PDA

View Full Version : Musical Chairs

anas17
30-11-2009, 05:07 AM
Musical Chairs
So i thought of an event i also discussed it with Simon/Feva
Rules:
Simple , like any other musical chairs game but in virtual reallity ^^.
I will start by saying *music on* and the participants will be on devias 3 moving around chairs .
as soon as i say *music off* u guys better run to ur seats . ( no wings alowed or any set only boots+speed allowed)
it will go on like if u are 10 only 9 chairs will selected by us. it will go on till only 1 is left. :)
Participants
only 10 will be choosen.
the first ten to include 'I wish to participate in this event' are in and the rest can wait for next week. (it is a Biweekly event)

Prizes
(will be updated by Feva/Simon)
1st Place:
2nd Place:
3rd Place:

Staff involved
Feva
Burnsy
Diamondz
SprBean
DILLIGAF
Participants for week#1:(max=10)

EDIT: there are only 10 participents for week#1 because it is the first trial run as feva mentioned below. in our future events any1 can join and it will be a tournament . I will edit it but now is now :)

Feva
30-11-2009, 05:14 AM
OKay, you kinda jumped in for the post.. ;)

If we are able to organise this event for this week it will be a trial..
but prizes will still be awarded..

To be announced / decided;
Server time and day for event
Weekly or Biweekly
Prizes
Event Procedure

Host;
(this may require a staff member to host to ensure fairness, I guess users could decide as understandably anas thought of the idea)

burnsy
30-11-2009, 05:43 AM
boots should be worn by players, as MG and DL run even w/o boots....

cant leave them out :S

anas17
30-11-2009, 06:07 AM
boots should be worn by players, as MG and DL run even w/o boots....

cant leave them out :S

tnx alex for that.
Rules editted

burnsy
30-11-2009, 06:10 AM
oh and how will you remove chairs? ^^

anas17
30-11-2009, 06:24 AM
remove chairs means the chairs will be out of order which means whoever sits there it won't be counted only selected chairs will be allowed . me , sim and whoever will help in this event will decide which chairs are allowed in the event and dun worry i have sorted it all out jus enjoy it ^^ LOL

EDIT: Thankyou Alex for asking questions and clearing ur and any1 elses doubt and also for helping us :D

burnsy
30-11-2009, 07:21 AM
im helping? ^^

oh yeah i can do that if i aint busy at the time i guess :P

anas17
30-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Tnx alex. U are online almost all the time :P.
and if ur in only 1 more staff needed :)

dimondz
30-11-2009, 07:28 AM
i dont mind helping out if its the right time :D sounds like good fun, great idea for an event :thumbsup:

anas17
30-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Tnx Doaw and be sure to check ur mails cuz i need to clear out the rules to the guys who will help out :) then the best part comes

Feva
30-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Anas, - We have a thanks button. -
You may wish to wait a while for replies.. as people then have a chance to edit their post and list a few questions and ideas ;)

And, Burnsy, Gather ideas/questions.. then post :P

*I just dont want other users down the track to get confused or lost when access this thread (to find out info)

Note: I may simply create a new thread once it is all clarified and discussed..

killller54
30-11-2009, 09:07 AM
hmm.... i may join as a participant xD

sprbean
30-11-2009, 09:29 AM
hey fev, keep me posted on when you're going to host it. I'm always interested in helping with events ^^.

I don't have anything to add to the idea atm, mostly ideas come after the 1st try ^^.

Totaly
30-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Ok well believe it or not Anas isn't the first one to think of this. I used to host this as a guild event when the server was young. It works out great. And if you wanted someone to host it, I'm your man. I also hosted events like: Simon says, and hide and seek. (also have a few other still in the cooking pot)

Simon says being one of my own original events. (ask for details)

I hosted musical chairs in the devias pub, it worked out ok. but would be great to have an actual circle of chairs.

anas17
30-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Hmm well i got another pop . why Devias i guess lorencia is nice but need selected chairs .
But we have the staff ready who are :
1.Feva
2.Burnsy
3.Dimondz
Replacement or if online may help:
1.SprBean
2.DILLIGAF

I guess the staff team is ready ^^ now time for the participents for the event .
plz leave a message if u want to participate . we will decide the date tomorrow .
Hope my event goes great :D

Totaly
30-11-2009, 11:18 AM
This all sounds good, but seriously if you run into any snags call on me.

Riles
30-11-2009, 11:23 AM
I have personally participated in Totaly's events and I thought they were wicked. If we brought this kind of stuff back it would be awesome. I think one of my favorites was hide and seek.

RanitaRene
30-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Saying *music on/off* can benefit sum players...

(hipotetically)

Maybe if you throw a bottle of alcohol in the floor, they all start moving... and when it disappears... they have to sit.. so time will vary if sum1 manage to get it or it just disappears ^^

Wat do u think?

Totaly
30-11-2009, 06:42 PM
That sounds like a wonderful Idea. Why didn't I think of that! lol.

anas17
01-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Saying *music on/off* can benefit sum players...

(hipotetically)

Maybe if you throw a bottle of alcohol in the floor, they all start moving... and when it disappears... they have to sit.. so time will vary if sum1 manage to get it or it just disappears ^^

Wat do u think?

The %age of challenge between players may decrease . or else they will only focus on the chairs only and not on my instruction .get it.

Since this is all clear Feva please remake this thread Thankyou.

Totaly
01-12-2009, 12:25 AM
http://forum.twilightmuonline.com/showthread.php?t=1221&highlight=Musical+chairs

So you don't think im trying to take credit for your idea Anasmybestfriend xP

anas17
01-12-2009, 12:30 AM
why would i do that lol. feva said there are questions asked about the events here . so it was done explaining now he will remake it for participation and editting . ^^get it?