PDA

View Full Version : Ale in arena guards store

Capsunel
05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Could you put ale or olives in those NPCs? time gained by training using ale is kinda wasted by the time needed to get back to the cage after repotting in town.
Peace

Zirtox
06-01-2007, 05:09 AM
Could you put ale or olives in those NPCs? time gained by training using ale is kinda wasted by the time needed to get back to the cage after repotting in town.
Peace

I don't really understand your sugestion... :confused: :D

Capsunel
06-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Make arena gate guards sell ale or olives... coz training using ale i'ts kinda useless now due to long time needed to get back to cage :dizzy:

Judobreaker
06-01-2007, 10:22 AM
He means that the time to walk to the shop, buy ales and olives and walk back to the cage is too long to do it, just staying and killing monsters without those things have the same effect.
Thats why he would like to see those sold next to the cages so they are actually useful and you don't have to walk so extremely much for them, which I think is a pretty nice idea.

Unreal
07-01-2007, 04:59 PM
He means that the time to walk to the shop, buy ales and olives and walk back to the cage is too long to do it, just staying and killing monsters without those things have the same effect.
Thats why he would like to see those sold next to the cages so they are actually useful and you don't have to walk so extremely much for them, which I think is a pretty nice idea.

nah ale gives u 20 speed an olive gives u 25 more dmg its good for beginners and he means it takes longer to buy ale from lorencia and getting a sm to warp u into arena again

miszmaniac1
07-01-2007, 05:21 PM
olives = alk only the package is different:) That would be a nice idea, I like to use alks also:)

FromHeaven
08-01-2007, 05:12 AM
nah ale gives u 20 speed an olive gives u 25 more dmg its good for beginners and he means it takes longer to buy ale from lorencia and getting a sm to warp u into arena again

nah man its not 4 beginners - olives are but ale isnt :D (not only cuz its ale) but look lets say u do 1000dmg to a mob, and with a olvie u do 1025 not much of a difference huh? but lets say u got 40speed and the ale adds 20 which is 1/2 of u have so, in the same amount of time u can get 1+1/2 the exp u get normally, so ale rox:yes: :applause:

Phoenix
08-01-2007, 06:22 PM
We're removing those guards for good:
http://www.twilightmuonline.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=5348

Capsunel
09-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Olive does the same thing as Ale... increases SPEED by 20. Difference is olive effect lasts for 3 minutes as far as i know, while ale lasts 90 seconds.
The one that increases DAMAGE is Remedy of Love... you are making a confusion

Peace :wave:

miszmaniac1
09-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Yea, but you can't take olives and alk at the same time, and it gives the same color as alk. Only it lasts longer, which is cool;)

Oblivious
09-01-2007, 12:28 PM
i got another suggestion.

put large pots+0 in the potion girl those+7or+11 sh*t are to expensive.
they work exactly the same