PDA

View Full Version : Have a quest cage

1sttadie
24-12-2008, 03:43 PM
i think there shouold be a spot where u can get all ur quest items cause everyone knows how anoying it is to get the item from tarkan. it would be simple so all chars can have a equal speed of resets

kamilekpl
24-12-2008, 03:50 PM
tarkan? who is doing his quest in tarkan now? you have bali spot for scroll of emperor in arena, 2nd part of quest its in lost tower 6-7 or in atlas 3 (could be nice spot in arena somwhere:D) ring of honor in arena mobs like: alqamos,mc, qr, ac etc... and the same dark stone for bks, so there i no problem with quests besides 2nd partof first one;/

Beyond
24-12-2008, 03:54 PM
i dont think so shag will make sv more easy..already first quest droping quickly at balis, if 2nd quest for cage too sv will like to another sv.. this is good now :P

kamilekpl
24-12-2008, 06:13 PM
i dont think so shag will make sv more easy..already first quest droping quickly at balis, if 2nd quest for cage too sv will like to another sv.. this is good now :P

yeah, for sure its not bad, but sometimes that 2nd part dont wanna drop for long time and even scroll of emperor wont drop in bali for some time, but life its brutal:D i enjoy server as it is now:):thumbsup:

StarChild
24-12-2008, 08:53 PM
If this were to happen, then it might as well be in a store to make it even easier. I don't foresee this happening.

GuBR
24-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Agree with StarChild.

If it was supposed to be easy, it would be sold in store.

I know how annoying it is, and I really "feel like" having a cage for the quest, but using logic reasoning, I realize it spoils the game.

I doubt it is going to happen lol
You arent the 1st and u arent the Last to make a thread about this ^^

*hint* use BC and DS

Sou1i3
27-12-2008, 03:18 AM
geeez guys...dont be so lazy...and beside, if phoenix really put quest item in the store, then there will be more lazy people requesting lazy things....i'm strongly against selling any quest items in store or any other easy ways to get quest item...==; in conclusion, dont be so lazy man.

albsky
27-12-2008, 05:17 AM
quest is made by Webzen to get another challenge in game.
and this was supposed to be a hard server :D
so I dun see this happening and I HOPE it doesn't as well :D

Shock3X
27-12-2008, 08:00 AM
we have Balis for scroll, we have BC for BS, TE, SW (and for summy) ^^ and AC, MC and alquamos for marlony, what are we missing??