PDA

View Full Version : Zen And Vaults

SERLOVE007
24-08-2007, 07:28 AM
WELL FIRST THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO FLAME OR FOR ANY1 TO FLAME ANY1, AS I SEE ALOT OF THREADS GETTING FLAMED,

this is only a suggestion, i dont kno if i speak for every1 in mu, but as far as me im having a great time lvling and getting my rr's, i started as noob, 0'rr, now im 24, i went silver only got about 10 rr's, since its liek always moving pickign up heearts to make 250 mil, but now hearts went up, its ok, but still zen is same, wen u sell to npc, and jewels dont drop so much, and we need it to upgrade sets, its hard to sell much at 40 mil, wen theres not much players in game, and u want to lvl and jsut rr, i play mostly like 11 hours a day , after work or b4 work, never afk, so long, and not have zen, i havent yet seen a big zen drop, and i kill a lil more fater, ppl say get zen set, i have 2 zen sets, and 1 dark soul+9+rate+zen set, how better can that get
and still zen drops no more the 1k

SUGGESTION TO STAFF, (REMEBER ITS ONLY A SUGGESTION)
NO FLAMING

WAS wondering if its ok, just to up the zen, from that 100 to 1k drop, to like at least 200k, i was told as noob u can get 10 mil zen drops, i havent seent hat yet, and nelieve me 11 hours a day playing, and not see it, dont kno wer that drops, so i think 200 k drops is fair enough, not asking 300 mil , just 200k

ALSO we all kno about the vault bugs, and some b4 argued about lost items, well no1 is complaining yet, and the thing is reg has vaults that fine, but us in vip, or vip gold, its hard comnstantly switching from gold to reg and back, its really a hard time, and a waste, it would be ok if we had 1 vault even on serv 5 or 6, and 1 vault in serv 7 or 8, i would be comfortable with 1 vault,

BUT AS WAS STATED EARLIER THIS IS ONLY A SUGGESTION SO PLZ NO1 MAKE THIS INTO A FLAMING THREAD

THANK YOU

Dridar
26-08-2007, 05:13 PM
well i agree with your opinion, it would be nice to have more vault and would be even nice to see any zen...

Energy
27-08-2007, 11:45 PM
and make vip to PVP !
i hate these ks'ers

but anyway, i like suggestion threats, no1 realy bothers to read them.

SERLOVE007
28-08-2007, 04:24 PM
energy, well ksing is a legal thing in mu, but really, im thinking about me and other members, now im close to 30 rr's, and really, i have to sit on comp almost 15 hours just to collect about 500 mil, creations dont drop fast enough, and well gold serv 8 realy the jewel drop is very slim, but its not to flame, its just , i hink a lil more zen to 300 k would be ok, and if vaults 0 are messed up, put just vaults 1 thru 9