PDA

View Full Version : Mister Twilight 2006

Irina
20-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Hello all :icon7:

We decided to open a thread for Mister Twilight 2006 too, why should it be only Miss Twilight? not fair :p And i have the honour to open this thread :icon10: ...anyway i am opening it now although Miss Twilight hasn't finished yet so all the boys can have time to post their applications and to have the time to vote too before 2006 ends though i dont think we are going to make it...cause there is no time...but still...u just have to hurry up boys :p

Ok so the rules are kinda the same for Mister Twilight as they were for Miss Twilight... so before allowing pictures to be submitted you need to know the fallowing:

1. To enter the competition you need:
- To be a guy, of course :p
- You need at least one picture of you holding a piece of paper or whatever on which it's written Twilight Mu or I <3 Twilight Mu
- Every guy is allowed to participate :icon7:

2. Selections:
- There will be absolutely no staff favoritism towards the candidates.
- The candidates will be divided into Groups and then players will be able to vote one out of each Group.
- The winner of each Group will be placed again in one last poll and once again players will vote on the top 3 (places 1 2 and 3) winners.

But if there are just few applications like it happened with Miss Twilight...the candidates will go directly to the last poll where players can vote for the top 3...

3. Prizes:
- All 3 places will get special Forum nick color + special user title.
- 1st Place will get 1 month of VIP Gold
- 2nd Place will get 1 month of VIP
- 3rd Place will get 2 weeks of VIP

4. Conditions:
- Like I said before at least a picture of you holding something on which to be written Twilight Mu or I <3 Twilight Mu
- No nude pics
- You need at least 3 Pictures
- Pictures must be at least 640x480 and clear. Not dark and small.

There will be a separate thread opened in General Chat where the guys can post their contest entry posts.

The entry post should contain:
- The pics
- Details about yourself (name, age, country, etc)
- And answers to these questions:
"What do you find most attractive in Twilight Mu ?"
"What do you find most attractive in Mu ?"

If the girls had to answer these questions above so do u guys :p :rotfl:

Questions, suggestions, etc post them below...

Do not post here your pics, there will be separate thread for that.

So this is kinda all that needed to be said...now just start posting ur applications boys...and don't be shy...u told the girls to post their pics...now it's ur turn to prove ur courage :D

Hope to see many applications :icon12:

GotHka
21-12-2006, 02:40 AM
Now u all can prove that u are brave enough not only for voting but for posting ur applications too.
:wave:

Wraithpro
21-12-2006, 05:27 AM
^^ Already 5+ of us Posted. :] I was the 2nd that Posted. I can't wait till votes come....even though I know I'm gonna lose. ^^

Zirtox
22-12-2006, 05:29 AM
3. Prizes:
- All 3 places will get special Forum nick color + special user title.
- 1st Place will get 1 month of VIP Gold
- 2nd Place will get 1 month of VIP
- 3rd Place will get 2 weeks of VIP

What is the difference between VIP Gold and Normal VIP? :confused:
Great contest btw :applause:

Wraithpro
22-12-2006, 06:37 AM
The Exp is what the difference is...VIP you just get 40x exp and VIP Gold you get 50-60x exp

GotHka
22-12-2006, 07:31 AM
On Gold VIP there are also 50% more mobs then on the others serv.

max2011
24-12-2006, 01:22 PM
i would like to participe^^