PDA

View Full Version : LT7 spot?

Mavric
02-12-2007, 09:43 PM
a spot in LT7 would be nice for the lower levels =)

Across the bridge and up and to the left the whole way would be a great spot....

I know that many other servers have it, not comparing to the amazing twilight, but... it helps for the lower levels

1sttadie
03-12-2007, 05:54 PM
i think its a great idea and it should b easy to get item for quest too

Abbatissa
03-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Yea, I think that a great idea...:yes:

spanakis
04-12-2007, 11:48 AM
The spots in LT7 atm is just perfect.

Glamdring
04-12-2007, 12:03 PM
yes sure it is for u, u have resets, but for newbies this server actualy sucks.
lorencia and noria have about 15 mobs in them, davias is ok, and lt7 is a hastle, theres only 1 okish spot there and even that one sucks bigtime.
so ur basicly screwed if ur new to this server and have no high reset friends who can lvl u for free.

InYourFace
04-12-2007, 04:53 PM
ill give you a tip..
if you have low rr dont kill =)
just beg for a party its much easier eehehe
or buy pt.

lucidity
04-12-2007, 05:12 PM
I think more spots for low or zero rr people is a great idea. Begging for parties degrades them and annoys the higher reset players. I think many of them would be willing to train on their own if given the spot.

Abelota
04-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Most newbies don't really have the luxury of "buying parties". Let's face it... How much zen do high resetters ask for a 1-hour party? 99M? Oh God! That would take me like forever to gather that amount by myself... And yes, there are just a very few people out there who are generous enough to lend zen. Moreover, this server has become more and more like a ghost town, so begging for party is really not that easy...

InYourFace
05-12-2007, 04:01 AM
lets face it.. this server is only set up for high reset. even if they make spots for low reseters. . how long will you think they can make 1 bar? bar not level ok.. when im still 3 rr i tried to kill queen rainer and you know how long i make a bar? i takes me 30 mins to make a bar. thats already a queen rainer much higher xp than a red balrog.

HalfDead
05-12-2007, 04:52 AM
True. When i started this server with my BK i played solo in devias3, later in lt 6 and 7, atlans1 and 2, sometimes i found newb pt with other 0rr people. I never begged for pt, because i was new in MU and didnt know places like arena worms or exile lol.. I got a bit stonger, passed my quests and started to kill aquamos/mc in icarus, and tarkan1 mobs. Still was hard. All that effort took me 5 months to get to 309 lvl! After that i met some high rr-s people, started a MG, and they helped me to become what i am now =)
So mu sugeston is a bit more mobs in newb maps, so guys with 0rrs can get atleast to lvl 300 with not such difficalty, like i did. Still when i get my reset i help whoever i find across lorencia or devias. Sometimes in Devil Square 1-3. Thats it, guys. Cheers!

Wael90
05-12-2007, 07:44 AM
There are so many ways of reseting fast guys. But some of you are LAZY, how you think most of high rr became what they are? I personally got my butt kicked to gather 2000 TC and buy my GOLD VIP. After this i got like 77 rr in 1 month.

Moreover, go join a guild!!There are many guilds out there with active players(including high rr) willing to pt you...This is not an easy server guys...think about it.

Glamdring
05-12-2007, 08:09 AM
oh screw that wael, no newbie is gonna pay for this server if its so hard to get to 300, and oh yeah, guilds... arnt those those things with alot of high reset chars who only party in the vip servers and come to s1 to pk everything they see when they hit 400?
this server is only hard for newbies, and ppl who cant afford vip.

Wael90
05-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Yeah Jane what's your point with that..You also got to remember that i was in Anxiety a good old guild and we were StarCr3w allies...Gosh, instead of thanking Phoenix for giving you new promotions you're being more and more grumpy...

Glamdring
05-12-2007, 08:31 AM
promotions? lol, u mean that 4, 8, 12 reset thingy?
lol, how many ppl who start now do u think will get to use that?
its gonna take newbies who wnow noone here on this server about 6 months to a year to reach their 1st reset, how long do u think that that promotion will last?
haha, i have 2 resets and im not even sure if i can make use of it.

