PDA

View Full Version : One more xD

Mavric
02-10-2008, 09:43 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee70/rk791/Yoshi3rd.jpg

had to get away from the sonic chars ^^

next on my list is to learn about grunging....

exQuisite
02-10-2008, 09:47 PM
i wont lie, this isnt as good as your previous sigs

why?
-the colors are hard on the eyes
-there are alot of negative spots (i think thats what its called) so that would be basically the empty areas

Mavric
02-10-2008, 09:52 PM
aw geez =(((( i'm sad you dont like it, because it actually came out to me one of my favorite sigs T_T

ah well.... colors are hard on teh eyes hmm?.... the green is too bright? and negative spots... idk what your talking about, i mean i guess i can see the top left is bare... but i kinda liked that =x

exQuisite
02-10-2008, 09:54 PM
well the i guess its the color balance and contrast, the green is fairly bright and then the rest is dark which has quite a bit of contrast. then the empty areas are not necessarily a bad thing but its just that the middle has alot going on, the '3d render', then all of a sudden you have bare parts that are flat.

but what do i know. i suck at graphics.

Mavric
02-10-2008, 09:59 PM
hmm i see what you mean... let me get a bit more feedback and mabye i'll change it =P

Demidel
02-10-2008, 11:03 PM
That colouring hits my eye like a needle. sorry but i dont like it either

sprbean
03-10-2008, 01:15 PM
ok, some new tips :P

1. The sig isn't really well filled up, the middle is very full and the sides are too plain.
2. The green is fine, the blue needs to be another blue, not another color, just another tint ^^.
3. work on your fonts, the border is too bright and maybe too wide, I don't know for sure.

The signature itself is not very appealing, the backgrounds looks quite good technically (the effect part that is :P)

Keep it up.

Mavric
03-10-2008, 10:37 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee70/rk791/Yoshi3rd.jpg

changed font. (i like this one better)
"filled" the sig... i hope? ^_^

also beany, idk how to change the tint or w/e you want me to change with the blue... you'll have to explain it to me sometime xD

Vivian21
03-10-2008, 10:47 PM
i think this is nice, but the sig that u have in blue look nicer... but i prefer this 1 then the orange 1 which u already have...

exQuisite
03-10-2008, 11:15 PM
also beany, idk how to change the tint or w/e you want me to change with the blue... you'll have to explain it to me sometime xD

if you want to learn how to change the colors a bit you can use go to:

Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation (Ctrl + U)
or
Image > Adjustments > Color Balance (Ctrl + B)

its pretty straight forward, just fiddle around and youll see how it works. just a note, remember to check 'Colorize' when you change Hue/Saturation

DWonline
04-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Hmmm...yea second sig is better then 1st 1...Good work

Wael90
04-10-2008, 04:28 AM
For a second i thought i could click on it and re-directs me somewhere else...
Not bad but your other tries were better. :P

Max
04-10-2008, 06:40 AM
i think it looks pretty cool actually, it's a new style and it's ok.