PDA

View Full Version : phoenix cage

lucidity
10-01-2008, 08:18 AM
i was just wondering if itd be possible to get something like omega wings in the cage where phoenix's are now. No one trians at those and omega wings would help bks and dls to train. Maybe make them a little bit weaker too.

Quest
10-01-2008, 09:13 AM
I don't know how Omega Wings are :/ Yet I am all for another training spot for BKs. I would welcome something better than AC but with melee attack (MB,PK&GD all hate me and run away from my range :( ).

mikrawler
10-01-2008, 09:17 AM
warp to silent map (on the map thingy not exile)
their the shiney mc look-alikes =]

yeah this is a good idea cos bks do have crappy range and rageful blow is so slow >.<

maybe get rid of one of the other worms spots fer it?

too many worms if yeh ask me =]

PotHed
10-01-2008, 09:28 AM
i think ormga cag would be cool , cos mc and AC are great spots but dont reallly help for 300+
say put the same 1 that used to be in exile :D make it a challaging cage

LINDORF
10-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Yep i would be usefull for chars over 300 and DLs could use the fire burst with them in afk mode
too ^^

PotHed
10-01-2008, 10:11 AM
gives ppl somewhere else to train insted of wurms all the time ^^

lucidity
10-01-2008, 10:50 AM
mods...gms, what do you guys think?

OTSIRK
10-01-2008, 11:40 AM
yeh and well, its kinda embarassing for bks to train at ac with like 19rr when somewhat 9rr sm can afk at gd

Khaudus
10-01-2008, 01:36 PM
We`ll have to w8 what admins think when they see the thread. Lucidity

Quest
10-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Khau, you shouldn't have said it like that T_T Now it looks as if this thread is semi-closed (pending admin examination). I think it's better to let it open and furthermore invite players to have a say about it. Because their views will count too (i hope) when admins evaluate the matter.

T_T

Khaudus
10-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Well I didnt close the thread, I just said an admin will give their oppinion and decide werther to do it or not.
In fact my intention was to tell u guys that some1 from the staff has seen it and that we arent ignoring it

Quest
10-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Much appreciated ^_^ It's just that that "w8" gave the feeling that all is stalled.

PegZ
10-01-2008, 02:21 PM
that is a good idea =P
and since noone goes into phoenix cage they should move phoenix and put omega there ^.^

Abdoman
11-01-2008, 12:53 AM
i think a cage like that would be a good change for the BK class but remeber elfs shoot in one direction no AOE so to speak so i want a mob that stands in a row for me or a cage hallway ^^ just kidding gl on suggestion,

Wael90
11-01-2008, 07:29 AM
My opinion..Leave the cage as it is!!
You know how hard Omegas are to kill right? Much much more hard than Worms....
Moreover...Season3==Phoenixes will help you make that "3rd LVL Quest" by dropping you you the Quest item...Noone is obligated to go train at Arena...Why all the other maps are for? Icarus, Crywolf, SilentMap(you can find Omegas here) just go explore the game guys we can't be replacing mobs all the time..I prefer the cage as it is now...If any changes will be made i would prefer mobs for low-rr players...

Thank you.

Energy
11-01-2008, 09:05 AM
My opinion..Leave the cage as it is!!
You know how hard Omegas are to kill right? Much much more hard than Worms....
Moreover...Season3==Phoenixes will help you make that "3rd LVL Quest" by dropping you you the Quest item...
Thank you.

quest item drops in new map, which comes with season3 ep1.... not phoenix

and he suggested too to make Omegas weaker...

