PDA

View Full Version : Peace is now recruiting

suarez88
30-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Alright so, after a while and some time i've recovered some free time on my hands (Just "some" ^^). As for that is, i've started to play and lurk again, and i've noticed my home guild is quite quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite unactive ^^. Therefor, we've cleaned it up a little bit, put some fresh towels, made a little room, and decided we're gonna take up a new bet on new members, that want to join with us on our crusade on Twilight Mu Online ^^

We're taking new members of any level and reset, the only thing we're asking is to be active. We have already tryed to clean up the guild of inactive people, we basically don't want more inactive people to fill the slots we've cleaned up.

So, as long as you like to have time, chat, and use your time with us, you will not regret to join us :D

We will have a few characters to mail for joining. However, at times, we will have to ask for a little patience from our part, since we're coming back slowly but surely.

The character to mail to for joining are: Rocrain, RocrainBK, RocrainSUM, RoyAls and RagingRoy

You can also mail me here at forum, i'll attend to the PMs for joining or for questions about the guild too.

So, that's about it ^^ If you want to join and help us Rebuild the best guild, go ahead and mail us!

ninjagrant
30-09-2012, 09:18 PM
So Happy to see an old TOP guild comin back very nice

Justintime
02-10-2012, 02:09 PM
i have to agree with my brotha !

TheForsaken
02-10-2012, 02:28 PM
glade to see ya coming back ^^ gl with rebuilding the guild hope to see ya in Castle siege :devil:

suarez88
13-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Bump it! We're still recruiting active fun members that want to join us!!!

suarez88
20-02-2013, 09:10 AM
I'll manage some free time to spare

Bump it! We're still recruiting active fun members that want to join us!!! Come, help me rebuild this awesome guild! ^^

kamilekpl
04-09-2013, 07:08 AM
i would truely love to see you guys around...

deva98
11-09-2013, 01:10 AM
Bumpppppppppppppppp hi guys

Shock3X
26-08-2016, 11:20 AM
ohhhh seeing this makes me cum a little