PDA

View Full Version : 150 mil?

jots
13-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Do we get money for reaching lvl 150? Or is it only people who were referred here can get it...? I feel it's unfair if people who came by looking at the top 100 servers list doesn't get any zen because nobody referred them. Btw i was referred by my friend here but i did not know his character name in game when i was registering. Now i'm almost lvl 150 and i cannot add his name anymore...

Lizi
13-11-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm pretty sure it just the person that referred u if u entered there name when u made your account.

jots
13-11-2006, 09:55 PM
they should at least allow us to add the referral name after registration because they said we could leave the referral field empty (who would bother to read what the referral system does when they told you it's not important?)

owsstalaga
15-11-2006, 03:43 AM
i think referral can only be made when you're just making your account in twilight. there you need to put the name of the person who referred you.. and he will be rewarded 150 M. but not right away though, if you reached level 150 that's the time he will receive the 150 M award for referral.. and if you miss the referral from the very beginning of the account signing, i think that wil be it.. unless you talk to shag about it..

Phoenix
15-11-2006, 03:50 AM
Allowing ppl to put in their referrals after they made their account would mean to lose the meaning of the hole system and everyone would put anyone as referral so they would get the 150 mill.

The hole point of this system is that the guy who brings you to twilight tells you to put his nick in the referral field when you make your account... this system isn't made so you can get free zen...

Anakha
15-11-2006, 03:56 AM
players cant add referral after they create an account, only in registration process. and its how it should be. we dont want players to add their current mu friends to referral list, we want to encoruge them to add new players to Twilight community.

so, suggest TwilightMU to your friends, if they wanna come tell them to put your name as referral, when they reach lvl 150, u gain a nice prize. thats how the system works.

18-11-2006, 09:37 PM
speaking of this....im gettting really nervious...i added my friend when i signed up as "totaly" when it should have been "Totaly" ...isnt this gonna matter...if it does can u make an exception and fix that for me. its a friend of mine and he really did refer me