PDA

View Full Version : Arena 2

grilzzz
05-11-2006, 09:21 AM
is it possible to make arena 2.. this will b harder then arena 1.. So this should b for resetted playrs..
I came accros this idea bcuz i sometimes notice its very crowded in arena, and i can easily ks a non resetted playr for cage then he will go away, but that's no good. they should be able to train too cuz its alot harder for them to lvl..

So i thnk it's a good idea to make Arena 2 with new mobs or start from weakest mob = orcs and then higher.. So that non resetters won't come to arena 2 cuz it will b to hard for them.

Also it's a great idea to make thi sserver more exciting then it is.. new mobs = new challenges = will make more ppl having more fun and wants to play more..
i only see possitvies things.. exept the work that must b done to make this possible..

what y'all think about this?

Dridar
05-11-2006, 09:28 AM
i think its nice idea cuz ks became common now when more and more ppl train in arena, but i dont know if its possible to add it in this version, we will wait phonix to replay.

OboroSama
05-11-2006, 10:10 AM
yeah ur idea look nice , i am not reseted character but i guess that will be necessary l8r, but do u c the bulls in arena ?=PPP

Phoenix
05-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Well I can't add new map if it's not in the game... But maybe we'll add more training spots.

grilzzz
06-11-2006, 03:51 AM
that would b cool phoenix.. if u have time surprise us with new mobs :D

darsmith13
06-11-2006, 04:08 AM
yeah.. new trainings spots will be highly appreciated =pp.. i notice many people arguing in vip servers now because of KS problems.. coz they wana go solo for better exp.. well, all of us want to be solo to get more exp and to own all items ^^

Unholy
06-11-2006, 09:11 AM
yea some new spots would be nice..
maybe u could make one cage of Spirit Knights like in Alchemy. they were nice. and they are good for Elfs / Bk who has so few spots.
:icon14:

Khaudus
06-11-2006, 11:27 AM
Umm, maybe you could remove the afk cage, as players now get afk points directly. And put some Spirit Knights or any other nice mob there :icon14:

OboroSama
06-11-2006, 11:27 AM
yup gud idea unholy, there are few creatures really guds to AE lvling
spirit knights sound gud=_)

XyCo
06-11-2006, 03:25 PM
or u can take out the cages no1 can train in atm then change it later

Bugsy
06-11-2006, 05:49 PM
yea nice idea indeed, on the ksin issue on vip, u have 3 choices:-

Go solo and get on wiv it
Get pb and all ks each other so its not too bad
Actually maybe, make a perfect party???????????????????????? ^^

More and more will goto vip, which is a good thing, and as u all donate for it, then u all need think about how to go about makin the lvlin easier wivout all ks fights and ppl gettin mad....

Just a Thought but maybe all the vip donaters use the VIP section and discuss ways in which u can all lvl and have a fun time...

Maybe the way to go is to make full pb parties wiv every member of party in diff cage ks anovther member of a different pb party, but also ks is part of the game....

Anyways have fun all:)

Bugsy :wave:

Dridar
07-11-2006, 01:46 AM
i think we could have a better use of the spirit sorcerers cage - cuz no one train there even if he can kill those fast and they are all around arena anyway, so maybe another mobs type could be there.

miszmaniac1
07-11-2006, 02:44 AM
And another idea, it would be nice to put easiest cages on the begining of arena. First two cages are filled with see worms, aegis and spirit sorcers, and insted of that they could be filled one with alquamos (it would be 2 or even 3 spots on worm cage)
and mc's in spirit sorcers cage (this would provide also at least 2 spots there).
And then you can put those bigger monsters in old alq and mc's cages.

2. I almoust never see people playing on queen rainers, maybe you could put new monsters like spirit knights there?

darsmith13
07-11-2006, 02:55 AM
i do train in queens ^^ and i also go to MB.. the very best suggestion of mine is the spirit sorcerrer cage to be changed with sumthing else.. also the witch queen cage(afk cage)

miszmaniac1
07-11-2006, 03:09 AM
Ok but basic idea is to make easiest cages on the begining instead of the end:)
Or make another entrance to arena near those cages;)

Bufulike2
07-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Arena with out doubt is getting crowded even on vip, although ks is legal its still dam annoying, maybe add some new mobs to icarus that are harder that give better exp than arena cos even with increased mobs no 1 trains there because they all run away^^

Lizi
07-11-2006, 09:18 PM
lol i train mc's in icarus and im often pk'ed for the spot. lol ( I'm afk on Vip so i dont fight back just get sent to devias when i die) so close to reset number 1 :)

grilzzz
08-11-2006, 08:17 AM
like your idea drid

Dridar
08-11-2006, 12:06 PM
thx, i hope it could be done cuz its really unnecessary cage atm.