PDA

View Full Version : DK ~ BK Guide

chaosx8
24-05-2008, 12:55 AM
ok ppl, this is the first guide i make about w/e... this time i hope to help with this cuz i've been working on BKs cuz i like them and i saw a good and excellent way to make of the BK the stronger as possible is.

Getting started

When u start with a DK u get ur stats low... i don't remember them but i know that str is 28 at start

the best way it works is getting from lvl 1 to lvl 10 (9 lvls) all stats points u get in str... so u get (9*5 = 45 points) so it will be 28 + 45 = 73 in str, it may help u a bit to get some of the weapons ad armors on stores, which is not the big thing but they help u a bit

from lvl 10 to lvl 20(optional but i like this one)

get all the points u get to energy (every 10 points in energy increase in 1% ur dmg skills) [when u starts u get 10points in energy which means u get 1% (thats what it says {201%} below energy] ==> this means u will get (10 - 20 = 10 lvls, 10 * 5 = 50) points to add... if u add them in energy, u'll get (50+10 = 60points in it) to it means that when u use a skill u'll hit 206% of ur normal dmg (THIS MEANS: if ur normal dmg [no skill] is 100 exaclty, when u use a skill u'll hit 206[ it depens on the skills too... twisting, ragefull and the other one that i don't remember now hits more than weapon's skills] so with twistings u may be hitting 210~ <==

dk/BKs must have at least when they are 0 rr more than 100 points added in energy cuz this help them to hit more AND increase more their life with life swelling skill

the other way to get from 10 to 20

add 3 stats points to str and 2points to agility every lvl, and then, whenever u want, u can get ur energy points (when u be lvl 50, or when u have a lot of stats points and u don't know what to do with them)

this way makes u get a 30+ in str and 20+ in agi when u get to lvl 20, so in that lvl i may be using a bronze set + 7 or whatever,

lvl 20 to lvl 50
this is a long way for everyone, just add 3points in str and 2points in agi every level if u want, u can add in energy too... this helps u geting more dfnse and a lil more of dmg, and enuff stats to use new sets like the bronze+11 which drops in hearts

50 to 80

this way u can add too 3str and 2agi untill u get twisting slash skill... u can ask for party in devias hot spot or train by ur own alone in devias with yeits:mobmassacre:

80 to 150

using the 3 and 2 method u can get a lil more dfns and attck while u get stronger sets and weapons... of course it may take longer, but, when u look at urslf in the future, u see u make a good BK which has dfns and attack and can kill by himself in places where u can lvl by urslf

NOTE:
every 3 points in agi ur dfns increase by 1
every 12 points in agi ur attack speed increase by 1 (as is IMPORTANT, cuz when faster u make ur attack, faster the time u kill the mobs, so it means that u'll take less time)
every 10 ~ 12 points in agi ur dfnse rate increase by 1
every 10 energy points ur skill damage % increase by 1
every 10 str points u get like 3~8 more dmg points (idk yet)

1st Quest

When u are lvl 150 maybe a lot of u knows how to make the quest right??? well... if u follow my method step by step, u'll kill at Atlans 2 at lvl 150... and if u're lucky, u'll get a bronze set +11+L+4~12 which helps u to get dfns and maybe 2 dbl blades +11+S+L+4~12 or any other weapon u get.

1st, start looking for the damn:shrug: scroll of emperor in dungeon 3, atlans 1 or Losttower 1~7 (LT 1~7) in the way, if u take long u'll get more hearts and/or jwls... just like it happens to me... when u get the scroll, it gives u 10 points, u can use those points in w/e u want, but i recommend to use them in energy or if u want, in vitality (in BKs, ever point in vit means 2 points in ur hp)

