PDA

View Full Version : Safe Trading Tips

Phoenix
13-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Hello TwiMU Players,

As a result to the recent scamming acts I've decided to remind everyone once again to be cautious when trading, so they will not be victims of scams.

I. First and most important when dealing with another character, SEARCH IT ON THE WEBSITE FIRST

Before trading or dealing with anyone that you don't know ingame you SHOULD go to the website search page (http://www.twilightmuonline.com/index.php?page=search) and look up that character name... you should look for the fallowing... Level, RR, Guild.

If he is lvl 1 and offering you Tokens, it's 99% to be a scam... so make sure he has a high level or has some Resets... or belongs to a good guild... don't deal with low lvls, no RR guildless players.

II. Second of all, when dealing with TC, you SHOULD ALWAYS FOLLOW TC TRADING GUIDE: http://forum.twilightmuonline.com/f27/tc-trading-guide-t6097/

If you don't follow that guide there is a big chance we cannot recover your lost TC if you get scammed... so if a player asks you to Pay TC before you get the item its most likely to be a scam, because the TC Trading Guide ensures safety for both the seller and buyer, but once you ignore that, as a buyer you will no longer have any protection.

III. Take SS as proof of your deals ingame, but not just the conversation, make sure you SS the tradig window when the trade happens, and also the conversation where both players agree on the deal.

This however does not guarantee full protection, but it sure helps Staff our in the investigation.

IV. Tokens were really not meant to be traded, that is why non tradeable items were picked for tokens. I mean every player should keep their tokens and gather them and exchange for TwiBoxes. If you really wish to trade then trade the TwiBox or the items that come ouf ot them, not the Tokens.

I think this pretty much sums it up, be sure to fallow these simple safety tips, report any scams and play nice.