PDA

View Full Version : Heya Everyone

greg558
30-11-2007, 03:14 AM
Wanted to say hello.. im new to the server.. i had typically played alot of servers in the past.. i always got tired of getting maxed out with nothing to do in a week.. i had been looking for a good low rate server so that i can work at it to accomplish things also so i wont get as bored..

played for 3hrs so far got to lvl 62.. whew its a lil tough on that 1st reset, but ill eventually get there... hope to see everyone in game...

i hope to make this server my new gaming home away from home...

Wael90
30-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Welcome to Twilight m8, enjoy your stay ;)
If you need help post on forums and many ppl including me well be there to help ya :)
I am glad you found what you were looking for, Twilight ROX ^_^

Phoenix
30-11-2007, 05:11 AM
Welcome to our server, hope you have fun here.

Strahd
30-11-2007, 05:45 AM
welcome bro I will rr soon I hope you will find me :p I can help you to get some lvls

Mephisto
30-11-2007, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the server and enjoy your stay here. Please be sure to check otu the market and guides sections for some helpful tips and info.

Zukih28s
30-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Welcome :D.
Well Our server is pretty balance, u WONT get to max RR in 1-2 weeks :D thats for sure!!
In this server, u will hav to do QUEST, instead of buying it in the store ^^
In this server, ZENNY is a major prob XDD, so u wont rr that fast^^^

Therefore, u hav alot to do in this server^^^^^^

Enjoy :)

greg558
30-11-2007, 08:26 AM
i'm up for a challenge... of coarse it will probably take me longer to lvl and RR often anyways.. i work to much because i have alot of car parts to buy.. i'm a muscle car fanatic.. i take old/new ford muscle cars and hook em up.. the last car i done was a 1999Mustang Gt 35th Anniversary.. when i say hook em up, i don't refer to new aged hooked up where u lower it down set rims on it...etc..etc.. i mean Old muscle style hook ups. Hurst shifter,High performance parts....etc..etc. pretty much that 1999gt i did last,, it had about 325hp.. by the time i was finished it was at around 450+hp.. of coarse it took me years to do it.. considering how much the parts were.. since its finished.. I'm buying a 2004 40th anniversary mustang to hook up thats if i can find one those dang Anniversary edition they are hard as heck to find, 6cyl mustang are piece o cake but not the GT's, I didn't have that problem with the 99GT anniversary since i purchased it new... (i sold the 1999 35th anniversary for 77,000. of coarse i probably lost money on it but ehh oh well.. $37,995(prolly 45-50k after financing lol) was purchase price and about ehhhh 50,000 give or take on the parts.. its still like new though.. only drove it 9,000miles it mostly stayed in my Garage.. so even the original bluebook value didn't depreciate that much.. I mostly drive my very 1st hooked up Mustang... 1967 Mustang/Shelby Gt500 "thats my baby" i dont think ya wanna know the mileage on that one lol lets just say the mileage meter only shows 999,999miles then rolls back to 0.. iv saw it roll twice already... lol im 26 iv had it since i was 15y/o (my 1st car my dad gave me)

But anyways.. i have today off from work.. gonna try to lvl a bit be4 it gets too late be4 i have to go to bed and go to work in the morning..

Take it easy.. and ty for the warm welcomes....

HalfDead
30-11-2007, 09:26 AM
Wellcome to Twilight mate. :wave:

Max
30-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Hey and Welcome to Twilight

Good to see someone into cars, quite amazing what you do there with those mustangs, can you hook us up with some pictures ? that would be sweet

Anyway, if you need any help with anything here, just ask :icon12:

zikoo
01-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Hi.welcome to twimu.have a fun :P

greg558
02-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Sure thing.. heres a few pics i took before i sold it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/cuban3jumper/100_1208.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/cuban3jumper/100_1207.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/cuban3jumper/100_1209.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/cuban3jumper/100_1211.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/cuban3jumper/100_1210.jpg

I know i said i don't do much new aged hookups like dropping it down and putting rims on it... it may look it, but its not lower than factory standards in height, in fact the rear end was raised 1" 3/4, its just the side skirts that make it look that way .. and the rims are specifically Mustang Cobra Rims that i ordered from Ford Motor Co... if you look closely at the rims you see the Cobra Emblems.

I have always debating to remove the 35th Anniversary Symbol on the fender (Running pony with a chrome ring saying 35th Anniversary) and replace it with a chrome GT symbol.. but after years of debating it i had decided to leave it original.. no sense in taking it off.. because its apart of the car being a 35th Anniversary GT and all.. but coincidental
The Chrome GT symbol on the rear decklid fell off while i was waxing it one day.. i meant to put it back on but never did.. oops hehe now atleast in my Garage i have a symbol of my old car to remember it by hehehe... I'm looking to see if i have any pics of how it looked be4 i added all the stuff to it.. but i didnt find any.. i know i got some engine shots i just need to find em... when i do ill post them as well...

I also get alot of Car Detailed parts from AmericanMuscle.com mostly from here i get body stuff, not much in the way of performance parts. when it comes to those parts i go into high performance Brandname it may be more expensive.. but in the end its all worth it... i post frequently in there along with pics of cars iv done in the past.. feel free to look it up...