2nd. u start looking for the Broken Sword... this is the hard part, u can get it LT7 (easy but long way) or in Atlans2 (hard but faster way)

in LT7, u'll get hearts cuz its a place where u can get a lot of hears and chaos

in A2, u'll get the Broken Sword faster, but cuz its a lil hard place u may get souls, bless or JOLS, the recommended place to get the broken sword is in the Lizards spot (u can get there going the right way from the portal [place] where u start when u move to A2 (atlans2)

when u finish this part of the quest, u get 10 points, u can use them in w/e u want, ene, agi, str or vit, i recommend ene so u'll get more dmg and hp with life sweeling orb

150 - 200

this is the moment u take a long breath cuz u couldn't find the broken sword xD (kdding)

when u're getting to 180 lvl, u must be happy and sad, happy cuz u'll use wings soon but sad cuz u may no have them... well, u remember the hearts and jwls i told u b4? well... this is the time to use ur head and sell them or trade'em so u'll get ur SATAN WINGS which helps u with more attack and defense and more

with my method (3-/-2) u must have a good dfns and maybe a low attack but cuz of the good dfns u can stay longer in harder places and more with the wings

200 - 220

in this part u must be focus in get stronger items, like weapos u may get for free from any friend or any set/part u get from anywhere cuz when u get to 220 u MUST do the Marlon quest which helps u so so so much

1. u must look for the Ring of glory (it dropes easly in Tarkan[with bloody wolves and Mutants] and Alquamos[with the wings, u can go to Icarus or in the alq spot in arena{by the lower way}]... when u finished this quest, u can start to get 6 points per lvl instead of 5

the method now is 3-/-3 (3 in str and 3 in agi)

2. when u finished the 1 part u must look for the 2nd one which is get the DARK STONE

this stone is blank and red and looks like an eye, u can get the stone in Tarkan, Icarus and arena (Tarkan=bloody wolves and the tanks or tantallos, Icarus= Mega Curst[MC] or Queen Rainiers [QR], Arena= same as Icarus) it drops in alquamos too, but takes longers.

when u get this stone and u give it to Marlon, u get a new skill which is COMBO, this is a good and usefull atck cuz if ur normal hit is 120 and ur skill dmg is 300, with combo ur dmg would be 800 ~ 1200

HOW TO MAKE COMBO???

Answer=

1. weapon skill (ciclone or any other)
2.any other skill which can NOT be the same as the 1 (weapon skill) this means that u can use [Ciclone, twisting/rageful/and the one i forgot] {LIFE SWEELING ORB DOES NOT WORK IN THIS SKILL}
3. another skill which CANT be the same as the 2

the best way to make the COMBO when ur agi is high like high rr players is (Ciclone, Rageful Blow and death stab (i remember the name!! yay)

and for low lvl and low rr players is (ciclone or whichever ur weapon skill is, twistin and death(if is 1 eney) or rageful (in the area)

220 - 400

from lvl 220 with combo skill u must get worry cuz maybe u don't have ur wings lvl2... from the beggining u can get hearts and jwls, even when u wasted'em buying ur lvl1 wings, should have others, u can sell them or trade'em for any lvl2 wings

when u get ur wings u can now start to get a lil glad cuz the only thing u can do is TRAIN IN TARKAN OR ICARUS!! until lvl 300 or more, train there u can get some jwls and more, those jwls can be used to plus ur set.

plus set = more dfns

while more dfns u can stay longer training without die.

REMEMBER TO USE THE METHOD 3-/-3 if u like this one.

Guys, i think that u may be smart enuff to know how to train from here... all i can say is GOOD LUCK:thumbsup: and be careful with ur jwls cuz they may safe u

guys, i hope this Guide help u and if u got any question u can ask me by this thread, my msn ( shadow_sonic21@hotmail.com ) or just mail me in game ( MauroX )

good luck guys, and use this method if u like, and u may get a BK with a good dfns and a good atack, no superstrong but with a good dfns

This method works for me and my DKs and BKs.

if u like, u can test it in a high exp server (100~ 5000) or the server u want, hope this works for u too like this works for me

pd: i know others trick with BK, MG, DL, SM... but by now just the BK guide, maybe in the future, i make 1 for DLs, MGs and SMs... i don't play too much with elfs so idk anything about them, all i know is that they look good and help with buff (basic)

Questions from NOW xD

:buttrock:

EDIT: this guide was made for ME, i didn't took it from internet, if u like, u can search, but i have long time playing with BKs and this is my strategy.

this guide was made for a young boy with 15 years old xD who speak spanish and doesnt speak/write english as good as he wants, but he think that his english is enugg and may help him in the future... xD... ... ... sry for that but its true... GL guys

Max
24-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Very nice but are you sure it's a good idea to start adding energy that soon ? I dunno but i still prefer strenght, gives you more dmg and you need it for your set, especially when you're a noob.

