PDA

View Full Version : Been asked b4 but i never did see the outcome

lampard8
17-07-2007, 10:26 AM
maybe if i keep nagging it might happen i no this will be populare as it was last time so here it goes...

I STILL recon u should be able to buy ZEN WITH TC!! ^^

whos with me ^^?

Mephisto
17-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Lol Demo , someone is pushy pushy :P As far as buying zen for TC like through the stores. That WILL NOT happen. That would make the game far too easy for players to level up and rr way too fast. It would make the challenge of this server almost nothing. This is something that will not be done. There might be an alternative in the future but for now this is how it stands.

Bugsy
17-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Nice try Demo lol^^:D

Bugsy:wave:

lampard8
17-07-2007, 11:41 AM
well if u ask me selling items an vip must have been a big mistake too then it just goes round in a great big circle.How are we meant to get 5billion a RR when we have sold all our items+jewels+tc for zen then booooom nothing left to sell so means no rr lol an + there is this big comotion about selling party for Zen an to go eiten further yes we want to rr fast be powerfull THE ONLY EVENT WE GET TO DO AS A GUILD IS CS an as Peace have the most powerfullest guild as u can see they have won CS many many times that kinda sux too if u get what i mean =) just my opinion so dont all get narky ^^

Mephisto
17-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Lol he said narky :P Well that is why Vampire , Niveck left our guild so that they could start another guild to challenge us for CS. To add some excitement to the game. I will try to think of some events for super insane rr players liek yourself :)

niveck
17-07-2007, 07:57 PM
yehey!!! applause for Meph! :applause: lol

anyways.. i know these thread is for zeny something but..

i want to comment about the CS... waaaa! pls if its ok? make it soon.. hahaha! cozz the longer it takes.. the PEACE becomes more ready and more powerful than all of us combined... (kidding .. rofl) :p hahaha give us some chance while the success percentage of winning the battle is high... :D

hahaha! yeap! CS are all drivin us hyper these days.. hmm.. :D it keeps us goin by lookin forward of havin another CS.. well it has been few months ago so its time to have another one right? please.. :yes:

Mephisto
17-07-2007, 08:54 PM
As previously stated CS will be ready when it is ready. There are certain more pressing matters ( fixing zen drop) that take precedence so please be patient in waiting for CS.

Aragon
18-07-2007, 05:00 AM
yehey!!! applause for Meph! :applause: lol

anyways.. i know these thread is for zeny something but..

i want to comment about the CS... waaaa! pls if its ok? make it soon.. hahaha! cozz the longer it takes.. the PEACE becomes more ready and more powerful than all of us combined... (kidding .. rofl) :p hahaha give us some chance while the success percentage of winning the battle is high... :D

hahaha! yeap! CS are all drivin us hyper these days.. hmm.. :D it keeps us goin by lookin forward of havin another CS.. well it has been few months ago so its time to have another one right? please.. :yes:

CS is being worked on. Currently it is bugeed atm so Admins are working on it.

But atm Admins have more concerning issues to fix than CS.

Be patient CS will come in time.

lampard8
18-07-2007, 09:06 AM
ty meph u do that

SexSymbol
18-07-2007, 10:39 AM
u ppl want to buy everything with tc why dont u just ask to put 50+rr or 100+rr chars for sale hum?...

lampard8
18-07-2007, 01:42 PM
ye maybe u recon they do that for us........?

niveck
18-07-2007, 01:43 PM
ei i hope thats not for me Sexy.. :icon10: coz the first time these matters was become a thread. i post No..

well i just post coz me and my friends really wants to have CS.. sorry for misleading the thread for another subject. :icon10: :fight::fight:

:yes:

Mephisto
18-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Seeing as the question has been answered there is no real reason to keep the thread open

=CLOSED=