PDA

View Full Version : new forum desing

chaosx8
23-08-2008, 06:17 AM
i was wondering if there a way to change the forum desing, cuz ive been seen the same BLUE color since i started (like 18 months ago) and its boring to see the same color all the time in im forums just cuz i got tired, so i was thinking if u can change it, or just make polls of what colours do ppl like or who makes the best forum desing competitions

thats all, thx

AncientX
23-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Hmmmmm sounds like it could be fun...esp after I CONQUER back my HILL

Reaper
23-08-2008, 06:38 AM
this been forum style since 2-3 years ? cant remember exactly

the website was in this style aswel

chaosx8
23-08-2008, 06:41 AM
yeah thats right, same forum color gets bored ppl, it would be FUN to get a new forum colour every month or just a competition or just a thread "post here what you like for forum" i think if ppl want a new forum they just post and GM or adm see if they like

i would like forum with red and black colours, with some awesome pics made by the gfx team cuz their pics are AWESOME! so we would have the best mu and also the bes MU forum if we want!:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

PotHed
23-08-2008, 06:45 AM
i like the blue fourm :D its better then the crapy brown colour it was b4 lol
but i think if u want it changed u have to start the forum over but not sure wat happened last time

Reaper
23-08-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm fine with using this forum aswel

sprbean
23-08-2008, 10:20 AM
the blue color is very neutral which has a lot of pro's, for example it's not so bright when you're in a dark room for example and signatures/other pictures almost always go well with this kind of blue.

And I think the blue color has become a sign for Twilight ^^.

chaosx8
23-08-2008, 05:44 PM
its truth, blue has become twilight sign! but i just said :S cuz i got bored of see all blue :S:S well... if ppl wants the forum like it is now, then it has to stay like this none changes then :S but im still think it would be cool to get a new color over here xD

Judobreaker
23-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Well, first of all if there's going to be any change this one will totally disappear as Twilight chose to have only one skin available (reduces site loading time because it makes the server cache smaller).
Second, this is a nice skin.
Third, does anyone know a better skin?

Lizi
23-08-2008, 06:06 PM
I say make it pink :P ( but ill have to keep dreaming for that ^^^^^)

LUCKY007
23-08-2008, 06:06 PM
yeah pink....muahahahhaah..grrrrrrrrrr lizi u took the words out my mouth, must have been seconds as i was also posting

Feva
23-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Well, first of all if there's going to be any change this one will totally disappear as Twilight chose to have only one skin available (reduces site loading time because it makes the server cache smaller).
Second, this is a nice skin.
Third, does anyone know a better skin?

Hey that's asmart idea...

I say make it pink :P ( but ill have to keep dreaming for that ^^^^^)

Yeah sure Lizi, I'll tell you what, I'll vote for pink too :D

Maybe if we have a few forum themes / styles available for everyone to vote for?
Of course it's admins choice the ones that are offered. :notworthy:

LUCKY007
23-08-2008, 10:12 PM
WELL TO NOT MAKE ANOTHER THREAD OR ANYTHING while we are on the suggestion box, and suggestion colors and all, shag or any1 thats if putting the effort in making changes to game, Can we get a longer notice to members the guild message in game, like it was in season 2, seems we can only use a few lil words...ty

Feva
31-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Hi, it would be great to have a very subtle design, like black and white and grey..

Then it would be easier for me to use forums at work.

Very hard when i don't get a corner desk. lmao!
:thumbsup:

DILLIGAF
31-08-2008, 09:45 PM
ahahaha, why black and white? those colors suck

Feva
31-08-2008, 10:07 PM
ahahaha, why black and white? those colors suck

REad my post noob!

It is so I can get away with uing forumat work.
when they walk past and see black and white and gray they think i'm working.

when they see blue. its bad.. :D

MissDeadly
31-08-2008, 10:16 PM
And afterall all u "suggest" costs Shag alot of $ :D So easy for u guys to say what u want and like, but its not that easy to get it, anyways. I like this skin... relaxes my eyes^^

DILLIGAF
31-08-2008, 10:24 PM
yeah not so hard to read lol

LUCKY007
31-08-2008, 11:15 PM
hey halloween is coming can we have it orange and black? lmao....

well i remeber the 1st forum colors, and this is the 2nd.

maybe a nice lighter color, even a lil lighter blue would be cool

DILLIGAF
31-08-2008, 11:24 PM
lol if it goes orange and black i wont be able to read it

DWonline
31-08-2008, 11:49 PM
make it white & letter black, looks simple & clean lol
coz im charlie! BLACK & WHITE!!!^^ :)

Feva
01-09-2008, 01:54 AM
And afterall all u "suggest" costs Shag alot of $ :D So easy for u guys to say what u want and like, but its not that easy to get it, anyways. I like this skin... relaxes my eyes^^

As if its hard to get.. who says you need a paid forum theme.. google search you can get free simple ones for vbulletin, at least to have as an option for those sneaky people at work :P

and DWOnline.. your charlie?
you kidding.. my idea you stealer :D

HalfDead
01-09-2008, 01:59 AM
It's fine the way it is! Plasma style FTW ^^

DILLIGAF
01-09-2008, 11:00 AM
lol what vlady said