PDA

View Full Version : Arena Guards suck

Bufulike2
17-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Everything was fine until u put arena guards so i cant even get in my favorute cage (great Drakans) man wtf tt sux :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wraithpro
17-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Well that's so newbs like us don't go :D

Phoenix
17-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Read this:
http://twimu.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=4169

And besides this the outside spots will increase.

I want to recreate the times when people were looking for SMs to go arena on old Alchemy and remember there were no outside spots back then except Icarus.

Partying a SM isnt a bad thing, thats why Teleport Ally was created in the first place so SMs can bring people into places where they couldn't go without SMs.

I don't wish any comments on this subject, it's a team game so play it as a team.

PS: Not to mention that this stops the lame gate killing.

Judobreaker
17-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Finally!!!
Justice to SMs!

Ailaroz
17-12-2006, 12:21 PM
anyway mg and bk can use swords+skill... and it a bug that u can use so u cna come 2 wut cage u want.. cost 20 b and i lern u^^

Phoenix
17-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Lol damn dealers :P

The arena cages have been sealed mostly to stop lame gate killing, I was told before that warp bug works and I don't plan on stopping it.

Dridar
17-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Well i understand that its important to make it a team game,
but i must say that sm is a powerfull char already, it could be balance by blocking at least part of the cages/spots.
i think we should make EE's more needed then sm's, well if thats the decsion i will not argue but i must say it just complicate the game more with not too much benefit.

Unreal
17-12-2006, 12:33 PM
lol was my idear to put arena guards on gates ^^

Bufulike2
17-12-2006, 12:47 PM
OMG shoulda guessed ONLY sucky old unreal can make this game sucky

HeLLfish
17-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Everything was fine until u put arena guards so i cant even get in my favorute cage (great Drakans) man wtf tt sux :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

they should have made this in the beginning instead in the middle of a season
I remember some admins saying that this ain't Alchemy...now it is

Unreal
17-12-2006, 01:01 PM
OMG shoulda guessed ONLY sucky old unreal can make this game sucky

lol all u do is whine n bitch about what u dont like ^^

Buggy
17-12-2006, 01:09 PM
this isnt alchemy and will never be like alchemy..

onto the topic... apart from that nobody gate kills the most i use gates for at times is to have a 2 min break to roll a cig without having to 'qqqqqqqqqqqqqq' i havnt seen one person gate killing, ill admit to trying gate killing befor and there is no point to it, anybody that has tryed it will also realise its useless

Khaudus
17-12-2006, 01:18 PM
this isnt alchemy and will never be like alchemy..

onto the topic... apart from that nobody gate kills the most i use gates for at times is to have a 2 min break to roll a cig without having to 'qqqqqqqqqqqqqq' i havnt seen one person gate killing, ill admit to trying gate killing befor and there is no point to it, anybody that has tryed it will also realise its useless

I have seen and reported gatekillers, thats over.

OboroSama
17-12-2006, 01:20 PM
lets w8 to c how stuffs go work if go stay bad or better...

OboroSama
17-12-2006, 01:26 PM
i have a ideia beter than guards in door, if u rise the experience in party from monster more than a perfect pt(all chars types) must be better than that, i guess ppls dont make party coz exp must be low, if is high maybe they go do?

darsmith13
17-12-2006, 01:41 PM
i oPPOSE WTF WTF WTF... this guards is climbing off my nerves... 20$ for getting blocked in cages.. wowowowow ^^ souns a nice deal to me..

Buggy
17-12-2006, 01:47 PM
lots of things that can be done... without destroying elfs lifes... could raise xp and do away with arena type spots, would also make ees more in demand for icarus mobs

Anakha
17-12-2006, 02:04 PM
guys, dont be afraid of the possibility of makin more friends, u will see u will socialize more from now on :)

and one advise, get along well with sm s^^

Oblivious
17-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Ok this sux i stared mg -_- with a full rate set
now i can stop playing with em

Judobreaker
17-12-2006, 02:07 PM
I like it this way...

BiGBOY
17-12-2006, 02:20 PM
this was sux big time, we pay to lvl up faster but instead were nto allowed in cages unless ur an sm... stupid by my opinion!

Bugsy
17-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Yea party party party party party. :D

Bugsy:wave:

Judobreaker
17-12-2006, 02:23 PM
this was sux big time, we pay to lvl up faster but instead were nto allowed in cages unless ur an sm... stupid by my opinion!

Ok... now thats what I call a stupid argument.

Guards appeared in both payed and non-payed servers so you're still paying for faster lvling cause you need SMs in the normal servers too.

Bufulike2
17-12-2006, 02:28 PM
As for being more sociable tt's just silly, if u wanna be sociable u got pm's and msg's and pting (if u want to), not being forced into a situation where u have to wait for an sm to be available to teleport u in a cage. U pay 20$ to come and share ur exp with a pt so u basicaly get normal exp pfffft.

Phoenix
17-12-2006, 02:33 PM
I don't know why people forget that there are mobs in Icarus and outside arena too... so what if I want to make arena a party place not a place where is one man/cage... it's a team game.

Also warp bug works so I don't see what the big drama is all about... ppl just like to complain and whine about anything...

Cages were never meant to be opened... but there was a stupid client patch released which made them open. If mobs can't go out or in I don't see why players should.

miszmaniac1
17-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey is there anyway now to get rid of ss ?? It's very hard to get into cages while you have to teleport to get in, while sm is in the cage you just stay outside the cage like cattle and die;)

Phoenix
17-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Regarding the guy who said this isnt and will never be Alchemy... who said this is Alchemy? I said I want it to be like Alchemy.

