PDA

View Full Version : SM's mana shield overpowered...

eMoN
27-09-2007, 09:45 AM
I'm just gona give u a living example wich is me. Tryied to pvp with a
sm wich was 45 RESET lOWER THAN ME... Result's :
I almost killed him with 4-5 hit's. when he put on his ms I couldn't touch him and he could kill me just for fun... I couldn't believe in my own eyes that a char
with 45 RESET LESS than me was killin my char for fun and I couldn't touch him...

For those who are gona tell about wrong stats I'll catch them now saying that
my char is 103 rr and stats for pvp,with +13 +28 blade and 9+28 wings and gaion set for "more dmg"...

All I have to say is that sm's have became overpowered with ms and the
balance between classess is out of controll...
The prob is that MG's are by far the most weak class from the rest and givin SM's a so powerfull shield makes no sense for pvp with an mg... He is just useless..
Plz post ur opinion's coz MG's pvp will be gone. By the time MG's can't pvp with bk's,sm's,DL's(Hardly),Elfs This prob is very serius and have to be considered by GM's and even the owner.

chaosx8
27-09-2007, 09:56 AM
thats why u don't use MG anymore, BK, SM, Elf and DL have any skill that increase they power, defense, dmg, but MG have nothing to use in himself, i want know if S3 have any Skill for the MG, even if he get 7ppl same as DL he need any otherpower that increase any stats of him

Khaudus
27-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Its not just sm.... Its all the characters, as they have skills that increase hp/attack/def... And MG doesnt, he is in disadvantage. But I dont think we will change how things are, MG is a pvm char.
All chars have got their pros and cons...

Max
27-09-2007, 11:23 AM
it's not overpowered at all... they already lowered it (at the beginning of twilight i think).
anyway, i think MG just sucks, i mean, it's a cool char but so weak... that's why i started playing SM lol

i agree that it sux that MG is so weak but i don't really care tho

Elite
27-09-2007, 11:35 AM
when i was 55rr sm i could kill 103rr mg, and now im 107rr sm and i can kill a 170ish rr mg, soooo mg sux for pvp, good for pvm

lucidity
27-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Did you train that mg or buy it?.....I assume you bought it. Well you should have done your research. Magic Gladiators are only good for training, it's well documented they are miserable at pvp. After 2 weeks of playing that point becomes obvious, and people wise up and start a new character. You can find dozens of posts that chronicle this exact thing. Mana shield even at low levels adds 100%+ absorb...+13 wings only add like 54% ....do that math.

To everyone one else who is going to complain about MG's....don't bother. Everyone in twi knows that they suck and are virtually a non-factor unless there is a 100rr difference between them, and the elf/bk/sm that they are trying to kill..

Suck it up, or start a new guy.

Elite
27-09-2007, 12:04 PM
:p Well put :p

StarChild
27-09-2007, 12:27 PM
MG = Jack of all trades, master of none.

Oblivious
27-09-2007, 12:36 PM
it's not overpowered, the ms is the sm's only good weapon like the bk has his combo.

Wael90
29-09-2007, 02:54 AM
Everyone in twi knows that they suck and are virtually a non-factor unless there is a 100rr difference between them, and the elf/bk/sm that they are trying to kill..

Have you played with MG lucidity?My only problem is SM's MS cause its making him unbeatable not only by me but from every char.I can rape a BK/DL/ELF higher rr than me SM(as soon as no ms or afking with it lol)Doh ppl just give MG a buff like all chars,hope the "Duel Master" name will represent "better PVP"

MaryJane
29-09-2007, 05:34 AM
I'm just gona give u a living example wich is me. Tryied to pvp with a
sm wich was 45 RESET lOWER THAN ME... Result's :
I almost killed him with 4-5 hit's. when he put on his ms I couldn't touch him and he could kill me just for fun... I couldn't believe in my own eyes that a char
with 45 RESET LESS than me was killin my char for fun and I couldn't touch him...

For those who are gona tell about wrong stats I'll catch them now saying that
my char is 103 rr and stats for pvp,with +13 +28 blade and 9+28 wings and gaion set for "more dmg"...

All I have to say is that sm's have became overpowered with ms and the
balance between classess is out of controll...
The prob is that MG's are by far the most weak class from the rest and givin SM's a so powerfull shield makes no sense for pvp with an mg... He is just useless..
Plz post ur opinion's coz MG's pvp will be gone. By the time MG's can't pvp with bk's,sm's,DL's(Hardly),Elfs This prob is very serius and have to be considered by GM's and even the owner.

My advice, cheange class, mg was always shity, sm got ms, mg mustnt make quest, need 2/3 of our lvl to go anywahere etc, u must decidet what u want, easy char or good char.

MaryJane
29-09-2007, 05:36 AM

Its not good gear for PvP, try +13+dd set

And Wael, ya he played, check MagicGlad in Ranks ^^

Sry for 2 posts, but i press quote second time hyh.

Wael90
29-09-2007, 06:18 AM
Dam i knew he was Tristan :O
And i agree that a +rate+dd set is good!

