PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Arena.

Wraithpro
17-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Ok this may be a stupid Idea but just read it.
This is what I think should and probably could happen even though it might be a stupid Idea...and it might shut some of these newbs up. >:|

Ok I think the Non-VIPs should have all cages sealed and what not because there are plenty of SMs around to help them get into Cages.

VIP people should have 50% of the cages blocked and other 50% un-blocked...You should block lower level cages since they always go to them and they should be 50% blocked because there's not as many SMs here as there are in Non-VIP.

Now Gold VIPs probably should just have the Arena free since they paid $20 of their money just to get 50-60x gay exp.

Like I said...it's a stupid Idea but I got it out of my System...

Bugsy
17-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Nice suggestions wraith, nice see someone goin the political route of suggetin than just whining like a girl..

Good for you:)

Bugsy:wave:

Hackomania
17-12-2006, 02:16 PM
i really like this idea pls do this instead GM's
because its true that there are only few SM's in vip gold and i dont even know any SM

Phoenix
17-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Yeah good idea since VIPs pay to gain lvls and if they go into cages on VIP servers to KS they don't KS normal players, they only KS each other. And there might be very hard to find a SM on VIP since most are afk lol.

All tho the warp bug works.

Taken care of.

darsmith13
17-12-2006, 02:51 PM
okay nice one.. i love u all

Memo
17-12-2006, 02:53 PM
If u think it will prevent KS on normal servers i doubt it...all VIP has to do is go into a cage and switch servers and bam hes in a cage he can ks normal players

Phoenix
17-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Yeah but hard to believe a VIP user would come to train on a normal server, I meant KS ppl of the same kind (VIP on VIP and normal users on normal users).

Attila
17-12-2006, 03:03 PM
are that prevention those guards on entrance.. i coudnt enter there with pty :(

grilzzz
18-12-2006, 08:31 AM
hey i suggested this too, but my topic didtn came up, must b when serv went down