Wael90
05-12-2007, 08:33 AM
Well i have access in the 'Donations' thread and i assure you..so many ppl took advantage of this promo so far ;)Many of them re my friends too :P

Anyways i dunno even if there can be added any more mobs in the server ...

Glamdring
05-12-2007, 08:38 AM
ofcourse u have access to it, and yes i bet that there have been alot of ppl asking for it, and like u said, they all know this server and alot of ppl in it and i bet they all had 3 resets.
we are talking about newbies here, not ppl who know alot of high reset chars.
why dont u make a new account and go play with it, and pretend that ur a real newbie, u know nothing and noone, u have no set, no zen and no friends, lets see how long ull last.

Wael90
05-12-2007, 08:43 AM
Well i can help you get your tokens if you want^^
But you got to wait till i get my new internet connection :P
And yeh i know how it feels Glam i started like that too i was lucky that i met some good friends (no high rr). I bet most of the newbs haven't a forum account yet whisch is a disadvantage for them.

[EDIT] No comment JanYan...Cya around.

Glamdring
05-12-2007, 08:49 AM
so in other words... u also say that this server is to hard for newbies, u could just have said that and saved alot of flaming inhere.
and i dont need a party, im not a fast lvler and i never will be.
and dont say this one day and say that the next, uve said in the shoutbox more then a few times that ull only party ppl in normal servers when ur vip runs out, and well, since ur addicted to that high exp inthere ull never run out of vip and so ull never be helping newbies.

Wael90
05-12-2007, 08:58 AM
You can ask my guildies or allies if i helped or not ^_^
That doesn't mean that i never pt ppl that aren't in guild...I believe we need more newbs opinions to be expressed but since they don't make a forum account..will be difficult.

[EDIT]OOps i pressed THANK YOU button by accident^^

Glamdring
05-12-2007, 09:06 AM
oh sure, i bet uve partied ppl when ur lvl 400 like some ppl do, wich im not complaining about, but newbies dont have any use for that now do they, they need to be atleast lvl 270 and thats where we get to the reason of this post again... that nearly impossible without some powerlvling.
oh thay can go to ds if they want lvl u say? no they cant, well yeah they can till they reach lvl 221, then its ds3 time, wich we all know has kalima mobs after 5 min and not just 1 or 2, nooo its a whole bunch of them.
like i said before and alot of other ppl also, this is a high reset server, there is no responce to posts like this from admins becouse tehy simply dont care about ppl who dont donate, and face it, only ppl with resets donate.
at wich time they dont have to think about lt7 in the normal servers anymore.

Wael90
05-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Got some points...i personally never donated but anyways i am out of this thread..

Glamdring
05-12-2007, 09:10 AM
hahaha, nice edditing of ur post u nub.

Wael90
05-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Did i edit my post? O_o sorry i didn't notice i am using ie at school...

Glamdring
05-12-2007, 09:14 AM
haha, sure u didnt notice it when u alterd ur complete post.

crottger25
05-12-2007, 09:47 AM
loll this is pathetic,
back onto the subject which REALLY matters >.<
yeah, more mobs for noobs would be great,
i remember when i was 0rr i always used to go lt7 too!

Wael90
05-12-2007, 11:11 AM
crot is right..
but hey i really don't remember what was my post before i edited it ...meh.

lucidity
05-12-2007, 06:22 PM
I'm usually all for a good flame war, but this is once of those instances where both sides have a point. Wael you never paid for donations because (I assume), just like me you started when jewel drops were ridiculous. As anyone who's even glanced at a worms cage knows there are no jewel drops anymore. This means that It's harder for noobs to make stuff that they can sell for TC. Glam, I know what you mean that it's hard for people to get a party, but lvl 270 to pt with a lvl 400 guy is not asking too much.

