PDA

View Full Version : intresting suggestion

kamilekpl
29-12-2007, 05:56 PM
maybe more cage`s with worms in arena and more worms spots in exile, sometimes i cant find free spot in every single server, think about it;/

Wael90
29-12-2007, 06:19 PM
We just had 1 more worm cage in Arena...That makes it 3 Worms cages in VIP and PP servers and 2 in the rest of the servers....I think this is more that we could expect.

HalfDead
29-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Yeh true for Arena. There are enough kages, but my sugestion is, that we need one more worm spot in Exile. Nice idea, kamilek. More worms spawn there, and safe spots protect low rr players and killers, who are with less rr-s. Thats why Exile worms are tolerated and allmost always full, so its a glory to get a free spot in there. :P

kamilekpl
29-12-2007, 09:00 PM
thats what i mean:) exile is the best place to lvl up but allways full;/

[MG]EviL
29-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Me Likey!! =D..good idea..hope they take a look at this XD
________
Civic (fifth generation) (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Civic_(fifth_generation))

Garfield
30-12-2007, 02:46 AM
worms worms worms............
you dont have to train at worm all the time,

try exile aida monsters
or
used to be the was spots in crywolf (dont know now, but i think they are still there)...

you don't need worms behind any corner

Dolfa17
30-12-2007, 04:26 AM
I 'dd prefer to replace the SS(spirit sourcerer )cage because these ugly mofos are all around arena:P Thats my opinon: )
________
THE CIGAR BOSS (http://thecigarboss.com/)

Wael90
30-12-2007, 05:54 AM
Let's replace all arena + exile mobs with worms lol. Just because high rrs players said so. There are more mobs in exile which have the same exp with worms like those death trees and witches...with safe zones...Don't be greedy and enjoy the game guys.

kamilekpl
30-12-2007, 06:14 AM
ehhhhh, that was only little sugestion from here, nvm

Wael90
30-12-2007, 06:36 AM
I Get your point...
Take a look at that.

http://forum.twilightmuonline.com/showthread.php?t=15557

kamilekpl
30-12-2007, 08:18 AM
ok wael mate, arena its ok, but what you think about exile?

Wael90
30-12-2007, 08:25 AM
I don't really care much about Exile. There are mobs there that give same exp with worms and they also have safe zones.

If i don't find spot at Exile i just go to Arena...

Shrapn3LL
02-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Why does every1 ask for more WORMS spot??There are more than enough worms on the server.. think about it 3-4 hotspots, each server from server1-4, dunno how many on vip/gold... ask for some MCs, ACs, not only high spots.. meh, u guys know how to make the game "good" for every player (yourselves).. think of new players, there's a big wave of them...

Glamdring
02-01-2008, 01:29 AM
oh shrap, it isnt so strange that they (the high resetters) keep asking for more and more worm spots when the staff is so eager to give them what they want.
just look at the nice blue darkan example, a nice spot for semi low resetters to lvl up and the first spot that actualy drops some exc dark steel.
instead of putting the nix pit in the list of mobs that should be replaced, the staff decided in all of their wisdom that it would be smart to only remove a cage where no high resetters go to.
in other words shrap, pay and ull be listend to, dont pay and ur forgotten.

Mephisto
02-01-2008, 07:30 AM
Well this is the first complaint we have heard about losing the Blue Drakan cage. If players want it back then make a post. We can always switch it to Nix cage or whatever cage is least used.

Energy
02-01-2008, 08:06 AM
just look at the nice blue darkan example, a nice spot for semi low resetters to lvl up

come on... do you realy want to say that you actually trained there?
i have played here as long as server is up and i have never seen any1 there, just like phoenix cage...

TheFury
02-01-2008, 08:40 AM
Maybe for some1 that wanna be solo, yeah maybe is needed more wormies, but use mat., serv 1 -- 4 there is 4 wormies spots (exc blue mobs cage; middle and top spot big cage and exi [i will not even talk about similar exp mobs]) 4x5ppl (full pt) that is 20ppl getting wormies exp.I tink that is quiet good and ppl MU is not ONLY worms. I was more noob some time ago, and yeah i had luck to find some very good ppl (now my guildies) on the serv but me and ppl from "my generation" (like Mithus,Sefiro, and Ifriver, the ones i played more with) all of us passed passed alot of time in alcamos,MC,Queens and AC (with SexSymbol).

