PDA

View Full Version : Arena Guard Store

BeastyGirl
16-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Hi, is it possible to put some Arena Guards stores back at cage entrances?

reason: As AgilityElf it is very hard to reload every 30 mins arrowpacks. BK and SM dont have this disadvantage, they can stand hours in cages without leaving. The problem is that I have to leave cage and sometimes when I came back after reload another person is in cage.

So what do u think ?

lg

PS.: I suggests all AEs are with me :yes:

Energy
16-01-2007, 09:34 AM
good one :D
but you forgot Spirit Socerers too....elf is like ping pong ball between these Socerers, every time you reloa arrows :D

edit: especially thats good when every 2nd time u enter the cage you get warped back to lorencia

could use some guards :D:D

Max
16-01-2007, 12:54 PM
i might not play an elf but i agree
i kinda miss guards rofl
they were pretty usefull lol, if you bring them back, make sure you put Ale in shop lol

Phoenix
16-01-2007, 01:26 PM
AE has atvantages and disatvantages like any other class, we're not going to modify game to help some classess.

HeLLfish
16-01-2007, 03:10 PM
U can also put potions in there and ale for all

tianhui
16-01-2007, 07:22 PM
i actually like the gaurds ( i am SM XD) --( wat a selfish thought XD)
but the gaurds do come in handy -
i dont like those sorcerous - i dont like going bak out from cage~
the gaurds sell useful things.

BeastyGirl
17-01-2007, 12:15 AM
AE has atvantages and disatvantages like any other class, we're not going to modify game to help some classess.

thx for the clear info phoenix :)

grilzzz
17-01-2007, 04:17 AM
just fill ur Personal store with arrows, and u can go twice longer

Energy
17-01-2007, 06:16 AM
just fill ur Personal store with arrows, and u can go twice longer

lol?
i takes another 5 min to put them in store :D + the time you get killed by Socerers at shop (non reset ppl i mean :D)...

and another 5 min to take them out later, ^^

Casper
17-01-2007, 08:05 AM
lol?
i takes another 5 min to put them in store :D + the time you get killed by Socerers at shop (non reset ppl i mean :D)...

and another 5 min to take them out later, ^^

yeah but also you will keep you cage x2 more time :)

grilzzz
17-01-2007, 06:20 PM
hehehehehe.. good one

BeastyGirl
27-01-2007, 05:51 AM

Hi Phoenix, I understand when u wrote this lines. But now on server 3 and 4 are NO NPC's where a Elf can buy arrows. So i can play 30 mins on s3 or 4 than i have to quitt party and i must change server to reload and change server again to go back.

Now we Elf's have a disadvantage because all other chars do not need to change server for a lot of hours.

My suggestions is to bring back the NPC's on srv3 and 4 so Elf's can play there longer than 30 mins without change server and quitt parties.

thx.

Lizi
27-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Yeah i went on serv 4 for a party and it got tired quick having to switch servs every 30 mins to re arrow.

Energy
29-01-2007, 02:08 PM
hmm, why do you need shops there??! :yikes:
use your Elemental Mace or what ever what....

I guess next step is ...: lets remove all shops (more ee = more pt, like you all wish)(anti-duping measure, or what ever measure).....

I think it is soo obvious, cant edit game for 1 chars, so if there is no shops.... that means no shops ( just like Phoenix said...), must live with that Beasty :D,
make EE and feel that good feeling, when you cant even go to toilet without being kicked from party or dieing (buff lasts like 20-30 sec, cant even turn your head for a sec)...

edit: aa and yea, maybe lets go to other server to buy arrows,
especially when usually party leader is afk, and then start finding new party or just wait these 10+ min to get back to party