PDA

View Full Version : mobs read this LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

EL_TiO
25-01-2008, 06:44 PM
i am a mg whit 33 rr whit 5200 agylity and i cant kill in kalima 7 LOL that sux.................... i only go to worms that is really buring i reset and i go worms. i cant go to another map kanturu,kalima,crywolf to stronge for me, men this is really buring LOLLLLLLL :shrug:

the CHAOS CASTLE SUX DONT DROP ANYTHING ONLY ( LIFES) :argh:

Phoenix
25-01-2008, 06:56 PM
If you are complaining that the server is too hard for you to play on then just don't bother... this is a long term server... IT'S not meant to allow players to go to higher lvl maps and have high lvl items the next day they start playing... if you like a challenge then play it... if you like things easy then this ain't the place for you.

PS: It's MODs not Mobs...

Wael90
25-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Man this is the second time you call us Mobs!

Anyway you can go kalima after 80RR and crywolf after 150+

And yeh read what Phoenix said Including the PS.

LUCKY007
25-01-2008, 11:50 PM
HMMM I totally agree with phoenix.......

If we had a fast server and get high rr, in 2 days, wats the use, its like theres no reason to play, cause the challenge isnt there, Me on the other hand, love it, takes time, you die, u get back on ur feet and try again, same as in pk, i laugh wen im getting pked, its the fun part, cause u go back and still try your luck to maybe kill the pker.I been playing TWIMU for 1 year now, and im only 60 rr's havent reset in like 2 months, yet theres nothing to complain about, cause if u just get on to lvl , then rr, and not stop at maps, and chat and make friends, then of course its boring to you, THINK about TWIMU, this way, its like yahoo, and msn, or skype, bt with a built in game in it, wer u chat to your friends and play at the same time....KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB TWIMU

PS....MODS not mobs...remember MOBS meaning is=mafias of death...So be careful with the MODS

LINDORF
26-01-2008, 12:31 AM
lol lucky u made 60 in 3 month?? i was played for almost 2 years and have only 24 =(
(lucky guy) i rememmber u on mb nice times those

Heather
26-01-2008, 01:59 AM
GO VIP only way to get rich and reset fast its made for junkies ^^ kill killl

LUCKY007
26-01-2008, 03:12 AM
WELL PUNISHRS GUILD WILL BE 1 YEAR NOW ON THE 26TH, but i dont go vip alot, and well reg server is good. Im just not in a hurry to get maxed char, then its like wow i am high, wat else is thee to do, so i enjoy a monh of vip, then back to reg server make friends. Then wen time is right go back to vip...but slow lvling, is fine with me. And yes lindorf....you have been a lost lost man...i remember wen we was noob at less the 5 rr, ptying in mb & mc, wen the pty was always there.....lol, nice to see you back

Wael90
26-01-2008, 05:48 AM
Oh well i made 201RR in 3 months :P But oh well i now made a SM which is about 18RR but i enjoy RRing him cause i spent too much time on RRing my MG. :P

Vitalty
26-01-2008, 11:18 PM
and remmber they are MODS and not Mobs BIG DEFFRENT

Attila
26-02-2008, 09:30 AM
LoL mobs,, its mods anyway like many before me typed it and if you dont like to kill worms, think on me then im killin MC for 4 months now and its really boring, in worms you can get really rich by picking up all the exc and ancients that drop there, not to mention the jewels drop rate in worm cage... (not high as on vip but its a start) :)