I think the problems here all stem from a lack of players in Twi. Used to be the #3 private mu server....those days are long gone. I'm not sure why. Personally I like the slow leveling (have you ever played a high exp server...you max in a week). The route to resets should be paved with a party of similar skilled players i.e. a sm with es, bk using combo/ts, perhaps an ee (I know, whats that?), maybe a dark lord spitting out twice as much damage with twice the cast rate as the others, and a MG casing his es with more damage and speed than a sm. Hey, thats a pretty perfect party....and as I'm unfamiliar with the current exp ratios im not sure if thats still worth more exp, but I used to (and should) be.

Dont just start a SM/BK. They're slow and expensive.

Mavric
05-12-2007, 06:44 PM
for once i'll agree with trist. I made my mistake when i started out with a Sm... and well im only at 20 rrs now because of 2 months of gold vip and the wonderous guild of StarCr3w. Along with all the amazing people in it. But honestly to to get resets as a low level... its virtually impossible. and lets face it, without a set/EE a lower level CANT kill in arena, I know from first hand experience.

Another suggestion would be to put Tarkan monsters into arena, this would provide some decent training spots for the newbs of the server once they got past the LT7 status.

lucidity
05-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Haha, finally someone agrees with SOMETHING i said.

I like the tarkan mobs idea too. Would make the quest a bit easier as well.

wildchild
05-12-2007, 08:37 PM
I've been here nearly a month so far and have asked for a party from high level players nearly everyday in server 1, i do not have vip.
i am now level 338 with 0 resets
thank you to Elizabeta, Martyr, and anyone else who got me this far..
but the point is, if i didn't know anyone here already once i started, leaving this server would of crossed my mind more than a few times.
I think the community desperately needs more spawn zones that are new player sensitive =]
Thank you
-Jeff

Milamber
06-12-2007, 01:33 PM
I think LT 1 is better,just up north of the safe zone.Notice that huge empty space?Just imagine that filles with Death Knights and Death Gorgons...:fight: Ouch

Glamdring
06-12-2007, 07:12 PM
and how do u immagine that newbies would pass there to get to the only LT1 semi hotspot?
those mobs arnt LT7 mobs for nothing.

FPxAncient
06-12-2007, 07:20 PM
ya i def. agree..i just now after like 4 months...with help sometimes...got my 2nd rr...it is really..hard because...all the mobs u can kill dnt give crap for xp...unless your on vip GOLD...sad but true unless you have yrs of time..and patience or high lvl friends...it's really hard to lvl...because you can't kill high enough mobs for xp and almost impossible to save up even 30 mill...for 30 min in worms pty...idk...im only 2 rr...but i still try to help anyone I can...even though it isn't much

knoveno
08-12-2007, 05:47 AM
I know some people would say that the server already has all the mobs it can hold and that it's already impossible to add more mobs in different places such as Lost Tower and Dungeon because of the fact that it is already full... How about this:

Is it possible to change the respawning spots of some monsters that normally respawn in awkward places (when I say awkward, it means places where nobody usually goes, where nobody spends much time leveling, places that are not very much conducive for leveling) in such a way that they respawn to certain places where it is better to party and kill monsters, thereby creating a place where they actually "mob"? Pretty much like the thing that happens in arena... Making it like the arena for lower rrs. No walls off course, so that monsters can still roam around but not too far, and no gates so nobody could gatekill :D

In this way, the total number of monsters in the server would still be the same, and lesser monsters will be wandering in awkward places. I'm not saying that all monsters in awkward places be removed to a better spot, as that would make places like Dungeon and Lost Tower seem like monsterless places. Just some of those monsters.

I actually posted a thread with the same thought here in suggestions section. The thread title is "Bull Room", only that that topic discusses about a place in Dungeon 2 I call as such...

lampard8
08-12-2007, 03:22 PM
roll on a stacked spot for low lvls w00t lol i recon noobs get jack sizer so summink for them

Vas
10-12-2007, 01:55 AM
Can GM's make 1 respawn point in most of noobcages (duh noob,mega crust, alpha crust, rainers, etc)so ppl can kill faster..?
Oh and i saw on one server many many yetis in devias,actualy 2respawn points,thats also very good coz they drop good jewels(atleast better then other high rr mobs, ie mega crust),so noobs can gain jewels buy items, and ta-da we have balance!

