PDA

View Full Version : Few thoughts about seeds, spheres and new events

Serafi
03-09-2009, 06:28 AM
OK, so I've been hunting seeds and spheres a while. Now spheres have the same drop % as seeds.

What's the logic behind that? You get 5-6 seeds per each sphere. Plus you can make seeds with seed master... Plus you need to get a huge amount of spheres before you even get your first level 2 sphere. At least I haven't seen one yet.

Btw, would be nice to know the starting times of events, especially the new ones, or at least how many times a day they run.

So the suggestions are:
1) increase sphere drop % to make it possible for us to create socket options and even improved ones
2) inform us about the event starting times since those seem to be some kind of a secret around here

suarez88
03-09-2009, 07:30 AM
Btw, would be nice to know the starting times of events, especially the new ones, or at least how many times a day they run.

dunno about the speers thingy, but i got to agree with u about the events... the golden mob hunting its kinnda weird lately since they the timing its completely different from before... last season golden mobs appeared with the white wizard... no the golden mob invasion appears alone and in some wierd time, with nothing to tell u about it beside the lil golden words that says "Golden Invasion" or smnthing like that xD

also, i think that in some time, CC, DS and illusion event are at the same time o.O... kinnda hard to make it to all of them, unless u know how to duplicate ur char and sing him in the three events at the same time xD

Serafi
03-09-2009, 08:32 AM
also, i think that in some time, CC, DS and illusion event are at the same time o.O... kinnda hard to make it to all of them, unless u know how to duplicate ur char and sing him in the three events at the same time xD

Very good point.

LUCKY007
04-09-2009, 10:55 PM
OK, so I've been hunting seeds and spheres a while. Now spheres have the same drop % as seeds.

What's the logic behind that? You get 5-6 seeds per each sphere. Plus you can make seeds with seed master... Plus you need to get a huge amount of spheres before you even get your first level 2 sphere. At least I haven't seen one yet.

So the suggestions are:
1) increase sphere drop % to make it possible for us to create socket options and even improved ones
2) inform us about the event starting times since those seem to be some kind of a secret around here

The answer to your questions

1) The seed and sphere drop are decreased also the chaos jewel.....so the market does not flood with having so much socket item options. Remeber everything has to have a lil challenge to it...If all is too easy, then it would not be as much fun to keep trying
2) Times of events: Blood castle is every 1 hour at the :30 of every hour example 1:30, next is 2:30, next is 3:30

click here for requirement levels http://forum.twilightmuonline.com/showthread.php?t=22287

Devil square varies as it is not set right in the script

Chaos castle also varies

Kalima is every 48 hours, only the person that kills kalima knows the time of next respawn...That event is a who knows when event.

Kanturu 2 event also known as Maya starts when u go to kanturu 2 gate and shows the tiem left...If no1 has done it, then it will inform every 15 minutes when is event, But u have to be in Kantur 2 map to see that Message

click here for MAYA eevent guide
http://forum.twilightmuonline.com/showthread.php?t=20503

Illusion event is every 350 minute-means is every 6 hours, Only in server 1 lorencia, to make an invite u will need scroll of blood+pledge of blood +1 chaos jewel, and mix in CM at noria...same as u will do with devil square and blood castle invites.

click here for illusion event guide http://forum.twilightmuonline.com/showthread.php?t=31104

Hope this helps

Serafi
04-09-2009, 11:41 PM
1) The seed and sphere drop are decreased also the chaos jewel.....so the market does not flood with having so much socket item options. Remeber everything has to have a lil challenge to it...If all is too easy, then it would not be as much fun to keep trying

I totally agree but but I'm talking about the spheres per seeds ratio. One week of hunting and so far few rating 1 (the worst level) spheres have dropped. Where are the better ones? I have now ~ 7x more seeds than spheres and I'm feeling a bit frustrated. I haven't heard anyone getting even a rating 2 sphere.

Devil square varies as it is not set right in the script
Chaos castle also varies

Not very clear to me how. And apparently wasn't to suarez either. Also the golden spawns bug me.

-------------------------------

Thanks for the answers.

-------------------------------

But there's more to it:

What about Crywolf? I've heard it works but haven't seen it run.

I found yesterday that Raklion event is bugged and won't start so I guess that means twiboxes remain to be the only source for s4 exc items.

suarez88
05-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Lucky, ur wrong... DS and CC Do NOT vary... those event times are settled in some exact hour... but the point its that u still can find DS and CC together at the same time, wich makes it imposible to go to both of them =)