PDA

View Full Version : HaLLoWeEn!!! night!! (boo!)

niveck
30-09-2007, 06:19 PM
hmm... posted it tho still 30days before that day..

but i dunno if it will be corny or somethin but ima suggest it anyways.. coz i think it will be fun.. :D

can there be alot of events on that night?? :owned:

like.. uhm.. Monster will drop candy box/bar when u kill them? hmm.. :rotfl:

and some MODs or GMs will be on Davias town, that everyone should wear a disguise ring inside the town or else there will be in cage somewhere and trapped for few minutes (lol u guys think what will be a fun punishment)

hmm.. and hope there will be a Screen Shot games again coz there will be somethin unusual that will show up on that night? in diffrent maps.. :innocent:

hmm.. and i dunno if its possible but other online game i saw (not MU) a strong monster appears inside the town on halloween night (random time and town) then ofc killing evryone but its like bein kill is fun for new players, coz those high level monster was never been seen by them before.. coz only high rr player can see those kind of monster in high level places.. well it might be good to show new players what does those monster look like in high level places.. makes em realize that there are more things waiting ahead of them.. not only be strong to get a piece of their enemies but to be strong to be able to explore deeper and far places of MU. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

(kill Joy anticipation) hmmm... "there are more important things to be done.. other than makin events and things like that... lol just like fixin the server.. new season comin.. blah blah blah..." lol i know these comments might appear.. well it might be true too.. but im just suggesting.. make our Community Unique than other MU server.. more fun, interesting.... somethin to look forward to. but if its not ok.. well i rest my case already from here.. no prob thanks.. :no:

;)

Elite
30-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Well the monster in town cant be done, and for them to have a character uber strong appear somewhere, they would have to edit the msb, and that would take to much work as u said they are working on updating. also, i do agree however that there should be some events that night, and something to do with those disquise rings. haha it would be unique, and sounds good. nice thoughts mate :)

Wael90
30-09-2007, 11:50 PM
I would love candy boxes ^^i don't think i will get something better than my rings though :P

Zukih28s
01-10-2007, 12:15 AM
I agree with disguising rings XDDDD that will be cute, full of ppl wearing those things hahaha and killing things to drop BOK? i hope it work. If not hav invasion every 1hr or so on to speed up process. I dunno i like the disguising thing^^^, and i would like having some warping thing lol. Like all of a sudden u r warp to atlans,some to phoenix cage lol, some to MC and all that :) it might be fun, only one cage will not be fair, afk cage(unless u r afking).

NIVECK i hyper^^

Lizi
01-10-2007, 12:29 AM
I'll see if i can think up an event, However in australia we dont celebrate halloween. Ill do my best :)

Wael90
01-10-2007, 03:07 AM
Whats Halloween? :D:Dlol joking :P:D:D
We dont celebrate haloween in Greece too so its gonna be a MU Halloween^^.Actually...a Twilight MU Halloween :P

FireStorm
01-10-2007, 05:10 AM
Whats Halloween? :D:Dlol joking :P:D:D
We dont celebrate haloween in Greece too so its gonna be a MU Halloween^^.Actually...a Twilight MU Halloween :P

Make an acception and celebrate. Dress up as your favoriter charcter or monster lol

Wael90
01-10-2007, 05:37 AM
Make an acception and celebrate. Dress up as your favoriter charcter or monster lol

I thought about a worm suit but i wouldnt go at devias gate with this thing on O_o

Delightfull
01-10-2007, 06:37 AM
This is a great idea.. Halloween is my favorite time of year.. Even more than christmas!

BOO!

Nice ideas Niveck!

niveck
01-10-2007, 03:16 PM
wow thanks much guys.. ^___^ delight, liz, Zukih,wael,elite...

lol.... uhm in my homeland halloween is like the day just to scare and some unknown things discussions and goin to cementery coz of superstitions that the dead will haunt u if u wont visit them..

then when we moved here in US.. its really fun lookin at kids wears costume.. and getting candies from house to house.. its kinda cute.

hmm... does it mean we got Admin support? (cough cough... frank?) lmao.. just like elite said if the high level monsters inside town or popping somewhere is not possible or the SS thingies... its aight.. but i wish the candy boxes and the disguise rings and the MOD,, GMs that night givin events..

lol that will be fun.. ^__^

Huntenkill
01-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Please inform me when it's coming :o

Max
02-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Yeh i like the disguise thing too,

Just for one night make more disguise rings, like AC, Queens, Kalima mobs, whatever... I think that would be funny lol, worth a nice screenshot :icon7:

TheFury
02-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Just for one night make more disguise rings, like AC, Queens, Kalima mobs, whatever... I think that would be funny lol, worth a nice screenshot :icon7:

Yeah if it dont give lot headheache or work make new disguise rings. :D

P.S. :applause:Niveck Nice thought u had ;). :applause:

Max
02-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah if it dont give lot headheache or work make new disguise rings. :D

Yeh ofcourse lol, if it's not too much work :icon10:

GuBR
02-10-2007, 03:21 PM
dudee its a very nice suggestion xDD
I really like the disguise ring thing!h ahahah its awesome :D
and Zukhi the Warping thing is cool too :D
and Elite i have seen other server with mobs in town b4, u just cant hit them =]