And plz to those that want to write that we should get over it because its not a easy server..pff, its a ridiculous hard server and very easy to others! i asked alot of ppl about jewels, they say they go to Great Drakans only coz those are only ones droping jewels...i mean like others should

Or maybe u try to make more ppl pay? doubt it..
Me personaly think that this server will never be balanced well, vip/gold servers are the main reason.

And one more thing, why not make less servers?so when ppl see that a spot is taken,try to party orsomething, not just switch server..

Abelota
11-12-2007, 04:53 AM
A stacked spot for newbies in Dungeon and Lost Tower would really be of great help.

Johannes
11-12-2007, 05:24 AM
I really agree that this server should really be made even just a little bit easier for newbies like me... It's so hard surviving here all by yourself... I'm not the guy who wants to be in a party all the time...

Glamdring
11-12-2007, 10:31 AM
its so good to see that the staff realy cares about the newbies.
... oh no... wait, they dont give a fuck about them, thats probly why there hasnt been a single real staff member who has awnserd in this topic. (and no, i dont count wael as a real staff member)
face it, we can bring this nice topic up again and again, but it still wont do jack shit.
and if they respond, itl be someyhing like : 'this server is supposed to be hard.' well hard is good, impossible isnt.

komara
11-12-2007, 02:59 PM
hummm i think the server is good
hard for newbies?? may be hard yeah me to start from 0rr ^^ i know what you mean..
easy for high rr player?? nop i dont think soo, there u will get other problem...
i think u stay and see the problems on high rr players (every high rr player know what i mean)

Just That Is Server :)))
its not so easy for nobody
Good Luck at all

Wael90
11-12-2007, 03:31 PM
(and no, i dont count wael as a real staff member)

Why do you have to bring up my name all the time =.='

chaosx8
11-12-2007, 04:30 PM
i am noone to say something here, but... i think the server is really easy, when i was more noob than what i am now, i made lvls easy, i've reach from 100 to 270 in just a weekend... what i want to say is, this is a low exp server, but it is really easy, all i've played b4 was high exp server, but i leave'em cuz i like this one more than them...

tip for you... don't think that just because you're a noob or a new player you have to do impossible things to get items and exp, just play and try to be good in it because u'll get a lot of items that can help you with zen and then you can buy some parties... or just make friends

twi = is an easy low exp server... even for me, that i only have played high exp server (1500+)

btw... i think it is truth... GMs don't care about noob but i think is just because they are a lot of ppl who have 3rr more than may help them... so, just play and be nice, then, make friends and enjoy the stay

Wael90
11-12-2007, 05:12 PM
You are not different than us chaos we're all the same in this server...

Glamdring
11-12-2007, 05:22 PM
haha, sorry to bring up ur name wael, but ur the only staff member that has responded here. and no offence but uve just became a mod a few weeks ago so that imho doesnt make u a real staff member yet :)

Wael90
11-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Ah ok i'll do my best to make ya proud Glam ^_^

mikrawler
11-12-2007, 11:34 PM
well if any noobs need help lvling im more than happy to help
i dont play as much as i used to but after i rr i always give people party
its really hard to get some lvls as a noob
i started an elf not so long ago and its a mission getting to lvl 150

anywho just mail me ingame if you need abit of help
ill help you out next time im on

ing: mikrawler1

good times aye (Y)

ivan1992
12-12-2007, 04:25 PM
They Should Put Like Really Big Areas Just For Trading So THere WONT BE LAG IN DEVIAS BRIDGE GOD!!!!

ivan1992
12-12-2007, 04:26 PM
It SHOULD be easier to get money while killing monsters alittle more money dosent hurt anyone lol