PDA

View Full Version : DL Scrolls

chachacha
16-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Hi there,

I was wondering if the following is a big change or is it fair and possible to make.
I would really appriciate comment from game masters...

1. As the DK skills, SM spells, Elf skills - the lesser spell for DL - FIREBURST should be in shops.

2. As the DK skills, SM spells and Elf skills - the higer dmg spell for DL - FIRESCREAM should drop at the same rate in arena.

I think the main variaty in chracters strengths is their build up and not the skills they using.

Thanks in advance,

Ling.

mikrawler
17-11-2007, 03:21 AM
i agree
DL is probably the most disadvantaged character in the game seeing as half their items drop when they die, its a scooby doo mission getting fire scream scroll, the skill is bugged, they dont have a decent ranging attack such as evil spirits twising slash etc, for other characters the most used skills are in npc shops and im not sure if this is just me but after hitting worms with any skill the scepters durability goes to 0 in like 30 seconds (even in exile using safe spots).

im sure DL was ment to be hard to play and lvl and tbh i enjoy a challenge but DL is way too much work compared to other classes.

and DL is one of my fave characters but there are too many downsides to playing it.
fingers crossed all will be good in season 3 :)

btw thanks to all GM's MoDs's and Admins for all their hard work (Y)

Mikey xXx

P.S. not complaining just pointing out the obvious 8-)
P.S.S. sorry bout the rant :P

chachacha
18-11-2007, 06:28 AM
hi mika,

Yes, DL scepter is bugged. DL dont have ancient set, but DL have horse and have raven and can summon. Also its true, DL do not have the range of ES but I think this is the difference between characters - and this is good.

My point is that the availability of items made by the game is not balanced and for this I seek a remedy. Or if not a remedy - maybe an answer...

Thanks again,

Ling.
T

chachacha
19-11-2007, 06:55 AM
I guess a no comment is also kind of answer...

I would still hope to have one from Frank and the guys running this server...

Thanks,

Ling.

Wael90
20-11-2007, 07:39 AM
DL Scepter is bugged..?Sword Dancer too...
DL is a char like all the others,all have disadvantages-advantages...just cope with it..

Glamdring
20-11-2007, 02:01 PM
omg wael, u havnt got a clue what ur talking about
the scepter needs to be repaired every 5 to 10 min, every scepter that is, not just 1
if ur so stupid to make an nrg mg u can use about 20 diffrent weapons that still work as they should but a dl cant choose between diffrent weapons, he needs that damn scepter wich he has to repair.

Wael90
20-11-2007, 02:13 PM
I also need my exc dancer rise cause the max i can have is 105% of aa
moreover str mg has to repair his swords every 5~10 min too..
Anyways i think that both chars are kind of disadvantaged in some occasions..

Max
20-11-2007, 02:42 PM
well, every char has his advantages and his disadvantages but i like the idea about the scrolls

Wael90
20-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Agree on that..FireScream should be more easy to get...

chachacha
21-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Wael - Please read carfully what i wrote...
I did not complain on anything to do with bugs (which are part of the game) or character pro and cons.
I was talking only about the scrolls... Maybe my argument for that aint strong for itself but that what i think. Anyhow, no wrong done... If you find a scroll by the way - you know the address (:

Wael90
21-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Lol i know u did not complain =P and i see your points i agree with you for the scrolls issue. Making FireScream easier to get(Maybe not stores but more maps to drop)would help some DL's here :P.

P.s. *writing down the address ;)*

xxxDolfaDLxxx
22-11-2007, 07:24 AM
Well The problem is not only the scrools or scepter but the str requirements of dl sets like
Sunlight Set witch it needs 1000+str and Glorius set str+1100.
Even Scepters need 700++ str,but MG'S got the same but u cant make a str dl like a str mg,because dl have 5 opts to put points and the gameplay is harder for dl

Dolfa.... (An Dark Lord....Always)