PDA

View Full Version : Castle Siege.....JOIN IN THE FUN!

Bugsy
25-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Ok all i wish to share with all twighlight players, the fun and frolicks of Castle Siege......

Alliance and Eternity, and 1 member from Skyline, took part in the 3rd Twighlight Castle Siege, last night(sunday).

It was fantastic, and soooo much fun, i am still wondering why more guilds dont join in?!

To begin with, it is 2 hrs of soilid Guild Vs Guild Action(for all u pk'ers out there, its bliss). The Mighty Alliance were Defending the castle, and were down on numbers, with only SirRoughs, AzAsH, SexSymbol, Khaudus,, SherylBK attending...

The rest of us(Eternity(9) + Skyline(1)) were attacking, it was a fantastic battle.

First we had to attack the castle statues inside its grounds(4 of them), this in itself is a tall order, as the Hp of the statues is enormous, and with the likes of Az and Sir snappin at your heals makes it all the more difficult, but with planning and team work, after 1hr and 10mins we had destroyed the statues and pushed Alliance right back into thier throne room, the next 50mins was awash with skirmishes taking place at the throne room door and in the throne room itself, Allianced stretched as they were, did, i have to say a brilliant job of defending there territory, but we did manage to to break the seal in the throne room at last, only to b beaten back again and Allianced re-sealed!

The last half hour was Hectic, and full of passion from both sides, noone was backing down, and the battles in the throne room were awe inspiring.

In the End Alliance kept control of the castle, and all involved were exhausted
(I personnally had finger cramp from pressing QQQQQQQ over 3000 times rofl)

I URGE ALL GUILD MASTERS TO TAKE PART IN THIS AWESOME EVENT.

This is a fantastic event and the more guilds that take part the better!!!!

So people of TWIGHLIGHT, hassle ur Guild masters to register for Castle Siege and i hope to see u in the arena next time, If u dont experiance this event first hand, then u wont understand the passion and emotions u go thru being part of a Team/Guild/Family, it is the main reason i train TO WIN Castle Siege and b Crowned Castle Guild(and i wana go to Land Of Trials) which only the winners can experiance.

So again Congratz to Alliance, comiserations to Eternity, but I am so proud of my guild, although few in numbers coz of the late time, they put thier all into it and were very unlucky not to come away winners :applause:

C ya next time Alliance........^^

Bugsy

Energy
25-09-2006, 01:04 PM
yea, it would be cool,:bouncy:
but the point is, everytime i try to go to Loren Valley, my client crashes and then i can log in. so its kinda hard to take part.:confused:

Champion1
25-09-2006, 01:06 PM
I feel like some 1 is trying to get me to buy something. Very good post. ALL JOIN IN THE MORE THE BETTER!!!!!!!

Anakha
25-09-2006, 02:01 PM
In the End Alliance kept control of the castle, and all involved were exhausted
(I personnally had finger cramp from pressing QQQQQQQ over 3000 times rofl)

I URGE ALL GUILD MASTERS TO TAKE PART IN THIS AWESOME EVENT.
Bugsy

i had a cramp too^^

and ppl thinks they are not good enough to join cs i guess. NO!. u can have fun just like us.

and at the middle of siege i tought we are gonna loose the castle^^. it was sooo close. Good Job eternity. and once more;

WE ARE WAITING ALL GUILDS TO JOIN CASTLE SIEGE EVENT. ITS REALLY FUN!. IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO JOIN, READ FORUMS OR ASK WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO. JUST TRY IT. U WILL LOVE IT.

Dridar
25-09-2006, 02:20 PM
i agree, CS is fun , all are welcome (though i didnt attend the last one cuz of time zones... :/ )

Oblivious
25-09-2006, 02:39 PM
i could play CS when it's on saturday.
sundays a bad day for me

XyCo
25-09-2006, 03:23 PM
i had no idea wat to do so i left loren and went to training after like 10 minutes -_- i attacked one of those cannon towers for like 5 minutes:D then i gave up

grilzzz
25-09-2006, 03:59 PM
hell yeah lots of fun Cs... I played my very first Cs on this server when i was a noob like lvl 301 vs some resetted players.. alone as player i have no chance.. But if a guild have good teamwork and b smart u can give alot of challenge and u can train ur PVP skills too..

All just sign for 1 time i ask... if u dont like it dont join in next time.. But i know u will play many more CS after u played your first!

and to bad i couldnt kick ass this time.. ( damnnn timezone !! ) and i trained very hard for it.. i couldnt sleep of it :O... ( lucky allieance :P:P)

Khaudus
25-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Yeah CS is GOOD fun for all although I really suggest that its done on a friday or on a saturday whn ppl have more freedom to stay to the desired time.

darsmith13
25-09-2006, 05:18 PM
yep do it on saturdays.. coz i in philippines.. when morning there.. its evening here and vice versa.. so itll be great if u do it on mornings there =]]

rafi
25-09-2006, 08:38 PM
dar, pinoy ka pala ^_^

yeah, do it on a saturday morning or noon. I wasnt able to join coz of time zone >.< I was even planning on guarding the bridge area :P

SirRoughs
26-09-2006, 12:46 AM
Eternity guild gets a big bow from me for doing such a mighty job to make me worry.LOL. Me and Bugsy came across each other like 50 times, and obliviated eachother, so my respect like always is handed to Eternity guild for a great siege and to push Alliance back to a room where all hell breaks loose just at the site of each other. AS the crown was unsealed, tactics kicked in and it was sealed again, but oh mighty close one... To other participants, job well done, especially high HP players which i found hard to kill, but SexSymbol to the rescue with his allmighty deathstab just killed em on the spot. Azash did a great job maintaining outside, but the more numbers at once he had to deal with , let a few pass. SexSymbol, Khaudus and SherlyBK, great job also defending the switches.
Good work to all Eternity and Alliance for maintaining the siege till the end..
Bit of a dampener at the end when NoFear was banned for a very lame and foul remark towards Alliance Guild( the whole 5 of us ) But a great battle, and i cannot wait to face guilds again to PK and be PK'd.
So come on Twilight Guilds, get registered for Castle Siege, u wont be disappointed

Phoenix
26-09-2006, 04:54 AM
Next CS will be 12 hrs earlier than the last one so I think more people will attend to this next one.

lukata
26-09-2006, 05:43 AM
Yeah better for all from Europe when cs is earlier, i cant play last one....

Reverand
26-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Time time time :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Not on next CS tough :D.
And even LvL 100, 0 resets player could make a difference.
Maybe 1 day Twolight CS will be like that movie Phoenix posted :bouncy:

ALL PLEASE JOIN, AND HAVE A UNFORGETIBLE EXPERIANCE.

Dridar
26-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Next CS will be 12 hrs earlier than the last one so I think more people will attend to this next one.

now thats the best post i saw this week ;)

darsmith13
26-09-2006, 08:32 PM
yeah thanks for understanding the timezones =]]

OTSIRK
27-09-2006, 12:30 AM

good.
last time cs took place was Monday morning for me.

Gluka
27-09-2006, 02:41 AM
i think some guild dont know they should collect and bring tonpc that sign lord thing

PotHed
28-09-2006, 04:54 PM
i bet next CS eternity Will Own that Castle XD
and i want to kill Sir atleasted 1 time lol
evertime i see him i spend 5mins for pure war
Of us just beatin the cr*p outof each other XD i just LOVE IT lol

darsmith13
28-09-2006, 05:20 PM
cool sig T_T i dont have one