Just my thought ^^ It's a nice walktrough tho ;)

Demidel
24-05-2008, 09:43 AM
i have 2rr and i still dont add muts energy i just do it wih simple pattern
half more strenght than agi works fine for me

chaosx8
24-05-2008, 10:02 AM
yes u may be doing that Demiel, but try adding 200 points in energy, and u'll see u hit a lil more and u'll get more hp with life swelling orb... just try

and Max, thx dude, and yes, i recommend to add energy that soon cuz thats the time when u make ur lvl fasts, so if u add them in a high lvl, it may not work that fast cuz u may be lvling really slow.

and yes, thats what i recomend from lvl 1 to lvl 10 in str, then energy to lvl 20 and from lvl 20 u can start to add 3-/-2 until u want to add more energy

but remember, thats just my way, if u like it u can use it and see that it works, for me it does, and its a good way to get stronger cuz u'll have more dfns than others BK and energy which helps too

Khaudus
24-05-2008, 10:26 AM
If I ever add energy it wont be for more dmg or hp, it is cause its the fastest way to get stamina so that ur TS doesnt run out as quickly :thumbsup:

Max
24-05-2008, 10:28 AM
If I ever add energy it wont be for more dmg or hp, it is cause its the fastest way to get stamina so that ur TS doesnt run out as quickly :thumbsup:

Yeah thanks Alex, forgot to mention that aswell.

but try adding 200 points in energy, and u'll see u hit a lil more

If you add 200 points in strenght, you'll have more dmg than when you add 200 energy :P

chaosx8
24-05-2008, 10:29 AM
i forgot to write that Khaudus... thats true, more energy and agility = more stamina = more time using skills xD

chaosx8
24-05-2008, 10:31 AM
max, if u add 200 in energy u'll hit a lil more, and if u add them to str its true, u'll hit more, BUT add 200 in energy and 500 in str so u'lll hit much more than b4

Demidel
24-05-2008, 10:33 AM
the energy adding doesnt add much dmg untill u add a lot of it. but it does add the stamina quiet a lot :D :D:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

chaosx8
24-05-2008, 10:43 AM
and hp too

chaosx8
25-05-2008, 01:38 PM
looks like almost nobody read this guide... well, maybe in the future somebody does, and i hope it works for them... GL guyz

chaosx8
30-05-2008, 10:34 AM
my next guide will be abput SM or MG xD i'm still working on it, i got to find the key xD and the strategy to get them up easly and stronger than ever ^_^

Irritum
11-07-2009, 05:41 AM
um, i'm noob, and i have really stupid question. For this build, what equipment is best? to be more certain, i'll ask - wat kind of weapons should i use? 2h, 2 1h or 1h+shield?

kamilekpl
11-07-2009, 06:54 AM
id prefer to use 2 x 1h weapon, but for low reset players id recommend to use 1h +shield

DarkQueen
13-07-2009, 09:06 AM
id prefer to use 2 x 1h weapon, but for low reset players id recommend to use 1h +shield

I agree........

wingetone
16-07-2009, 03:44 AM
dunno
this guid is complicated
i prefer to use all on str tilll lvl 180 (1000str)
then use on agi till its 500 an drest on str again
at begining u can use set/wepon that need just str
simple :P

v3n0m
21-07-2009, 09:15 AM
add most to str and agi :P i go for str being twice as much as agi like 200str 100agi and also add to ene later like when ur lvl200ish