ZoltoN:
- 1 x golden fenrir
- 1 x panda

PeaceFuL:
- 1 x panda

AleBk:
- 1 x 40% discount code

Gratz to all of you.

There won't be any prizes for Top PVP-er January 2014, but the score keeps on going.

Smenkhare
02-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Perhaps reset the score? Give a chance to the others too.

Just a tought.

Phoenix
02-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Perhaps reset the score? Give a chance to the others too.

Just a tought.

I'm working on a new improved system, which should be ready by February, so that's why no contest in January.

Smenkhare
02-01-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm working on a new improved system, which should be ready by February, so that's why no contest in January.

Well that sounds promising. Thank you.

kamilekpl
02-01-2014, 12:06 PM
good because these guys are winning because there are no people to pk... :D

alelucas
02-01-2014, 01:16 PM
yea reset system will bee nice

Phoenix
02-01-2014, 07:50 PM
All prizes have now been given out, ZoltoN and PeaceFuL check your character inventories.

vexosMG
02-01-2014, 07:54 PM
First:
Thanks Shag for the prize.

Second:
You guys sound to be jealous, check the pvp log then u can see how many people i pked them. Don't just post and non pk some one and want to win.

Third:
I also appreciated if Shag can reset the score. Hope you will come kick me in game :)

kamilekpl
10-01-2014, 07:56 PM
You sound also not happy to me when i got reward the same to some other, I can explain to you if you don''t understand kid:
1) Ref. to your posted, if no people to kill why I can earn score?
2) Now no more people that I can kill, but if I want I think there are still having noob players like you for me to kill earn score.
3) If what you said I''m spam, so you mean Shag is unfair about PVP score calculation? because he already revised of calculation formula as you also and other also knew.
4) Before you said I spam killing you should go to learn more from other people such as Paul, ...etc.
* For this posted I will kick you from my own guild and no more last chance for you anymore kid.

dude, u have been winning by the same score over and over so cut the crap...

vexosMG
10-01-2014, 08:41 PM
dude, u have been winning by the same score over and over so cut the crap...

Kam, let go check pvp score by end of Oct, end of Nov, end of Dec and look Is it the same score or increase?

Abdoman
10-01-2014, 10:24 PM
The winners are:

ZoltoN:
- 1 x golden fenrir
- 1 x panda

PeaceFuL:
- 1 x panda

AleBk:
- 1 x 40% discount code

Gratz to all of you.

There won't be any prizes for Top PVP-er January 2014, but the score keeps on going.

thread closed till further notice