PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed

Anakha
07-11-2006, 07:18 AM
As most of you know SirR-GM and i (Anakha-GM) made some events yesterday night. Result;

4 warning, 1 permanent ban, and 2 frustrated GM s.

we are making thoose events only for your fun, covering prizes from our pockets and we are spending our time instead of doing something else. and what we get? disrespect, spam, swear.... anything but the appreciation and respect...

anyways i wanted to tell i am disappointed and kinda lost my enthusiasm for making events. i hope next time ppl behave more nicely.

Bugsy
07-11-2006, 01:41 PM
That SUX big time, wtf these ppl thinkin off..................

Goddam manners and courtesy cost nuffin...

Feel for ya Anahka and Sir, really does sux:(

Bugsy :banghead: :shocked: :mad:

Lizi
07-11-2006, 09:37 PM
That does suck, i wish i had known there was events.. oh well i guess i was afk for Melbourne cup races :P

SirRoughs
07-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Thanks Anakha for stating how it was..
One person decided to really harass me and demand his character be unblocked for swearing and being really disrespectful towards a players family, + abuse/swear at me, and call our server nasty names..I dont know what gets in the minds of people.
Dissapointment isnt the word i look for.. but to all players who liked the events we make up for you, out of our own pocket , thank you.
To others who dont win and reckon its a waste.... no one asks you to join the events.
SO a little bit of respect will go along way with players. A simple thanks for event or even a :) makes the occasion less stressful and more worth our time for all players.

Oblivious
08-11-2006, 09:56 AM
That's really pathetic guys. GM's do events to make the server fun for us.
and you repay em with what, saying that they're bad GM's heh what are you guys thinking off.

Psir get on s2 lol i want to join with my super mg =P