PDA

View Full Version : what is the real use of the guilds

ppcedillo
08-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi there, yesterday i was thinking about the real use of the guilds, are they just to help ppl to lvl up and get free stuff, or is there a reall propuse after them.

Well i think it most be somenthing else, like friendship, loyalty, and some comun goals but since there is no guides for the guilds the end up been just a bunch of guys trying to get advantage of them.

I think the guild need to have some goals like own territory or some control over cenrtain areas that they have to defend or somehting that can help them to get the members closer. but well thats just my thoughts.

Is that possible, is there a guild guide some where?

Khaudus
08-11-2006, 01:46 PM
Nope, no guild guides anywhere, guilds are supposed to be to keep in a faster and easier contact to your friends, and yeah, loyalty, friendship etc is the main part of a guild, thats what I think atleast.

HeLLfish
08-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Loads of fun :icon10: :icon10: -points at bugsy-

ppcedillo
08-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Gracias Khaudus, en fin me imagine por un momento que los clanes podrian servir para lago mas o tener algun otro fin, bueno nada es perfecto.

mlissa7673
09-11-2006, 03:12 AM
one of the things a guild can do as a group is participate in castle seige where all members defend an area or try to remove the ruling guild. talk to your Guild Master about it.

also if any Guild Masters are reading you can create games for your members to participate in.

PotHed
11-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Loads of fun :icon10: :icon10: -points at bugsy-

PMSL, hells right been in guilds is fun, well Eternity is fun :D
dont no about the others lol

SexSymbol
11-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Gracias Khaudus, en fin me imagine por un momento que los clanes podrian servir para lago mas o tener algun otro fin, bueno nada es perfecto.

english in forum plz..

CatharticRebellion
12-11-2006, 03:11 PM
More or less he said thankyou and that he thought the guilds/clan would serve another means (more too), but nothing is perfect.

:) yeah yeah, forum rules, but subforums in dif languages sometimes leads to links on the main 'english' forum. Or simply no time to translate into another language :p

owsstalaga
15-11-2006, 03:47 AM
guilds are for comradery, and everything like that.. and they will be your ticket to go to CC. cuz we all know, you can't go to CC without a guild. haha.. but having a guild is so much fun. you just need to find a good one.. cuz a lot of players are making guilds just for the hell out of it.. making it without no reason at all, they just wanna try. but if you're lucky enough, you can spot a guild that's hell'a fun. they might give valuable free stuff to you. like my guild..