PDA

View Full Version : Make Kalima more attractive!!

grilzzz
19-12-2006, 07:18 AM
I was thinking about the kalima mobs, for example necrons or shrikers are dropping same items as worms thats okay, but what about he XP?.. its not attractive at all to kill such hard mob for 150kxp.. If these mobs are only decorative then its okay.. BUt i think its cool to raise the xp alot so palying there will b good as a TEAM (with sm cuz og manashield) and challenging. The xp shud b higher then worms tho or ppl still play in cage ( more mobs and same xp)

I think and know that if these mobs will stay like this way no1 will kill them, taht will b such a waste of kalima beauty :(, so we go str8 to kunden illusion.

I would liek to know what staff thinks about this? i really really think this is a good thinking of me! and this is no selffish post :P

grtz CupraRider

LaBelle
19-12-2006, 02:27 PM
man i wish they could keep it simple and make it that exp is directly proportional to mob's difficulty

Phoenix
19-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Yeah, we cant set exp to a certain mob...

LaBelle
19-12-2006, 09:46 PM
what they can do is nerf/buff mobs so exp = difficulty =]

grilzzz
20-12-2006, 05:18 AM
Yeah, we cant set exp to a certain mob...

hmm so this mean u cant set exp higher? :( darnn to bad

Winger
22-12-2006, 10:22 AM
if necrons or shrikers are boring u and gives u low exp, then why dont u try kundun? ^^
i mean...kalima arent made for exp, kalima is made to hunt, pretty much just hunt kundun lol