PDA

View Full Version : Computer Deep Clean-Advance System Care

Pvtwolf
28-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Hey all i stumbled across this little program yesterday. Its called Advance System Care. It's completly free and it is made from the same company as gamebooster, which was posted by lucky....It's rather cool it fixes registry problems, scans disks for error, defrags, checks for maleware, checks for unsecured web files, if errors are found and i gurantee there will be it fixes and removes everything. It even releases RAM and it even has its own little turbo boost. Very cool all in one product.

http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

give it a try, if you need help im familiar with it or there should be some tutorials on that link

FireStorm
28-11-2011, 01:02 PM
With windows 7 you don't need that, also very risky to be messing with the registry.Everything else you mentioned can be taken care of with Malwarebytes or rogue killer.

Pvtwolf
28-11-2011, 01:06 PM
yea....i have a few different programs. I Thought this one was a cool little product for people who are less tech smart. I havent came across any problems with automatic registry cleaners...I wouldnt dare to try manual though.

LUCKY007
27-12-2011, 09:49 PM
I tried rogue its pretty good, but for gaming i still to Game booster in 1st post... their new update is alot of bug fixed and more options then ver.1