Anakha
29-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Heh good PvM, no quest, ability to use both dk and dw items, lower warp lvl requirements, one less item need for completing a set... MG is easy to build and easier to fall...

If you want a good PvP char, you have to choose the hard way and train another class. When it comes PvP, MG s only a target practise :owned:

Sorry, sad but true...

GuBR
03-10-2007, 11:33 PM
lol i guess if a person believes SM is the best he should make a SM then lol
thats my case :p

jay2002
04-10-2007, 03:49 PM
alls i can say is.....

TELL MG'S SUCK TO MAPC!

I'm a MG myself (MaNiaK) i love mg's not the strongest pvp nope.. BUT guilds are there to help, if your a mg and have a nice SM to give you MS... you are a beast in your element.. although if its 1v1.. bit of bad luck your having, heck i try to pk any class any resets.. sometimes i fail sometimes no.. i do feel SM's are a little overpowered but not because of the MS alone.. because they have MS and teleport :P (i know you guys are gonna say.. bk have combo and swell) but hey this is just my opinion.. i wouldn't complain about the way sm's are just call ur guild/friends for backup!

Khaudus
04-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Yeah after all this is an ONLINE game were you INTERACT with other people...

04-10-2007, 04:45 PM
no1 is forcing u 2 be a MG,, go on ur acc.. and press delete on ur mg and type in ur login, u'll have a sm :)

GuBR
07-10-2007, 10:03 AM
haha thats what I mean! if u think SMs are overpowered then make an SM :P
btw Khaudus I love your "women addicted" sig :D

Wael90
09-10-2007, 05:55 AM
alls i can say is.....

TELL MG'S SUCK TO MAPC!

I'm a MG myself (MaNiaK) i love mg's not the strongest pvp nope.. BUT guilds are there to help, if your a mg and have a nice SM to give you MS... you are a beast in your element.. although if its 1v1.. bit of bad luck your having, heck i try to pk any class any resets.. sometimes i fail sometimes no.. i do feel SM's are a little overpowered but not because of the MS alone.. because they have MS and teleport :P (i know you guys are gonna say.. bk have combo and swell) but hey this is just my opinion.. i wouldn't complain about the way sm's are just call ur guild/friends for backup!

Why don't you tell him?^^
That's wise and i totally agree with it.MG + SM best duet^^
I hate telport :S And it's unfair for MG that all classes have buff except for him.

Max
09-10-2007, 10:56 AM
it's not unfair at all, it's just the way it is and get over it =P

Wael90
09-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Ill try get over it on you ingame^^
Lol joking anyways enough with spamming i think we all posted our opinions.:P

lucidity
09-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Ha, I haven't check this post in weeks. I can't believe people still argued about it until today. Lets just call the time of death on this one and talk about some other stuff.

To Wael...yeah I was MagicGlad, I played him for like 130 resets but kicked his ass to the curb when i realized how much they sucked, and zen got scarce.

Why couldn't i transfer those 130 resets to my sm?....because thats the way it is
Why do SM's get ms and tele and mgs don't ?....because thats the way it is

Phoenix
09-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Why aren't all characters in the game having exact same skills, exact same spells and just look different?

... cuz it would be a god awfully boring game that nobody would play...

Of course characters are different... doh... it's logic they should be different, some stronger and some weaker... it's up to each player to find the character they like the most and play the best...

And I don't think that SM is all that mighty because if it were then the top would have only SMs in it... and no other characters... but obviously people play other characters too...

lucidity
09-10-2007, 06:53 PM
well put....

there are tradeoffs

GuBR
09-10-2007, 07:04 PM
yeah... and ppl can choose it :P
I would have a SM even without Mana shield.. because thats the char i love :)

gabrielmd
10-10-2007, 11:30 AM
this is not a love question and yes a irriante question the MG's
I with 76 rr in MG can easily to die for a SM 25rr
e later alone remains me to die , to die and to die!
e then what it advances to lvl up each time more to be reason of laugh to the Sm's?

Phoenix
10-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Nobody forces you to play MG... play SM or BK or whatever... you are not forced to play MG if you don't like it...

Max
10-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Nobody forces you to play MG... play SM or BK or whatever... you are not forced to play MG if you don't like it...

yeah what he said !

Winger
12-10-2007, 10:37 PM
only good thing about MG is that they dont have quest lol can reset faster. the 7 points isnt even an advantage......eg: mg need 7 agi for 1 speed (1 lvl), sm need 5 agi for 1 speed (1 lvl TOO) ^^

GuBR
12-10-2007, 11:00 PM
this is not a love question and yes a irriante question the MG's
I with 76 rr in MG can easily to die for a SM 25rr
e later alone remains me to die , to die and to die!
e then what it advances to lvl up each time more to be reason of laugh to the Sm's?
why didnt u make a SM then lol

Wael90
13-10-2007, 12:38 AM
why didnt u make a SM then lol

Hello!!!Maybe cause he likes MG more?Oh come on just leave this thread we had enough with this.

Max
13-10-2007, 01:09 AM
lmao wael, i guess your right lol
(not about the mg part but about the part that this is getting out of hand lol)