PDA

View Full Version : REBANNED!!!!Mister, Mapc,Demolisher

FireStorm
06-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Investigation into cheating in cs. No need to explain, the ones banned know the story and so doe's john, and his staff items.

Investigation completed Ban will stick for a few days. I will be the one to lift the ban.
Will also look into having peace taken off as owner of castle siege ,and have 2 guilds get their chance to go at it for owner fair and square, and on even ground. Don't want to be unfair and punish a whole guild for a few so i will talk to phoenix, and see his opinion.

Unreal
07-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Too set the record straight Unreal has no edited charcters. Yes unreal had gotten some sets, for his work for the server. All his sets have 3 options. What unreal doe's with his sets is his bussiness he earned them. Unreal has no access to database to edit items or charcters.
Stop hating, worry about yourself, and things will be alright. This pettiness is a waste of time.....Online time.

What unreal doe's with his sets is his bussiness he earned them

if i choose to loan them out i can do they are mine frank ..... and i earned them like u said also any spoilt rich kid can buy the sets the same like SirEvil and play CS with them is that fair ??? no lol. STOP fucking listen to the shit lucky feeds you coz its just totally fucking bull shit the day will come were lucky gets what he deserves belive me and ill be the one handing out what he gets... talk to u on MSN in a few days frank when my laptop is fixed

P.S Mister and Mapc Unbanned ....

FireStorm
07-06-2010, 01:37 PM
they are rebanned and your gm panel access is gone john. Soon as I talk to shag since he knows how to do that website crap. Also the items were more than 3 options. don't play me for a fool
THEIR PASSWORDS TO ACCOUNTS HAVE CHANGED SO AN UNBAN WON'T WORK