PDA

View Full Version : Remove aegis on VIP and VIPGOLD

grilzzz
11-12-2006, 01:40 PM
I suggest we do this bcuz on VIP and VIP Gold we lvl much faster, so we moving to worms closer everyday.. On those servers i see ppl gettign reset in 1-2 days.. and there is acutally only 1 good worm spot for so many ppl. If u ever been on Vipgold and u saw how many eagis there are swimming there how to handle that? and even if we can not worth killing them.. I dont want eagis away cuz of shitty xp and drops, but just to make space for sumthing more usefull an d we always can go to kalima for them now we have those maps selling in shops.

Also about hose SS cage again yes again.. there are more ss otuside the cage then In.. if u dont wanna remove eagis why not put worms in there.. or sumthing stronger that is worth killing.. To b honest its just a waste of space.. the SS respawn anywhere otuside the cage too. its doubled up

Also we payed sum money, and it worth to pay for better xp and afk allowed. very good.. But can we have this extra too? No aegis in worm cage.. if 1 of those 2 suggestion can b done.. i think this will b very good in long turn. Bcuz i know what staff said ealier about eagis for many resetters.. But even if we have 100 reset we still wont lvl at eagis.. u feeel me?.. we really need more worms, or sumthng higher worth killing and challeging.. eagis is non of both

grtz.. Cupra

Phoenix
11-12-2006, 04:22 PM
We'll see what we'll do at next server maintenance (~in one week) aegis will probably be replaced with something else.

SS are supposed to be outside not inside the cage, to protect the arena corridors.

Bufulike2
11-12-2006, 05:31 PM
yeh coop, good idea aegis suck:icon10:

Dridar
11-12-2006, 05:58 PM
btw thats good that ss cage (near worms cage) changed, but except mc there are lots of ss inside cage... maybe you can consider changing it to cuz no one trains there.

grilzzz
12-12-2006, 01:33 AM
yeah cool phoenix.. we are looking forward to those changes.. thnx alot

Phoenix
12-12-2006, 05:48 AM
So what would people want instead of the aegis?

And I will add SS in that cage instead of those MC.

Unholy
12-12-2006, 06:51 AM
Just put more worms. They just rule :yes:

grilzzz
12-12-2006, 07:32 AM
yeah worms are cool tho, but i think worms are gettign weak for unholy mayb not now but in 2 weeks for sure, so would b ridicouls to change it everytime . i think..
but i dont mind only worms in the cage tho, cuz it have 2 spaawn spots so np for 2 ppl in the cage.
Mayb u have an creative idea phoenix, mayb sumthing bit stronger then worms but it must b worth lvling there like worms.. and plz no kalima mobs hehe..

Hmm a qeustion phoenix, must there be a SS cage? or can they live without the cage?.. i mean and im sure no1 will be lvling in the SS cage, they swing u to left and right like nixes and its hard to afk ( afk VIP offkorz) bcuz ur curser will go to somehwere that make u stop killin ( i tryed). I saw the SS cage and its easy for 2 ppl to be in that cage without ksing eachother to much, we here creating some space that isnt b used fully and would b cool if there comes sumthing challenging for a 50 resetter. because i still think we dont need a cage with SS in it.. So if you have any good idea for new mobs in there would b cool ( cuz i dont know which mobs can b put in there, i nvr saw those giant red dragons before, u mayb have a list with acceptble mobs?), so u can change the worms cage and ss cage in 1 time, so it can b done in 1 maintence, we no need to give u extra work.

Aragon
12-12-2006, 07:43 AM
instead of SS cage make spirit knights cage they were a great cage back in Alchemy

Anakha
12-12-2006, 01:11 PM
yea Spirit Knights are cool but since they are BC mobs, their xp prolly will be lower then their lvl/strength.

how about CC 6 mobs? good xp, very diffrent then we used to, not big shape (cant couse lag on computers).

and while we are talkin about arena layout, i wanna tell something. exc drops are too limited (as diversity not drop rate). only worms and nixes dropping highest lvl items like exc hurricane, gd, dm etc. since noone training in nixes whole server getting only worms drops. and only 3 kind of items drops from worms. exc DM armor (i got 9 so far), exc hurricane pants (got 4-5) exc GD pant (got 1) as u can see only 3 kind drops and they drop unbalanced.

shag maby u can re-arrange drops and ppl can start to make highest lvl sets slowly. coz currently dropping parts useless if we dont have chance to complete the sets.

Khaudus
12-12-2006, 01:17 PM
yea Spirit Knights are cool but since they are BC mobs, their xp prolly will be lower then their lvl/strength.

how about CC 6 mobs? good xp, very diffrent then we used to, not big shape (cant couse lag on computers).

and they are cool for AEs and BKs :rotfl:

Phoenix
12-12-2006, 01:21 PM
CC mobs dont attack so they wont do... maybe I will put SK in that cage where SS are now, but SK from blood castle 7...

PS: as for what each mob drops cant be changed. that's why people need to kill not only one kind of mob and kill all kinds...