Wael90
11-01-2008, 09:22 AM
As i saw it says that you can find Quest Mobs in new map...But still Phoenix of Darkness is available at Arena...If you get my point...Like having "Shadows" in a caqge and killing them till it drops the scroll....

mikrawler
11-01-2008, 09:27 AM
thats why i said change one of the worms cages =]

cos i guessed someone would bring up season 3 quest aye =P

Wael90
11-01-2008, 09:45 AM
I got to admit there are too many worms gathered....:P

mikrawler
11-01-2008, 10:23 AM
so boring killing the same mob over and over =[
maybe put em in exile like they used to be =]

Glamdring
12-01-2008, 08:08 AM
As i saw it says that you can find Quest Mobs in new map...But still Phoenix of Darkness is available at Arena...If you get my point...Like having "Shadows" in a caqge and killing them till it drops the scroll....

so in other words, u would rather have a cage where u urself can get that 3d quest item easier then that u would see a cage where dl and bk could train a bit more easy.
and why should the ppl that wanna get some lvls need to go to icarus for example, and not the ppl that have to hunt for the quest item, ur precious nix also floats around in icarus u know.
and then again, s3 is still far far away so in that mean time, the nix cage is a not used cage.
why not give the dls and bks a break for once.
when im in ac cage training with my 3 reset dl, often enough i get ksd by a bk 10+ resets higher then me only becouse he has nowhere else to go.

Quest
12-01-2008, 08:40 AM
Ya ya ! There are a bunch of flamez0rz, trying to take revenge on BK class cos they get pwned by them, so they say 'noooo don't change phoenixessss' arghhh!!

komara
12-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Why always ppl looking for easy side ???
If everything was so easy what pleasure will feeling???
i think its all good, need to be hard.
Because when u do it something u feel rest satisfied.
:D

OTSIRK
12-01-2008, 09:21 AM
well its not making things easy, more like making things reasonable, i saw ppl selling their bk acc-s with around 10rr months ago, and i still see it today. all beacause it gets so freakin frustrating to lvl at ac, maybe we should replace all mobs with ac-s if u see a challenge there. exile worm, deathrider spots now see there ac-s floating around. wouldnt that be fun.

Wael90
12-01-2008, 09:35 AM
What i am saying is that people don't know what they want...If Phoenixes cage gonna be replaced i would rather putting lower rr mobs there..But in general i'd like this cage as it is...Why replace Phoenixes and not worms instead...

Glamdring
12-01-2008, 05:50 PM
ill tell u why there wont be a worm cage thatl be replaced... becouse shag replaced blue darkans with worm only what? 4 weeks ago?
and to quote... well yet again wael.. whos trying to replace a worm cage now:
Cya Drankans...
Thaks Shag we rly needed that hehe.

lucidity
12-01-2008, 05:56 PM
wael, why do you wanna keep a cage that no one ever uses? You're plenty of rr away from maxing and doing the lvl 400 quest every rr is kinda pointless. Besides, is there any time frame on season 3 even coming out. From what i hear it has a ton of bugs. If when season 3 comes out people decide they want phoenix cage back, it can be changed back. But for now you wanna keep a cage that no one uses? I'm not trying to flame anyone or anything, I'm just saying, it's sorta pointless to have a cage that no one uses when you could change it to help out lower rr players.

Wael90
12-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Np with that i just don't want anymore worms..I am seeing their face every single day 0.o

From now on up to admins.

BeYe
14-01-2008, 07:08 PM
well, wael is right. there are too many worm cages now. why not change some that can be changed. and i agree with the nix cage also. i'm playing a bk now, and it's hard to lvl up from AC and MC especially when you hit your lvl 300. it's moving like a snail. and it turns to be boring.

yeh and well, its kinda embarassing for bks to train at ac with like 19rr when somewhat 9rr sm can afk at gd
come to think of it.. why is that so? i just realized that right now.

i hope they will oversee all of this. ^_^

PegZ
14-01-2008, 08:32 PM
well yall do w/e xD ahahahahaha
and btw BeYe yr very prettyy!!!

Wael90
16-01-2008, 04:14 AM
No off-topic pls. And well BKs should have thought of their advantages/disadvantages of being 1 before they actually make it. Same for DL and all other classes.

Quest
16-01-2008, 05:28 AM
Wow Wael I never expected you to betray us like this. I feel so sad and disappointed T_T

Wael90
16-01-2008, 07:53 AM
What did i say about off-topic? Keep a balance please, any complaints, send me PM.