PDA

View Full Version : [Recall] Guild Wars!!

albsky
31-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Everybody, all guild masters and guild members, all Twi MU players, all the noobs, all the hated, all the loved, all the winners all the losers, champions and fellow MGs!
1st class, 2nd class, 3rd class! all listen to this!

Push your Guild Master (or in case you are a GM, push yourself) to do more guild wars!
I'm in a very strong guild, and we have 0 points!
I'll reward guild masters every time they earn * amount of points in a fair way!
So go and fight with other guilds people!
We must get the good ol' spirit back :D

albsky
31-01-2009, 06:37 AM
.:::Thread Closed:::.
Thebreth solved problem xd

newmoon251
03-02-2009, 08:18 PM
CLOSED? i think its a great post.

LUCKY007
04-02-2009, 02:09 AM
lmao closed it himself. But it would be great to have guild wars....BUT think about this.

When there was guild wars in seaon1 and 2, alot of high RR chars, was all spreaded to different guilds, THEREFORE making it more of a competition. Which was fun

But now where are all the high RR chars, All in 1 guild or alliance, THEREFORe its not even close to a competition or fun, its more like a killing spree to all noobs

Will
04-02-2009, 02:16 AM
i think lucky right who the hell want to fight with peace or HeroeS or any other top guild?
its 100% lose

newmoon251
04-02-2009, 07:48 PM
yet maybe 100% lose right now but in my opinion only a challenge. and to me this game is nothing but challenges. think of it that way if you wish.

Jimmy
04-02-2009, 07:53 PM
i think lucky right who the hell want to fight with peace or HeroeS or any other top guild?
its 100% lose

i think its a good ideea Peace VS. heroes and we will see what guild is the best :P

newmoon251
04-02-2009, 07:57 PM
true there but what about all the other guilds who want to step up to the power to GUILD WAR them. will they accept or think there wasting there time?

Jimmy
04-02-2009, 08:02 PM
true there but what about all the other guilds who want to step up to the power to GUILD WAR them. will they accept or think there wasting there time?

dont know
i just want see Peace VS heroes :P

newmoon251
04-02-2009, 08:03 PM
hopefully they would give them a chance. most the people from those guilds i no seem nice.

Jimmy
04-02-2009, 08:17 PM
maybe heroes dont want war coz they are scare :P

newmoon251
04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
haha i dont see that happening. i hope those guilds just allow the other guilds to prove where they stand.

Gackt
04-02-2009, 08:56 PM
peace would win if all their current "inactive high rr members" wake up from the dead.

newmoon251
04-02-2009, 09:01 PM
possibly. i cant wait for some of the smaller guilds to erupt and become the top. it will be interesting.

LUCKY007
05-02-2009, 12:14 AM
maybe heroes dont want war coz they are scare :P

dont know

i think its a good ideea Peace VS. heroes and we will see what guild is the best :P

JUST MY POINT, and as u can see 3 post of the same topic, That doesnt show a challengE, it shows Just how much of a grudge they have against heroes, me for 1 i applaud Heroes, it shows how a guild can be hated when they knock down a top guild.

The moral of the game is dont always think ur the best guild, You will always be surprised at the new upcoming guild

Shock3X
05-02-2009, 12:29 AM
dont know

I say this honestly. We will lose coz of Peace has many high elite rr character and also BK:s we are second on rank becouse of many members and high normal-rrs, to us possibility to win is only something 20%... No any offense guild, its truth. :shrug:

And i have to say im proud of our guilds loyalty and compare to Peace HeroeS is very young guild, and that time we have been also first in rank.

Will
05-02-2009, 02:15 AM
hopefully they would give them a chance. most the people from those guilds i no seem nice.

lol haha wtf?
any way jum peace have alot of dead high rr i can tell you they wont back soon :P till then HeroeS will make alot of high rr in too
so we will see then

lampard8
05-02-2009, 01:13 PM
lol u play for 2 months and think u know a lot bout the server? Peace is one of the oldest guilds back from autumn 2006.. Why don't they make the war with ur guild and see who will win lmao

MissDeadly
05-02-2009, 01:14 PM
lol haha wtf?
any way jum peace have alot of dead high rr i can tell you they wont back soon :P till then HeroeS will make alot of high rr in too
so we will see then

Arent u a bit too new to say smth like that :D u want to sound like Nostradamus? :P

Jimmy
05-02-2009, 01:29 PM
lol u play for 2 months and think u know a lot bout the server? Peace is one of the oldest guilds back from autumn 2006.. Why don't they make the war with ur guild and see who will win lmao

100% agreee with lampard8 :P

thebreth
05-02-2009, 01:30 PM
.:::Thread Closed:::.
Thebreth solved problem xd

i think u all are blalalallbeling ...thread was cloused !
Reassen: Guild Warr are bug'd !

MissSteffi....its a peatty u broke ur guild just that Peace could be #1 again.....show allot of ur caracter ,but meh who cares . Like i told u lots of time: Im here just to enjoy a MU server....u dont like it?...bleah not my folt :P

Peace vs HeroeS ......well i find that : anything u do in a online game is to enjoy a game and have some fun....... any duels u make are to have FUN....any pk's u make is to have FUN.......but if u consider that a way of display ur pitty life......... i wont give u that fun :P

Will
05-02-2009, 01:54 PM
i played here year ago so shhhhhhh
i know how its been when Prophcey and Starcr3w wre on top
propchey was ass's starcr3w was great guild helped and stuff
but peace didnt let even under 50 rr come in
HeroeS is def they let people let in no matter how many rr they have and they help each other no matter what

Wampox
05-02-2009, 02:22 PM
u guys got problems^^
i think it doesnt matter which guild is the best or the 2nd best..u dont get anything for it
peace got many high rr ppl heroes has much more ppl but lower rr
but that doesnt matter.
i think the fun and the friendship counts.
and if there would be a war between peace and heroes it wouldnt show much all would say oh they lost hahah what loosers but they should ask themslef if they arent a looser coz its no shame to loose against peace or heroes they are bot hgood guilds with good ppl
and they should have the balls to decide themselfs with thich guild they wanan have a war and dont listen to ppl which break there own guilds coz of nothing ^^

newmoon251
05-02-2009, 10:05 PM

how dare you judge me for how long i have played this game. i no alot about mu games and i no some of the top guilds think there better than other people and i was thinking those guilds arent like that.

i never said anything about my guild so dont put words in my mouth lampard. i said for the guilds who are up to.

YOU LAMPARD ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO DRIVE PEOPLE NOT TO WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME SO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT OR SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

thanks guys.

MissDeadly
07-02-2009, 09:01 AM
how dare you judge me for how long i have played this game. i no alot about mu games and i no some of the top guilds think there better than other people and i was thinking those guilds arent like that.

i never said anything about my guild so dont put words in my mouth lampard. i said for the guilds who are up to.

YOU LAMPARD ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO DRIVE PEOPLE NOT TO WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME SO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT OR SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

thanks guys.

I dont see why u should get offended by that... i dont know why ppl take a game so seriously either :D but what matters is what it is^^

HalfDead
07-02-2009, 09:12 AM

thanks guys.

He was talking about Will not you LOL Take it easy mate its juat a GAME! :signEEK:
btw. play some more time here then judge the twilight ppl ^^

albsky
07-02-2009, 09:46 AM
guys, come on, it has never been my intention and will never be mine to let people fight with each other over here.
Please mod, close this thread, the guild wars are bugged and it was just made to get a hierarchic feeling back.
The feeling of compatitive guild wars against each others whilst keeping your friends :D
I hope this cleared a bit up since now people are offending each other etc.

HalfDead
07-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Closed....