PDA

View Full Version : New Player Looking for a Home

Silverbane
23-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Greetings I am Silverbane, currently downloading your client,

I would be new to the server and would pretty much be looking for a guild to call a home,

experienced mmorpg player,

references: online name Cloud Blackfire
course: computer science

Would like to render service in exchange for early game assistance,
online times 8 hours a day regular after school +8GMT time, unless special occasions.

Yahoo Messenger : style_lionheart@yahoo.com

give me a buzz if anyone would like to take me in, and perhaps a brief description of why I should be in your guild, You won't regret having me
rawr!

Silverbane
23-09-2008, 08:37 AM
rawr ~

I won't be a burden

tha_15
23-09-2008, 08:45 AM
Welcome to Twilight MU.

soo ur looking for a guild Heroes maybe :P

Silverbane
23-09-2008, 08:58 AM
add me in YM, or ill try to pm u as soon as i get in game, perhaps tom . . . or later, depends really :) its still 30% at the moment

Wael90
23-09-2008, 09:12 AM
Well, you can have a look at the guilds and guilds rankings in our website. You seem active and it would be nice for a guild to have you. Check StarCr3w recruiting threads ;)

Take care and Thank you,

Wael90.

Silverbane
23-09-2008, 09:20 AM
Could u guys give me your IGNs so I could pm u when i start playing, thank you

Silverbane
23-09-2008, 09:42 AM
headed to sleep now, see yah guys tom

hope to be friends with ya'll :)

Lizi
23-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey Lizi here, Guild Master of StarCr3w, My timezone +10 GMT I'm an aussie, Your welcome to join guild if your interested, IGN: Lizi677

Feva
23-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Greetings I am Silverbane, currently downloading your client,

I would be new to the server and would pretty much be looking for a guild to call a home,

experienced mmorpg player,

references: online name Cloud Blackfire
course: computer science

Would like to render service in exchange for early game assistance,
online times 8 hours a day regular after school +8GMT time, unless special occasions.

Yahoo Messenger : style_lionheart@yahoo.com

give me a buzz if anyone would like to take me in, and perhaps a brief description of why I should be in your guild, You won't regret having me
rawr!

Hey Lizi here, Guild Master of StarCr3w, My timezone +10 GMT I'm an aussie, Your welcome to join guild if your interested, IGN: Lizi677

Hello, I'm Battle Master in StarCr3w..

Your time period 8hour gmt+ would be good, because we are mostly Aussies 10+ gmt ;)

Would be on at the same time ;)

PotHed
24-09-2008, 06:57 AM
join StarCr3w , dont be like he rest just JOIN the BEST :D
IMG : MGPotHed or EvilPotHed

Wael90
24-09-2008, 07:16 AM
Always make right choices. StarCr3w is your fate m8 i can see it deeeeeeeep in your eyes. ^^

IGN: Wael90
MSN: wael90twimu@hotmail.com

MissDeadly
24-09-2008, 12:29 PM
u guys confuse him... rofl anyways ur welcome to BATHORY if u want :D

Wael90
24-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Ok no more off topic please, if we are about to sort out who's the most popular and stronger we can do it ingame :)

Enough posting on SilverBane's thread please.

MissDeadly
24-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Dont spam the dude's thread FFS, he is looking for a guild u guys shouldent argue for the useless stuff in here!

Thanks.

albsky
24-09-2008, 02:30 PM
intreging question. lol, I think you should join the 'Alliance' called 'Peace'. So that would be the guild 'Bathory', 'Peace' (<-- Peace is guild and alliance name) or 'NoMercy'. Well, good luck with deciding ;)

HalfDead
24-09-2008, 02:34 PM
intreging question. lol, I think you should join the 'Alliance' called 'Peace'. So that would be the guild 'Bathory', 'Peace' (<-- Peace is guild and alliance name) or 'NoMercy'. Well, good luck with deciding ;)

Or HellCLUB ^^ They are in ally too ;)

Lizi
24-09-2008, 04:42 PM
I've cleaned up this thread only posts of ppl that are suggesting a guild have been kept, there is no need for people to get nasty, its up to Him where he wants to go and he wont be pressured by anyone.

LUCKY007
24-09-2008, 06:32 PM
lmao...well just let the guy GUILD HOP, and chose for himself wisely

OR SILVERBANE go to main site, LOOK at top guilds, join and see which is more active and has a great guild community, every guild in TWIMU has a great OPEN door Guild, Where YOU are welcome to join and leave.......

Keep PUNISHRS GUILD last on ur list.............. We Dont have to try hard to be a GREAT guild .........We do it thru team work

Silverbane
25-09-2008, 07:54 AM
ok, Starcrew i'll pm u guys as soon as i get in the game, lost my internet for some time cuz of the storm -.- , starting to download the game again, rest assured ill be joining soon Rawr, hope there would be a slot waiting for me :P

Thanks guys~

i'm not in the game yet but i feel your welcome