PDA

View Full Version : interesting music suggestion

kamilekpl
21-03-2010, 06:52 AM
Ok then heres what I come up with.

Many players (including me) playing MU without sound because when you training it makes you go mad when you hear weapon sound and killed mobs, thats why Ive turned sound in MU. So, my idea is to maybe Twilight MU could have their own radio, we hve good server which could very easily handle the radio, someone could pick songs(random) and when we are playing we can listen to radio, ofcourse these idea might be changed by other people who has some more suggestions but I think that would be really good idea, becasue I love listening to music myself and Im doing it all the time, ofcourse you may say why should we do this if you can listen to it right now, but radio can be used for many different things such as news, advices or annoucments. We can have people who will be DJ's or something like that im sure we have people who can do that around, well thats it really, what you guys think about it??

p.s. ive seen server MU with their own radio and it was cool to listen the same music that other people listen at the same time:P

kamil

Sam007
21-03-2010, 06:54 AM
yea i think thats a cool idea and we can make Lucky the DJ!!!

anas17
21-03-2010, 07:05 AM
great idea bro xD . would be nice to tune in the twi radio ,etc probably, y only music? special announcements or smtn ^^

yea i think thats a cool idea and we can make Lucky the DJ!!!

haha Lucky has been hired as the once in a year party as a DJ ! wohoo long live lucky dj dude :P

kamilekpl
21-03-2010, 12:28 PM
yeah Lucky vould do the great job but its all up to admins:)

Touchdown
21-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Yeah I've been to a server with Metallica songs were playing.

Thati2009
21-03-2010, 07:43 PM
well ... I do not like the sound of guns etc
taste of play music listening ...
server MU with their own radio , in really nice idea kamil :P

Desmond
21-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Many players (including me) playing MU without sound because when you training it makes you go mad when you hear weapon sound and killed mobs, thats why Ive turned sound in MU. il

Mu has sound? ^^

I hope that playing without twi radio also ll be possible.

kamilekpl
22-03-2010, 03:11 PM
I thought to make it like radio section at website so you can turn it on or off whenever you like, or something