Misz thats the hole point of the SS on the corridors to make it harder reaching the cages.

Bufulike2
17-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Ok thnx they seem to have gone thnx again sorry for makin a fuss :D

miszmaniac1
17-12-2006, 02:51 PM
I know, but isn't it enough that we have to get sm to enter cage? If there is no SS we can stay near cage and ask someone in to teleport us in. I for example don't know many sm's in our guilds all members play other chars, so we can't chat in guild with some sm. And it's not necessary to post or chat in davias to get someone who would go to arena and press teleport few times and go back:)
You can't lvl up from outside the cage, because exp really sucks this way, and with game guards in, there is no need to be challenging.
Also, less monsters outside cages cause less lags, and there is less chance to use lag bug to enter cage.

Phoenix
17-12-2006, 02:54 PM
1. Monsters don't cause lag, I don't know who put this into player's head.

2. If there would be no SS on the arena corridors people would stand outside cages and kill mobs inside the cage, trust me I know cuz we had 3 times less SS on the corridors and people were always outside cages killing mobs in the cage.

3. Of course it's a need to make things harder since it's a low exp server = hard server = long term duration, not like high exp servers where you have everything handed to you on a golden plate. This is supposed to be a challenging game, if you want easy game I can tell you from now this ain't exactly it.

Draguza
17-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Just read the whole thing from start to finish and Oh boy Im just waiting for some greedy SM to charge me, to get into some cage =/. Face it that sucks. Its already hard and takes time = great to end result of making a long term server. But to force people to PT, I dont like it, it shouldnt be that way. Lets take AE elves for a sec, they run out of arrows hellishly fast. So after paying/waiting for SM to get in, they leave to restock arrows and then have to pay/wait for SM to get back in. See? AE elves are praticaly cripples. Sealing off cages, is just a fatality to them =P Thats just off the top of my head in a couple of minutes, and theres gonna be other problems too.

Judobreaker
17-12-2006, 03:14 PM
I dont think many SMs will charge.
Anyway, as said before, arena is meant to be a team map, so just party with a SM to get in...

Khaudus
17-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Just read the whole thing from start to finish and Oh boy Im just waiting for some greedy SM to charge me, to get into some cage =/. Face it that sucks. Its already hard and takes time = great to end result of making a long term server. But to force people to PT, I dont like it, it shouldnt be that way. Lets take AE elves for a sec, they run out of arrows hellishly fast. So after paying/waiting for SM to get in, they leave to restock arrows and then have to pay/wait for SM to get back in. See? AE elves are praticaly cripples. Sealing off cages, is just a fatality to them =P Thats just off the top of my head in a couple of minutes, and theres gonna be other problems too.

Guards sell bolts and arrows.

miszmaniac1
17-12-2006, 03:28 PM
yea, that's good thing about it:)

Actually when i made some thinking I love those new closed cages.
But now you guys should check those cages more often for afkers, because people don't want to get out of the cage so they leave afk.

Phoenix
17-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Twilight Staff will be on it ^^

XyCo
17-12-2006, 04:24 PM

U know the gaurds at the gate double as a shop so elves once they get in don't need to go out...

rafal
18-12-2006, 08:31 AM
from my disable this stupid guards..
arguments that sm spell wase usles are wery funy...
I need sm in cage too bust exp in party, not too beg him that he can teleport my party inside or not
Now i need too wait a guild SM thats online and not have lvl gap when i play or beg on gate that some one teleport my or rest of the party
Thats mayby funy for first time but second time and more thats only annoying

Phoenix i hope you disable this guards faster then you enabled it :banghead:

grilzzz
18-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Todl yáll sm's rox... :D

Phoenix
18-12-2006, 09:40 AM
from my disable this stupid guards..
arguments that sm spell wase usles are wery funy...
I need sm in cage too bust exp in party, not too beg him that he can teleport my party inside or not
Now i need too wait a guild SM thats online and not have lvl gap when i play or beg on gate that some one teleport my or rest of the party
Thats mayby funy for first time but second time and more thats only annoying

Phoenix i hope you disable this guards faster then you enabled it :banghead:

Learn how to use warp bug... guards stay.

FireStorm
18-12-2006, 09:40 AM
you want no guards then pay for vip or use teleport skill bug

rafal
18-12-2006, 10:20 AM
you want no guards then pay for vip or use teleport skill bug

hmm P2P or use bugs too play in cages
no coment on this stupid answer

Judobreaker
18-12-2006, 11:33 AM
If you have no comment then don't reply... -.-

Phoenix
18-12-2006, 11:34 AM
hmm P2P or use bugs too play in cages
no coment on this stupid answer

You just made a comment lol :owned: And watch what you say.

Like I said many times before:
- cages were never meant to be open
- there is a warp bug
- its a team game so play as one with SMs and EEs and stop the selfishness of training solo
- there are other training spots outside arena if you wish to solo
- arena is a team training map
- SMs have Teleport Ally spell for a reason (doh!)
- last but not least: if you don't like it you can go go go to a server where everything is handed to you on a golden plate and where you get bored within a week and quit <- which is actually a good thing since those servers don't live more than few months the most.

Enough reasons to stfu and end this stupid drama over nothing.