PDA

View Full Version : EE suggestion

Masakari
28-11-2006, 02:03 PM
As an ee myself i feel we have been left behind on the updates. I mean the BKs, SMs and AEs all get these awesome new skills but what are we left with? Answer: same old stuff as before.

So here are my suggestions for possible EE upgrades that the admin can do for the next update if they feel they don't to leave us behind:

1. More powerful Summons - Bali is absolutely useless from lvl 100+, yes i know you can just buff it but this makes the smallest of differences. So increasing the summon power might be one of the htings the admin can do. Though this raises the problem of low lvls having uber summons; so my brother thought that you can increase the effectiveness ( a multiplier) of how effective the buff is on summons, such as 3x so low lvls dont get uber summons. Could also increase att speed of summons aswell.
2. Different Summons (if possible) - Self explanatory really.
3. New spells - I propose some new spells for ee such as:
a. monster/player armor decrease
b. monster/player dmg decrease
c. AG buff - increases AG recovery rate.
d. Paralyse - completely freezes an enemy for a duration of time
e. Attack Speed increase.
f. Call of Heaven - uses up huge ammounts of energy to call down angels from above to attack enemy for a duration of time.

All these spells effectivenss increase with energy.

Notice i didnt put a bigger +dmg and +def buff cos i feel its good already and just making this better wont really solve my unhappiness.

Phoenix
28-11-2006, 02:17 PM
1. We won't modify what elfs originally have as summons, it's good as it is and I won't have an elf summon a nix or such mobs, and as you said a noob elf can summon them as well and we can't make it only high resets elfs summon different mobs - Rejected.

2. Same as 1 - Rejected.

3. Can't be done, maybe in season 2 there will be new elf abilities, we will start testings on season 2 in the next few days and a public testing server will be up and running 24/7 so you will be able to see then.

Masakari
28-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Yea i saw on post earlier the difficulties of summoning multiple monsters. Shame that the summons can't be modified because its a part of the game that has fallen behind.

But im glad you're testing ,or thinking about testing, some new spells for next season. Excited to see some changes.

grilzzz
28-11-2006, 06:15 PM
EE isnt attractive.. tahts why no1 choose it.. hardly :).. And ee isnesscerary so i vote for yes