PDA

View Full Version : New Event

SERLOVE007
29-10-2007, 01:55 AM
OK IM SURE everyone has heard about the new events, also as the crywolf event, now i kno alot have tried to win in it, but seems hard, well i tried 4 times the event, and always come out empty handed, seems , just 2 or 3 ppl kno the actual event , since they got exe drops, but was hoping if some1, ...i tried to find a guide on that quest, but seems i cant find, i was told u need to go to the 6 circles on other side of crywolf, and step on 1 to get a mission, well tried that, and tried to kill the big mobs, with 112 rr sm, cant even get a miss word saying on them, well they dnt die either, WELL i was hoping, if any of the good members of mu, has a guide to post here, or have a suggestion on how to go about the event, i think i speak from all members, wen i say ur suggestions will be thanked by all....AGAIN THANK YOU,

marlang
29-10-2007, 07:05 PM
taken from mu philippines (some info might not be how it works on twilight tho...)

The Crywolf Battle

Stages
1. Stand-by

Inside village will change from a safety zone to battle zone when the battle starts.
Players can’t use their personal store or talk to the NPC.
2. Schedule

Battle will be held for 30 minutes.
When the character gets killed in the battle he will resurrect from a certain location in the map.
The goal of the battle is to be the last man standing when the time runs out.
Item/Time 8:00 8:30 8:35 8:40 8:45 8:47:30 8:50 8:55 9:00
Stand-by Announcement /Stand-by -
Stage time - Start End -
Contract - Contract start Contract end -
Balgass troops - Battle
Balgass - Enter -

3. Wolf Statue

This enormous tutelary statue was created from the ancient strength of elves so it has a power to protect itself from the evil sprits which keeps away Kundun’s troops. But the statue becomes weak once a week and gets attacked by Kundun’s troops led by Balgass. There are 5 altars around the statue for protection and when these altars are destroyed the statue will lose its power to protect the Fortress of Crywolf.
4. Altar

These altars protect and give power to the statue and only the elves can give powers to the altars. When the altars get destroyed the statue will lose its power making these altars a prime target for Balgass’ monster troops. The success of the quest will depend on the players’ ability to protect the altars and the elves who give power to the altars.
5. Altar Contract

Character restriction for contract
5 Muse elf characters above level 350
When the contract is ongoing between the altar and a Muse elf, no further contact will be allowed.
No. of contracts
Maximum of 2 contracts are allowed and no further contract will be permitted.
Failure in contract can be caused by:
When the character moves out of altar while the contract is ongoing
When the character gets killed while the contract is ongoing
Contract time
An icon will be displayed on the characters that can still avail the contract.
It will take an effect on the Wolf statue 5 minutes after the altar contract gets registered.
Shield creation
Certain no. of shields for the Wolf statue will be created depending on the no. of characters in ongoing contract at the altar.
Initial status without a contract
Shield HP = 0
Status when contract starts
Shield HP = Total HP of character in ongoing contract
Shield HP
When the contracted character’s HP decreases the HP of Wolf statue will decrease as well.
6. Success and failure

Success
More than 1 altar left and Wolf statue is protected at the end of the battle
When Balgass is defeated
Failure
All the altars are destroyed and the contract wasn’t sustained at the end of the battle
When Balgass is not defeated
7. Rewards

Individual reward
Bonus Exp can be acquired aside from the EXP from monsters depending on the no. of participants.
Different rewards will be given to the participants of the battle depending on Kill Points.
Kill Points will be earned by a character that delivers the final killing blow.
Muse elves who survive after the contract battle will earn an additional 6,000 points.
* Reward will be given after the battle therefore if the character warps to another map before the end of battle he will not receive the reward.

Monster Kill Point
Balgass 7000
Dark elf 3000
Balista 1000
Soram 700
Balram 600
Death spirt 600

[Table 1-2. Kill Point of Monsters]

Accumulated Kill Point Class Bonus EXP
0~1,000 D 0
1,001~3,000 C 100,000
3,001~5,000 B 400,000
5,001~10,000 A 600,000
Above 10,001 S 900,000

[Table 1-3. Class and bonus EXP by accumulated kill point]

Server reward
Strength of monsters in all server clusters except Land of Trial will decrease 10%.
Kundun’s life recovery will not function.
Success rate will increase 5% when combining invitations
8. Failure penalty

Corresponding function can’t be used since the trainer and NPC Serbis in Crywolf will be evacuated.
Drop rate for Jewel of guardian in Land of Trial will decrease.

InYourFace
30-10-2007, 09:03 AM
ok to make marlangs post short....

there are 5 circles beside the wolf statue in crywolf town
you need a elf with 350 lvl up to make a contract in the circle.
note: elf must be defended coz if all elf died or leaves the altar(circle)
event will end.

eliminate all mobs and kill balgass.. here his name is footgas.

and DONT KILL THE ELF

Wael90
30-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Thanks Marc i enjoyed reading your instructions :)

marlang
30-10-2007, 06:28 PM
always a pleasure to try to help :)

Drew
30-10-2007, 08:47 PM
thanks marlang