PDA

View Full Version : Super Boost - Denied

anas17
04-06-2010, 02:59 AM
Hi

I thought we aren't getting new players at this rate(voting system)

so i thought of this y dun we increase the EXP wen u have PT.

For e.g. I am killing some mobs and someone needs pt , once i accept instead of reducing the exp , the exp increases .

So smtn additional every 1 person u get in ur pt exp = 1.5 x more so if u have 5 ppl in pt (not including urself 4x1.5=6x more exp) how about it ? ppl will pt more= more players = less noobs will quit .

^^ that's all i have to say rite now :P:cheesy:

exQuisite
04-06-2010, 03:07 AM
There use to be experience rate boost during Season 1 but ever since Season 2, there have been no bonuses. The Admins can't change this, its implemented deeply into the game coding so its not possible to change it, if it were, they would've done it back when Season 2 first launched where everyone was complaining.

kamilekpl
04-06-2010, 11:08 AM
that would be awesome, you could see the full spots again like back in 2006-2007:) rather than 1 char per spot, which is wasting of space:)

Serafi
04-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Another aspect: e.g. tokens would drop from monsters only when you are in PT. Like quest items used to drop only when you aren't in PT but vice versa. But yeah, impossible to implement too, I guess.

dimondz
05-06-2010, 04:38 AM
Serafi that is a pretty good idea, i like it!!! but yeh not sure if thats possible...... but definately good thinking :D

albsky
06-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Let me clear out one thing while not being any kind of mean:
You should all see the files Twilight MU is using just for once and you'll imagine a private server who will not get any support from the Global MU force will not quickly be able to do anything that is hiding this deeply in the source.

But it would be a damn good solution and I would be leveling again (hence: playing again) ^^