SaLCa
19-02-2012, 04:14 AM
Her0TurK
What is this guild based on?
Friendship: make friends, not enemies
Neutrality: make peace, not war

What can I SaLCa do for you?
I am here to help.
I am here to give information about the game. Ex: items, quests, maps, hunting, etc
I am here to defend you in whatever ways that I can. If someone bothers you, I will be there. If you start trouble, you are on your own to defend yourself.

What "rules" do I have for the guild?
These are not rules that you must follow, but they will surely keep trouble away.
Do not KS. You KS, you will invite trouble
Do not PK noobs. It's impolite in my eyes. Also, you never know if that noob actually has a much higher RR character.
Whatever you do at devias gate is at your own risk. OBSERVE the circumstances. If you PK for fun, make it obvious. If you PK for anger/laughs, you will invite trouble, and I will not protect you
Do not beg. If you need items, I can help you find them. If you cannot find something, post in forums. If you can't find a party, go train solo

What about our members?
I hope you join Her0TurK to be part of a small, exclusive family.
When I take in new members, I watch their actions for a period of time. What I don't like, I will kick out.
If you have problems among the guild members, talk to me.
Remember that if you start shit, I won't do shit.
You being in this guild is your choice. It is also completely up to you to leave if you choose to do so.

What about our allies?
Yes, Her0TurK guild is associated with Punıshrs, Coma, Rebelion.
They do not have exactly the same ideas about a guild as me.
They are not my guild, whatever they do is up to them.
If their members like to incite problems with others, others will fight with them and not us.
If it begins to involve Her0TurK due to us being in alliance, I will do what I can to solve the issue.
I will not hesitate to leave the alliance, but only due to last resort.
If you have problems among alliance members, read this section again.

What does this guild mean to me?
It's a way for me to escape from real life. Real life is full of responsibility which I don't need in game
I am here to help and to train hard. I am not here to babysit

korugashi
19-02-2012, 08:57 AM
:signLOL: good luck for guild recruiting, i just remember those words when we were with sempai before http://forum.twilightmuonline.com/showthread.php?t=38895 , good food for thought, good luck bro :signLOL:

Essence
19-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Lmfao copy/paste ftl