u like it or not, this end already, no point of bringing this back.

REMEMBER, NO MORE FLAMING OR WILL BE CLOSE!

LUCKY007
28-06-2007, 03:56 AM
well problem solved, the thing is, respect, so for those that dont kno wat went on dont comment, leave it at that, only those in this situation kno wat happened, no need to coment on the post, and wen things are done in game its dealt in game, theu whispers or pm's, thats it end of story

Xenerith
28-06-2007, 04:02 AM
lol, i always told you not to get involved in situations that dont concern you wael. just leave it m8.

and im posting cos of like wael said, Good luck Prophecy. take care of RivanMage he good m8 :D and im sure the rest of you's are too ;) good luck with your recruiting and things :)

criffen
28-06-2007, 05:53 AM
ok heres da real deal i'm MARK i'm using dis forum acct just to rply to dis forum (sorry i'm LAZY creating another forum accnt^^) (but maybe soonnnnn^^)
well for everybody's INFO.
me is me and kat is kat no doubt about it!
and about me and yana...
we already talk in game and we had our SORRY'S so its pretty much settled.
its really no big deal to me...
der's just 1 thing i wanna point at der's a lesson here.
if u really want others to respect you!, respect them first den maybe they'll give respect back to u (u dont talk to others at their back) dats dis respectfull...

again sry to yana about da other day...
you go have fun girl peace out...

(signed) LMAO^^^^^^^^^
MARK

Wael90
28-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Dam xenerith u spying me?^^:D
Whatever not more posts from me in this thread^^

JanYan
28-06-2007, 07:57 AM
ok heres da real deal i'm MARK i'm using dis forum acct just to rply to dis forum (sorry i'm LAZY creating another forum accnt^^) (but maybe soonnnnn^^)
well for everybody's INFO.
me is me and kat is kat no doubt about it!
and about me and yana...
we already talk in game and we had our SORRY'S so its pretty much settled.
its really no big deal to me...
der's just 1 thing i wanna point at der's a lesson here.
if u really want others to respect you!, respect them first den maybe they'll give respect back to u (u dont talk to others at their back) dats dis respectfull...

again sry to yana about da other day...
you go have fun girl peace out...

(signed) LMAO^^^^^^^^^
MARK

I agree with you Mark and sorry again about other day
have fun and Katrin its says to you to.

~Peace~:wave:

niveck
28-06-2007, 11:47 AM
hmm.. weal post it in time, before zuki recommend not to make it flaming.. ^^

well for that subject about the stuff of who really respects who? and whose behaving in the right way and who violates who? i have no comment.
^^ (close topic)

but for weal,,, mate honestly didn't know you in person (in game) but i want to express my gratitude.. lol i salute you.. ^^ thanks. :D :icon14:

Wael90
29-06-2007, 04:21 AM
No prob, actually i bought pt from ya weeeeks ago^^
Good luck again with Prophecy =]

Hackomania
29-06-2007, 08:06 AM
btw guys
we are still recruiting members who have the qualities niveck mentioned :D

SoulLink
07-10-2007, 04:31 AM
Hey i would like to join your guild. i know some players on your guild and would like to join them aswell... if possible.. lvl 362 elf 0 rr ingame name is POWERSORCE thanks