PDA

View Full Version : Champ is gone

Champion1
08-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Well the worst has come true. My grandfather will die within 48 hrs. I may never see any of u again (Talk to you). I may be gone for good. Depending on weather i can get some kind of internet access wherever i may be. If im not back within a few months, i will be removed from STAFF. I wish all the best to all of you, just do wat u gota do. Not much i can say now, cauz most of you know the story. For the last time to all of you. P.E.A.C.E!!

Last time,
Champ

LadyRoughs
08-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Best Wishes Mike
i know this is the toughest time you will have to go though
But you know you have some great support just here when ever you need it or can get here
You will be in our hearts and prayers
Keep your Chin up
Best wishes from Lady and Sir

Phoenix
08-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Life is never fair and I can't imagine what you are going trough, remember that wherever life takes you, you will always have a family here on Twilight.

My advice is be strong and no matter how hard you fall always get back up and fight because I know you are capable of this.

Irina
08-11-2006, 02:15 PM
What's happening to u is very sad and i can imagine that its a very hard time for u atm so i just want to tell u that u must be strong in these moments and remember that u have friends here and we will always be here for u :yes:

I wish u all the best in ur future and hope u will be able to keep in touch with all of us...

HeLLfish
08-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Life really sux but it will turn out ok later, you'll see. i hope the best for you man and maybe till next time m8

Goodbye for now

Reverand
08-11-2006, 02:20 PM
We all will face same fate sooner or latter, this is one of the sad (if only u could say in one word) times in our life.

Be strong Mike, be open to be helped.

XyCo
08-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Damn it I thought it was ok :( sorry to here this champ I wish you luck.

bobek
08-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Darn it that sux Champ
This cant be tell only you can fell it :( we will remember about you.

Anakha
08-11-2006, 03:00 PM
very sorry to hear that champ...
like i said before you have to be strong like u always been...

i am sure we will be keep in touch, no matter what happens, just show yourself once i a while.

:icon9:

Lizi
08-11-2006, 03:07 PM
That's terrible. :( I'm sorry. Try to be strong things will get easier.
Best wishes for the future.

Aragon
08-11-2006, 03:16 PM
omg i thought he was doing so well and pulling throught for the best :icon9:

this is a deeply saddley day and i cant symposthise enough for u m8

i am so sorry for ur loss and i can't imagine the pain your going through.

Be sure to keep in touch if at all possible and u will always be remembered.

my depest sympothy to you and i hope your have some happiness in the future

hang on to Cristal bro and i hope you both end up very happy together

God Bless

darsmith13
08-11-2006, 04:04 PM
umm.. champ u see my age??? its 15 also... u lost ur grandfather and i feel ur pain... i felt like in hell when im about to loose my brother... so i am really sorry man.. and goodluck on your life

Champion1
08-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Just wanted to say he died 2 hrs ago. Im home and i dont have any idea why im here, there isint anything i can do right now. Im speechless. I dont know what to do. Where to go. Atm i dont have anykind of life in myself, im pretty much lifeless atm. I dont even know who to talk 2 or call, or even see. All i can do is sit in this room and cry, if i only had a other option, he was everything to me, only good family member i really had, now gone and i wont see him until my death. What is there to do except try to accept the fact he is gone. You all told me to stay strong, well all that strength is gone, all my luck is gone. I h8 to say it, but i have given up all my hope, strength, and my life. Im prolly going to go to the only place i trust, next door to my gurls house, to me shes like the only family i have now.
Any suggestions would be gladly taken into account as i dont know what the hell to do.

Peace

Phoenix
08-11-2006, 05:07 PM
It may seem this way now that you have no life, no future and no hope but you are young, you have your hole life ahead of you and you should never forget that.

Even tho you are on your own now you have to make it work for yourself, you have to get a job do anything for a living finish your high school and fallow an university with a scholarship and make it in life on your own. I know it's easy to say it but when it comes to doing it, it seems as hard as climbing the Everest, but I'm very sure you can do it, and you will see that once you made it in life on your own you will feel a hole new person and all tho life sux most of the time, it has it's good parts eventually and you will get to know them sooner or later.

You know they say "never say never" or "it's not finished until it's finished" so don't give up no matter what.

SirRoughs
08-11-2006, 05:20 PM
It can be so painful and permanent loss experience, and one of the hardest from which to recover. It takes away everything, but facing it and grieving can result in peace, new strengths and purpose. Very sorry for your loss Champ, You may feel secure and at peace one moment and find yourself in the paralyzing center of all the overlapping elements of grief the next. It’s OK. It’s human.
We are individuals with personalities and life experiences, which influence the way in which we deal with it. Its so hard for people to make you feel better, we cant, but we can only feel what you are feeling, and be there for you.
Everything has been turned upside down for you and you don't know where to turn. We will always be there with you, locked within your heart and to give you peace and comfort. Sit, cry, and remember that you had him in your life like he had you. Although painful, you have these memories to share.

Judobreaker
08-11-2006, 06:26 PM
My advice is to pray to God for help.
Yea I know, not everyone is a Christian like me but believe me, life's so much easier as a real Christian. :P

Now I'm not going to try to convert you or something (in fact, I don't even know if you're Christian yourself or not) but I will pray for you.
Whether you believe in Him or not, I do so I will pray. :)

Whatever you do, do not give up any hope on life.
You're young, you've got a girl, there's still a very big part of your life ahead of you.
Make the best of it, I'm sure it will be hard at the beginning but you'll get through it, live your life the way your grandfather would be proud of you cause he will be.
He's watching you and he'll be with you.

I hope you'll come around now and then at least to say hi...
I hate it when good people have to leave, especially when it's because of things like this.
All the best and good luck, we'll be looking forward to every visit you make to Twilight.

mlissa7673
08-11-2006, 07:44 PM
just move or recite the multiplication table. things will get better...

