PDA

View Full Version : Looking to find some friends

Pvtwolf
04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Hello all im trying to find a guild to associate with, im kinda new to the server still been playin probably about 2weeks, it just gets kinda boring not having people to talk to and play with. I'm very well experienced with mu and know pretty much everything about it with the exception of servers running things a little different. Im not looking to pan handle items or just get experience but im looking to find friends to play with a have people to talk to. If you would like a dedicated member who is on alot and can help others in the guild(more when i have some resets haha) then lemme know my ingame id is WolfBK thanks for lookin at the post.

Unreal
04-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Hello all im trying to find a guild to associate with, im kinda new to the server still been playin probably about 2weeks, it just gets kinda boring not having people to talk to and play with. I'm very well experienced with mu and know pretty much everything about it with the exception of servers running things a little different. Im not looking to pan handle items or just get experience but im looking to find friends to play with a have people to talk to. If you would like a dedicated member who is on alot and can help others in the guild(more when i have some resets haha) then lemme know my ingame id is WolfBK thanks for lookin at the post.

well u are welcome in peace :) friendly guild and have alot max players who just sit around and do nothink but pk (hehe me :P)

sheepmode
04-08-2008, 06:55 PM
yeah right... sounds just like you...look me in-game (ign: UltimPain) and let us converse more on how to own mr Unreal who seems to be undefeated in-game.... hehehe

Unreal
04-08-2008, 06:59 PM
yeah right... sounds just like you...look me in-game (ign: UltimPain) and let us converse more on how to own mr Unreal who seems to be undefeated in-game.... hehehe

lol Mrunreal* :P and yes yes i am da best :P only way i can be killed is with bugs cliches or hacks ^^

codez
04-08-2008, 07:52 PM
or by mr mapc lol the real elite player the first to hit 350RR you are nothing to him but a bug on the windscreen lol keep up the hard work all

Unreal
04-08-2008, 07:54 PM
or by mr mapc lol the real elite player the first to hit 350RR you are nothing to him but a bug on the windscreen lol keep up the hard work all

get ur fax right bro :P i was first to elite reset, and mapc is a guidie and he knows my bk can win him :P know one can beat my bk lol :P there is only 1-2 days and thats by using bugs ...

Pvtwolf
04-08-2008, 09:19 PM
lol my post turned into a warzone haha glad ot see some replies

Lizi
04-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Depending on your timezone, look for Lizibelle/Lizi677 in game Starcr3w is recruiting atm :)
Friendly helpful guild.

LUCKY007
04-08-2008, 09:55 PM
unreal, ur mrunreal, is wat i call ...NO1's char its just a char played by many. Unlike some, wen they die by some1 like me killing them, they jump onto mrunreal, why? Cause
they cant except they got beat by an upcoming member in twimu....muahahahahhaha, its goos to finally work hard on your very own char and rr's, and finally beat those that beat u wen u was nooob

Unreal
05-08-2008, 11:46 AM
unreal, ur mrunreal, is wat i call ...NO1's char its just a char played by many. Unlike some, wen they die by some1 like me killing them, they jump onto mrunreal, why? Cause
they cant except they got beat by an upcoming member in twimu....muahahahahhaha, its goos to finally work hard on your very own char and rr's, and finally beat those that beat u wen u was nooob

lol only ppl know my pass miss+vladi (they count as 1 :P) and hardcore gangsta boy luke :P and i dont think they would whip out my bk just coz they got owned by someone :P

Lizi
05-08-2008, 06:19 PM
lol***cough*** ive seen luke do it ^^ :P

LUCKY007
05-08-2008, 06:22 PM
hahahhahaa, u dnt kno ur users yet, and getting owned by an upcoming member is just getting to them, that that person now just jumps on mrunreal, to pawn me, cause i can now own them...shows the true nature of Lucky, and those that hate to be owned now by muah....a true hard core trainer

By the way i love ur true hard core gansta comment, bt we only have those in game. None like me

codez
05-08-2008, 09:51 PM
lol luke is nuts and john is a crazy son of a woman lol so who ever kicks luckys pissy little SM gets a Hi 5 and lollie pop

LUCKY007
05-08-2008, 09:55 PM
LMAO, codez my lil bro, why do u always get urself caught up in these big men stuff

remember ass woopings are a biatch...its just sad u not play twimu anymore, but ur heart is always a PUNISHRS...i like that

codez
06-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Always brother and i would but some one didnt help me fix my comp like SOME ONE said he would lol now its fuked and nothing works on it i have like 50 sigs that i gots to make and i cant make them or play any games on it.

MissDeadly
07-08-2008, 05:16 AM
Funny to see how u guys changed the thread topic xD

codez
07-08-2008, 03:46 PM
lizi didnt lol always on topic with her lol just like to mix things up u know how that is dont ya di's

Unreal
07-08-2008, 03:53 PM
lol they just cannot get over the fact that i am da best :P i am top dog , top man , top gangsta u name it !!

codez
07-08-2008, 06:28 PM
you forgot top wanksta lol much love dude

Unreal
07-08-2008, 06:40 PM
you forgot top wanksta lol much love dude

rofl u won that place of me ages ago :P u begged to be top wanksta so much i just gave u it lol

codez
07-08-2008, 06:44 PM
holy shit i beat you at something wooooot you ant no gangsta u's a actor but me im just me

Unreal
07-08-2008, 08:41 PM
holy shit i beat you at something wooooot you ant no gangsta u's a actor but me im just me

it was more of a Charity win :P i felt sorry for u ^^

codez
07-08-2008, 09:35 PM
i dont care still beat you ass lol