I dont wanna be moralist or anyting just expressing my opinion, hope all get my point.

Peace...

LINDORF
02-01-2008, 09:07 AM
lol im happy since u change the drakans for worm (i dont kill its but have more chances to find a pt )

Glamdring
02-01-2008, 10:03 AM
no i wasnt training there... yet.
its the first mob that drops exc dark steel (wich is the only set i realy like) but noo, right before i can actualy survive and kill there its turned into a worms cage.
and im not one that goes for fast lvling, im actualy one of those idiots that can spend alot of time killing 1 sort of mob till it drops what he wants.
this game isnt all about who gets to lvl 400 the fastest, this game is also about searching for the set u want.

LINDORF
02-01-2008, 10:17 AM
I play the game almost since it up and prefer lvl fast than a kind of set, and u dont need to insult
others ppl just bcoz they like something diferent than u man.

Glamdring
02-01-2008, 10:39 AM
uhm... where did i insult anyone except for myself?

Quest
02-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Yeah maybe they should make a new worm spot for every player that can kill them.
Or sell them for TC (with a bonus prize of Worm Disguise Ring).
Also they should make somehow the mobs to never drop excellent Dark Steel items, because we don't know what Glammy would do when he gets the whole set, and we don't want to see him leave :P .
Moreover, they should put worms in shops AND the quest items to drop only from worms.
In addition, elves should be able to summon worms using an orb.
Oh, almost forgot, the Chaos Goblin, Golden mobs and White Wizard should all be converted to the Chaos Worm, Golden Worms and ,respectively, the White Worm.

So, without further ado I declare this matter a vital one for the server and I expect to see a new forum section called "Worms".

Thank you very much!

Wael90
02-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Do you need to post all this stuff here? I was always supporting low rr people cause i was 1 of them and i still am...No one told you to stay low rr...Considering the time and $$ that high rr people spend on this server, turning that cage into worms cage was fair enough....We don't need to spam this thread more. I am available to help everyone who deserves and rly needs my help here...Just find me or some more ''high rr'' players we won't bite...

Quest
02-01-2008, 10:52 AM
J00 Tryin 2 Flame Meee A???????

Glamdring
02-01-2008, 11:07 AM
omg Quest... ROFL at ur post.
and wael, some ppl dont care if it takes 5 years to get 10 resets, i for one play this game becouse i like to chat ingame and hunt for items, and becouse exc dark steel doesnt drop from boks i have to find it from mobs that actualy drop it.
but if the staff continues to replace those mobs with worms well then there realy isnt anything for me to play now is there.

LINDORF
02-01-2008, 11:36 AM
The dark stell are droped at Cs anywhere

Glamdring
02-01-2008, 12:14 PM
im just being told that Cs is a mob-less event so what u just said is total bs.
exc dark steel is the hardest s1 set to find and if this worm cage shit continues itl be extinct realy soon.

lucidity
02-01-2008, 03:20 PM
light plate is the hardest set to find....i've been looking for the armor +rate for eons. I do agree that dark steel is hard to find though.

Unreal
02-01-2008, 11:18 PM
didnt read full threat but thort let u know adia monster which are in exile have same setting's as worms (give same exp / drop / zen drop) then u have katura and crywold and silent map 2 or w/e its called ppl just hog worms to much spend 24/7 taining on them lol i use to do it my self :P god bored real fast

lucidity
02-01-2008, 11:45 PM
A suggestion i have is more for bks. I know i train mine sometimes and its tough to train with them. I was wondering if it'd be at all possible to make an omega wing cage, or anything else that doesnt spread out to where a bk can't kill them. Just a suggestion

Glamdring
03-01-2008, 02:33 AM
now thats a nice suggestion, it would actualy benefit dl's also :)