Bufulike2
08-11-2006, 08:26 PM
omg champ thats terrible:( i really hope things work out for u in the future mate :icon14: :icon14: :icon14:

Mephisto
08-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Champ ,

My deepest condolences . I am sorry for your loss. I know how u feel I have no living grandparents and I know what it feels like. Come on MSN and find me I will give ya my number and we can talk. I am here for you my friend in your time of need if you need me. I will keep an eye out for you .

Ghost
09-11-2006, 04:20 AM
**** man!
when i saw this topic my heart stopped...uve become family to me...damnit!
im just gonna say one thing...
NEVER LOSE HOPE!
those 3 words kept me fighting when i had cancer...those 3 words keep me going in the army with all the bullshit im eating...those 3 words get me by with really hard life ive had and still have...
so please, do the same...NEVER LOSE HOPE!

these things, those sad and bad things that happen to us are obstacles we must go through in order to strengthen ourselves...
i know its hard right now...
u said u welcome suggestions, so heres mine...
grieve...as much as u need to...until u feel uve overcome it.
then, when u feel better, go out, get a part time job to keep u going through highschool, finish it and god damn excel it!
then u will have time to find a real job to keep u going and be on your own.

thats it...know that i will always be here for ya and if ya need me, ill even give ya my cellphone number...

peace man...and never give up...

Anakha
09-11-2006, 04:50 AM
i will not say dont cry, i will not try to cheer u up, its time for u to grieve and cry, its ok and totally human.

when it comes to start to change your life, you need to ask only one question to yourself, "what he wants me to do now?" if you think the answer of this question, you will see he is still guiding you from his place in heaven. and then u will find the strength u tought u already loose.

you are a stand up guy and i am sure you will make us proud with your achivements in the future.

all i want from you is keep in touch with us for now.

my condolences and prayers are with u

Anakha...

LadyRoughs
09-11-2006, 04:52 AM
MIke i was asked to pass on some wishes from a friend Beasnr1 he sends his wishes to you in this time of need and if you need someone to talk to he will be there for you as we all will

SexSymbol
09-11-2006, 07:32 AM
i wish u the best of luck, and i hope to u see u again, couze ure one of the best gms ive ever had the pleasure to talk to in my mu life,and i also wish all in ure life will work for the best, and u can always can count on my suport.

Totaly
09-11-2006, 09:25 AM
I am very sad to hear this Champ, see you on the flip side man, your the best.

jackj
09-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Where Gone a Miss you

.....Pain.Is.JusT.Shomthing.A.Human.Got.To.Feel.To .Remember.The.Good.In.Live
.................................................. Have A Good journey........................................
In God Whe Trust

owsstalaga
09-11-2006, 11:40 AM
it's like this champ... everything that happens in our life has a purpose or reason.. and it's one way for us to be stronger and deal with our life much better..
you're still young, like what phoenix said, finish your high school, go get a job, and don't think you have no one on your side no more. there are lots of people that cares about you and willing to be on your side. just look around and you'll see them..

i know it's the hardest time of your life.. cry all you want now champ, let it out.. but after that, don't dwell too much. just think of it that he's happy on where he is right now on his second life.. and you, you need to move on with that, think of all the things you've been with him and all the things you've learned from him, and use that to go on with your life.. use him as your inspiration... you're still young, so don't just stop there. there's a lot of things waiting for you champ...

and always remember, eventhough we're not your immediate family, we can still be here for you.. i can be here for you eventhough we don't know each other.. that's how it goes in Twilight MU, we're all family. one big happy family...

DukeNuken
09-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Champ I can imagine how u fell now. I lost My grandfather two years ago. I felt like part of me died inside... I wasn`t any place on EARTH to go to become esayer I just sat in my room locked the door and just had that felling THE LIFE is stopped nothing else was but me and the pain... I didn`t ate for few days, didn`t slept the time was STOP... that comtinue about a week...

At that week I thought about what would be if I..... was better grandson and like that... But then from somewhere I realize that non people can`t to live forever...
For that moment I had strength to live further becouse I understand that He will look at me and my action... From that time I trying to do best what I can cuz I knew and still know he will be proud if I will have Good life...

SO my suggestions are don`t try to be strong now don`t keep feeling inside you it will frustrate you so now do eveything you want (cry,be sad) but don`t hurt ur health it will be needed in future. After u woun`t be so sad try to get support from one’s people, friends it will help I know...

Just try get ower it and start to build your own life...
The best wishes from ME

Bugsy
09-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Mike,

Please accept my deepest condolences, its a terrible thing losing a loved one, especially when u r so close to them, and grandfathers r a mans best friend, and it rip's us apart when they leave us before we are ready for them too. I too lost my grandfather at an early age, and i was devastated, but in time it gets easier, and the pain becomes more bearable, but one thing u must do as ghost said is grieve, grieve in ur own way and in ur own time.

He will always b with u everywhere u go and in everything u achieve, and u will achieve because u will find the drive, to succeed at everything u do, finish chool and excel at university, and at the end when u have a family of ur own and a good job, u will look back and say 'My grandad helped me get what i have now', A life.

Hope u will try and stay intouch, although i can see it may be hard for u. U r a massive part of the Twilight community, with many friends and ppl that respect and luv ya, so u know that we are all here for u.

Dun b stranger bro, hope to c ya soon, and remember......

'In ur own way and ur own time'

All the best and god bless, my thoughts and prayers r with u.

Bugsy

Lenneth
10-11-2006, 09:54 AM
All i can say even though we may have never talked is that I will always keep you and your grandpa in my prayers and I will pray that every thing turns out okay and for help for you to pull through this situation in good shape.

God Bless and Take care