PDA

View Full Version : Little add - Rules

GuBR
21-09-2007, 12:02 AM
my suggestion is simple and easy, and I think theres no reason for not doing it =p

it is to prohibit any kind of cultural discrimination, i didnt find this rule here http://forum.twilightmuonline.com/showthread.php?t=9917
i didnt find on search button either...
like if someone tries to humilliate you by saying smtg about your country, you wont be able to do anything because its not against the rules -.- so i guess its good to prevent it
thanks =]

Lizi
21-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Imo, That would come under the racisit rule..

- Racist related insults or swearing - so no racist insults, everyone is equal here, no matter race, religion or color... remember that.

Wael90
21-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Yeh this has to do with racist dude and its a thing that its not allowed in Twilight.

GuBR
21-09-2007, 05:23 AM
then i wouldnt write racism in the rules, but ethnicity lol
thanks anyways for reading =P

Wael90
21-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Its the same thing,if some1 will say something for ur country(something bad)its racism.

lucidity
21-09-2007, 10:07 AM
GUBR is right. Racisim refers to someone's background, not their country. Not all people in each country are the same race.

Wael90
21-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Racism=Insulting some1 for (color,ethnicity,shape,religion and more...)

GuBR
21-09-2007, 11:01 AM
GUBR is right. Racisim refers to someone's background, not their country. Not all people in each country are the same race.
perfect, and people from different countries arent necessarily a different 'race'

SirRoughs
21-09-2007, 08:34 PM
The Rule applies to a broad spectrum of the word Racism
Which includes and is not limited to just Race, nationality, sex, weight and color.
Think about it.
It is also at the Staffs discression to BAN someone if they think there has been a line crossed concerning the rule.
If a player thinks someone is being racist towards them for any reason, they may post or PM a Staff person with a screenshot and their concern.

Mephisto
21-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Lets just call it Discrimination. Any type of discriminating behavior will not be tolerated. This means , nationality, sexual preference, gender etc............. I am hoping that people on this server are smart enough to understand what is discrimination. It all boils down to treat others as you want to be treated. If you do not value yourself then treat others as you would want something that you value with all of your heart , treated. Hope that makes sense.

GuBR
22-09-2007, 07:39 AM
The Rule applies to a broad spectrum of the word Racism
Which includes and is not limited to just Race, nationality, sex, weight and color.
Think about it.
It is also at the Staffs discression to BAN someone if they think there has been a line crossed concerning the rule.
If a player thinks someone is being racist towards them for any reason, they may post or PM a Staff person with a screenshot and their concern.
Lets just call it Discrimination. Any type of discriminating behavior will not be tolerated. This means , nationality, sexual preference, gender etc............. I am hoping that people on this server are smart enough to understand what is discrimination. It all boils down to treat others as you want to be treated. If you do not value yourself then treat others as you would want something that you value with all of your heart , treated. Hope that makes sense.
I got it, Thanks =D

Wael90
22-09-2007, 12:56 PM
That what i was trying to explain and u werent getting it T_T lol^^

GuBR
22-09-2007, 08:32 PM
you are better telling jokes then explainning rules :D

Wael90
23-09-2007, 02:42 AM
you are better telling jokes then explainning rules :D

Should i take this as an insulting?:P

GuBR
23-09-2007, 07:41 AM
no, the joke was pretty good ^^

Wael90
23-09-2007, 08:19 AM
I got some more ,i kinda forgot them though.Whatever if i'll remember them i'll post them.Now stop spamming^^